Melbourne - Palais Theater (Dec. 5, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of Tom Blom, J. Fernandez & FWD.

• Image from @antfan / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Images (3 total) posted by einrebell / pikuki via Mozzer1980 (original post).

23664-97bc8591806c0b151dc5d3283d4bdd82.jpg
  • Images by @markhopphotography (7 total) via Mozzer1980 (original post)

Last edited:
That was a clueless "joke". Germaine Greer is about 40 years past needing tampons.
Shame you don't get it. She most likely would.♀️

Btw, our local drug store is selling tampons with bells on.

But just for the Christmas period :straightface:

Last edited:
OK, please explain why an 80+ year old woman would need tampons.
Part of me wants to know how this thread has arrived at this question, and part of me is simply relieved that I’m preparing to see Marr rather than Morrissey.

Part of me wants to know how this thread has arrived at this question, and part of me is simply relieved that I’m preparing to see Marr rather than Morrissey.

It was something Morrissey said at his show. I envy you seeing that orchestral show!

and … ‘here’s to Oscar Wilde’

:unsure:
And 'for what it's worth' and tis, as Buddha said:
'Hatred can never put an end to hatred; love alone can. This is an unalterable law.’
Though hard work, commitment, high risk may be the price in worst cases, exhibits of which slither in our midst :eek: 💙

Wishing those heading to Fortitude Music Hall, Brisbane soon much merriment

4kgr53.jpg

Last edited:
So maybe it wasn't just the "nostalgia" thing that was the problem, something had already gone awry.
I took it that way too, reading what he said. It was just insult to injury that they called him ’nostalgia'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom