Morrissey & Damon spotted in Berlin

Rumour has it, he is talking with Johnny about his guest appearance on coming monday's gig in Berlin.
What to play? How to behave in case of stage invasion etc....
Just because you typed this out doesn't make it a rumour, you know that right?

Not too vigorously Damon, please, as we all now that is not very healthy for your friend as it causes high blood pressure :rolleyes:

We (real fans) don’t want him to have a stroke on stage and waving bye bye with his hands.

Or do you think he doesn’t care anymore and saw that last performance of Tommy Cooper too many times.:(
Oh, Tommy Cooper! Captured forever on YouTube in all its shocking awfulness. I'm surprised you know about that, Q, not being a Brit. Did you have Tommy Cooper in Holland? But actually, although I don't wish Morrissey's demise, I feel sure going out like Tommy would be absolutely the way he'd want to go.

Oh, Tommy Cooper! Captured forever on YouTube in all its shocking awfulness. I'm surprised you know about that, Q, not being a Brit. Did you have Tommy Cooper in Holland? But actually, although I don't wish Morrissey's demise, I feel sure going out like Tommy would be absolutely the way he'd want to go.

Yes Pep. We did have Tommy Cooper on Dutch television. I saw most of them and he was immensely popular here too! And people from all social classes and background found him very funny.

I can’t remember anything else so funny or it should have been Monty Python. :)

I am not denying Moz his great goodbye at his stage just like Tommy Cooper did, but for very selfish reasons, I ‘d say, later, later, much later and in the meantime there could be a whole lot of albums and lifeshows!
:brows:

Yes Pep. We did have Tommy Cooper on Dutch television. I saw most of them and he was immensely popular here too! And people from all social classes and background found him very funny.

I can’t remember anything else so funny or it should have been Monty Python. :)

I am not denying Moz his great goodbye at his stage just like Tommy Cooper did, but for very selfish reasons, I ‘d say, later, later, much later and in the meantime there could be a whole lot of albums and lifeshows!
:brows:
He was so naturally funny but another one lost to drink, sadly. There was a wonderful drama/bio here a few years back starring David Threlfall (Shameless) called Not Like That, Like This
The whole thing doesn't seem to be on YouTube but if you get a chance to watch it, do.
And yes, much later please Moz, but somehow going out crashing through the curtains seems exactly right.

Not too vigorously Damon, please, as we all now that is not very healthy for your friend as it causes high blood pressure :rolleyes:

We (real fans) don’t want him to have a stroke on stage and waving bye bye with his hands.

Or do you think he doesn’t care anymore and saw that last performance of Tommy Cooper too many times.:(
Ceci n'est pas une salt mill

I occasionally visit this site as the one thing it does is keep me up to date with tours, sightings and releases. What I can’t understand is why David..or whoever is in charge of this website..continually lets idiots write crap about whatever they want. Freedom of speech I am not against but if you don’t like someone why spend so much time on a fan site. Your aim to piss people off does work. You won. I hope this gives you satisfaction. You obviously crave recognition. (This is where you hurl abuse back..)
David....re structure this web site soon..or do you put up with it in revenge to M? Well I wonder?

Blikey blood bull ox. Reckon the gay connotations will never end. If Uncle Steve and his P.A. were gay lovers they would sitting next to each other drinking banana daiquiris out of the same straw inn nn n it. They aren't even sitting across from each other. I reckon Aunt Nancy is out shopping at the Burlen outlet spending all of Uncle Steve's money he got from the recent foreign country tour. Burlen sounds like a Nazi place and a name of a band from the 80's I reckon.

He was so naturally funny but another one lost to drink, sadly. There was a wonderful drama/bio here a few years back starring David Threlfall (Shameless) called Not Like That, Like This
The whole thing doesn't seem to be on YouTube but if you get a chance to watch it, do.
And yes, much later please Moz, but somehow going out crashing through the curtains seems exactly right.

favourite tommy cooper joke was,i put on a horse at twenty to one,came in at ten past four.

They are inseparable. Everywhere Moz goes, there is Damon beside him. He is also petite, nattily dressed and obviously, openly gay. What do you surmise? The Iranian woman was a not very credible smokescreen. But even if you believe it, he tells in Autobio how he broke up with her and dated some Italian bloke instead. I always thought the Swedish woman (and various other females mentioned over the years) was pure fan fiction.
:rolleyes:
surmise surmise surmise, it's all that we can do at Solo is surmise.

Anyone who follows Morrissey, and believes he isn't gay, and exists on some amorphous sexual plain that readily welcomes women into his bedroom, needs a mental health check.

He did admit he was a human-sexual, which clears up the bestiality rumors.

After the catastrophic Drama Johnny show where he attempted to sing Moz songs with his gurgling voice, Moz has decided to sing his songs behind a curtain while Drama J does his best Milli Vanilli impersonation.:swear

Moz is no Drama J fan (who is?:laughing:) but he cant see his catalog take the shot of having Drama gurgle it to death.
Thats the reason for his stay in Berlin. My guess he is asking Damon to find the best ear muffs so he can wear when Drama J undertakes his solo material.:hearnoevil:

I guess it's better Johnny sings himself, rather than playing guitar for singers like Isaac Brock of Modest Mouse. Brock has been accused of raping fans, he went to jail on an attempted murder charge (he crashed a car and hurt someone while on laughing gas), and caused a 5 car pile up when he was driving while sleep deprived and fell asleep at the wheel. What a menace to society.

Last edited:
Anyone who follows Morrissey, and believes he isn't gay, and exists on some amorphous sexual plain that readily welcomes women into his bedroom, needs a mental health check.

He did admit he was a human-sexual, which clears up the bestiality rumors.

You know, I still wonder who was that woman with him at the court case because it’s not tina :)))))

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom