Sydney - State Theater (Dec. 10, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Tom Blom.

Last edited:
In times of hundreds of phones waving above our heads at the concerts, we must appreciate really good photos that capture "that moment".
Here are three of them by @mischievousnose

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

so the question is - will he make it to New Zealand? I wouldn't want to bet on it. I think it all depends on whether Moz can be bothered putting up with the flight and airport security. and whether he fancies a nice cup of tea back home. wherever that is.
Yeah Nah Auckland 14th cancelled ☹️

So you’re one of those people that’s on their phone at a gig. Seriously you just couldn’t stay off you’re phone for 90 mins and stay in the moment?
seriously what is wrong with people.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom