Members Pics

Last edited:
I used to have a crush on Dave Coulier when I was like 10 or 11 or 12 :p

What was I thinking!! lol

Really..wow...even when I was 10 I thought he was a douchebag. I always said to myself that if I was one of the kids in the house I would beg my father to kick his annoying mouching friend out of our house. I think it was his weird voices and "Cut It Out" phrases that got on my nerve (which I can still do on my hand. I can't do algerba, but I can quote Full House. My priorites are in order as you can see)

I didn't like Uncle Jesse (until he cut the mullet.)

I still don't know how to post youtube videos here so here's a link to Wesley Willis' CUT THE MULLET...lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qHmc

Really..wow...even when I was 10 I thought he was a douchebag. I always said to myself that if I was one of the kids in the house I would beg my father to kick his annoying mouching friend out of our house. I think it was his weird voices and "Cut It Out" phrases that got on my nerve (which I can still do on my hand. I can't do algerba, but I can quote Full House. My priorites are in order as you can see)

I didn't like Uncle Jesse (until he cut the mullet.)

I still don't know how to post youtube videos here so here's a link to Wesley Willis' CUT THE MULLET...lolz

I hated him then. Hate him now. And when I come back from class and my roommate is eating and watching full house. I get very frustrated. Very.

And that that f***ing woodchuck....UGH!

I just don't know what sort of adult human being will desperately try and look like a musical artist, pull a pose, take a photo of themself, then upload the photo so they can post it on a forum of the said artist in order to seek approval from total strangers. :(

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom