Melbourne - Palais Theater (Dec. 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
I must say though, for all shit talked on here, it was a f***ing good show.

For many Americans and Europeans it’s easy to take it for granted.

In the last few months I saw the church (same venue) and Peter hook live. This eclipses both.

If you’re in a less conventional country and he’s coming to town, go.

In the last few months I saw the church (same venue) and Peter hook live. This eclipses both.

glad you enjoyed it.

That would be a great slogan for the national tourist board: "Australia: A less conventional country"

Love Missile F1-11 was a great single, no tune to it really, just a relentless beat, fantastic
i just played that two minutes ago dan,was a good single at the time,not much after unfortunately.

Agreed and everyone around me looked like they had a wonderful time - except for those two people who were dragged out of the venue (did anyone else see that?)

It wouldn’t be a Moz show without some drama at this point.

Man, 40 minutes late? With a show at the same venue tomorrow? People won’t show.
He wasn’t late. Video show started at 8.30pm. Morrissey came on a few minutes earlier than his advertised time of 9.10pm.

I posted a tweet and you made your comment to me. The tweet was from someone at the show, you know, the things we are supposed to post here. You obviously disapproved of the tweet, so noted.
i dont disapprove of anything you write or anybody else for that matter,i might think people are talking garbage and i will say so but everyone can say what they want,then it can be challenged by anybody else.

Setlist appears confirmed.
Initially copying here, but an attendee has finished it.
Identical to Japan:
FWD.

Agreed and everyone around me looked like they had a wonderful time - except for those two people who were dragged out of the venue (did anyone else see that?)
Yeah horrible. That’s the trade off with telling security to shove off.

They were there far longer than they should have been.

Setlist appears confirmed.
Initially copying here, but an attendee has finished it.
Identical to Japan:
FWD.
He played another new song that’s not on this list. I don’t know the name of it.

After Our Frank and before Stop Me, he said “What is love? What is love?”.

Awesome. Glad you had a great time!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom