Morrissey & Damon spotted in Berlin

he's not gay, Bi or even (and thank god ) ... heterosexual :fearscream:.

By 'otherwise' do you mean... 'TRISEXUAL' ?

'... At the time, there was a big controversy because David Bowie had said he was bisexual in an interview and some interviewer asked David Johansen, 'Are you bisexual?' and he said, 'No, no, I'm not bisexual; I'm trisexual. I'll try anything.'

That's a little closer to what Morrissey proclaimed himself to be, which is
(as we all should know by now) ...

HUMASEXUAL.

case closed !

:hammer:

:cool:

HE'S A CLOSETED PUFF !

Jesus Christ ! Get to grips with it ffs ! There is no such thing as a humasexual. You do know the moon isn't really made of cheese don't you ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

There is a noise in the closet, some faint gurgle. Lets take a peek:
8bb4cabfaa69f9860069b7c1887787a2--johnny-marr-soundtrack.jpg

O NO!! (shutting door):eyes::seenoevil:

They are inseparable. Everywhere Moz goes, there is Damon beside him. He is also petite, nattily dressed and obviously, openly gay. What do you surmise? The Iranian woman was a not very credible smokescreen. But even if you believe it, he tells in Autobio how he broke up with her and dated some Italian bloke instead. I always thought the Swedish woman (and various other females mentioned over the years) was pure fan fiction.
Gelato = Damon. But I'm curious about the way they are sitting. Is it the camera angle or is Moz not sitting directly across from Damon? If you go out for dinner don't you usually sit opposite each other?

Johnny can’t sing? I beg to differ. Funny you say this though. An instrumental version of the album would, indeed, be lovely. Instrumental versions of any of Morrissey’s past 5 albums would be unlistenable. ...just like the existing ones, with vocals.
I hear that Michael Buble has an album out that you might like.

Johnny can’t sing? I beg to differ. Funny you say this though. An instrumental version of the album would, indeed, be lovely. Instrumental versions of any of Morrissey’s past 5 albums would be unlistenable. ...just like the existing ones, with vocals.

It would a simple matter of putting a Neil Diamond CD inside the Drama J cd jacket.:brows:
I AM I SAID IM SPIDERMAN:rock:

Gelato = Damon. But I'm curious about the way they are sitting. Is it the camera angle or is Moz not sitting directly across from Damon? If you go out for dinner don't you usually sit opposite each other?
Yes, I thought I was the only one thinking that! Maybe it was a tiny table and he needed to spread himself out. Or maybe they'd had a row. He certainly doesn't look very cheerful company (but then that doesn't mean anything).

Gelato = Damon? Do you mean this literally, Acton? Obviously I didn't think his boyfriend was really called 'Ice Cream' but I did think there was an actual Italian bloke (there were a couple of pictures of them together, I believe). Or am I mistaken?

Yes, I thought I was the only one thinking that! Maybe it was a tiny table and he needed to spread himself out. Or maybe they'd had a row. He certainly doesn't look very cheerful company (but then that doesn't mean anything).

Gelato = Damon? Do you mean this literally, Acton? Obviously I didn't think his boyfriend was really called 'Ice Cream' but I did think there was an actual Italian bloke (there were a couple of pictures of them together, I believe). Or am I mistaken?

Damon isn't Gelato. I believe his real name is Gabriele Grandoni. With all of this in mind this picture gets a totally different meaning ...

images

Also ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/morrissey/comments/6x4acm/morrissey_dear_god_please_help_me_from_the_album/

Blikey blood bull ox. Reckon me already said they are not even sitting across from each other so how can they be gay lovers? Senior P.A. Damon is an alpha male and works out at the fookin Golds Gym in Pasadena. He looks like a baby pit bull and is all agro. Reckon remember when everyone said P.A. Jake was his gay lover and Jake is now married to a woman inn n n it. Reckon you lots are just jealous because you will never score a hot chick like Aunt Nancy, just like Uncle Steve did. Don't you lots ever watch "the importance of being Steve" on youtube.

According to his bessie m8 and lead singer of the group The Pretenders - Morris doesn't like to hang out in posh areas....Really!?? This area of Berlin is very grand and upmarket- times must have changed. The jury is out on if Damon is his lover but I'd say highly likely or possibly a loyal companion like Princess Diana butler Burrell..

Do we also need to know if they cross their legs under the table or if they touch their feet? Delirium! I do not care.
The only thing I want to say:
If they are together, be happy; if they are not together, be happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom