Morrissey & Damon spotted in Berlin

Here you can see Gabriele in the fifth picture and Moz is mentioned in the article.

https://ciaotutti.nl/reizen-door-italie/rome/buon-appetito-a-pigneto-het-brooklyn-van-rome/

And here is another picture of Gabriele. Looks familiar doesn't it?

photo.jpg

'Gelato' is very handsome! Didn't Morrissey mention they were looking at a house in Rome or something, and then he suddenly got cold feet and wanted to go back to LA? Or something along those lines.

According to Morrissey's Autobiog he was with Tina roughly from 1999, then 'Gelato' from 2005 or so.. and Damon has been around since about 2007, hasn't he?

Back-to-back lovers, yet he's still singing about loneliness! :lbf: Very humasexual.

Your loss, g boy.
Why would I want to pay good money to be a billboard for a band? I don't even buy concert/band shirts anymore. You kind of age out of that being a good look.

I did enjoy the Spencer Cobrin reference in your reply though.

Interestingly tagged post from Boz...

Regards,
FWD.

CALL COMET SKINNY(and his sidekick :dogface:) so they learn that the cancelled second BMG album is being recorded!!!:bow:
Also the Manchester show that would never happen is happening.:rofl:

Reading this, I am beginning to wonder, is anyone who ever inspired Morrissey a song or two likely to be labelled "as dumb as a lamp post"? Well, are they?

Also, I don't think Gel has fully realized his luck: he's actually saying Morrissey made his intentions clear to him.
Let me repeat this: Morrissey. Intentions. Clear.
As in, Morrissey, having intentions, and them being actually clear.
Hello? This is Morrissey we're talking to, sorry, about.

I don't think I can fully comprehend this concept. Might have to head for that wine bar and have Gel explain to me in detail and in Italian how he managed to make Morrissey's clear intentions happen.
How do you say "penis" in Italian? :drama:

Also I'd love to know what happened to his girlfriend.:rolleyes: (Not Tina. Gelato's girlfriend). Of now "jilted at the airport" fame.

Off to il tiaso, ciao tutti!

Now he seems to be a Berliner.

33032558_10156345321350967_4063646782708514816_n.jpg

Wow, great photo!
He was/is such a great fan of Nico and if I may say so, rightfully so.

I love Moz for his honest and open fandom and there is no other big celeb in music being that open and honouring their inspirations.
I reckon they consider it as weak but it isn’t.

Moz has not forgotten them.
That is f***ing great and an inspiration itself! :thumb:
Thanks Moz!

...So Gelato and I got copiously drunk and by crossing data we came to the following conclusions. Dutifully reported below for the 2 people interested in psychobabble.

Morrissey splits human beings in 3 categories and behaves accordingly.

-People he has no intention towards. He will still try and make some believe he has if it's useful to him.
-People he has intentions towards but would rather die than let them know because something is telling him not to and they are perceived as threats.
-People he has intentions towards and follows in airport toilets.

There's possibly a fourth category, towards which, besides intentions, he might have a sort of affection (narcissists' style) which normally develops after a few years in somebody's company. That's the "P.A with benefits" category, or the "female friend with benefits" category, (although people believe in that one as much as they believe in Bigfoot.)

Most people who end up in Morrissey's clutches are captured because they think he's great (here Gelato started welling up) whereas everybody knows that was Johnny Marr, and/or because they're fascinated to some degree by fame and wealth and have a narcissistic streak themselves sometimes possibly camouflaged by layers of empathy. After a while though the thrill of all that goes away and they realize they want something else (that might be because they don't find the relationship rewarding enough)(or simply because Morrissey is actually about as caring as a dead snake, which can become tiring.)

To conclude: some people travel through life without ever ever finding their Damon and some do and live happily ever after.

(Gelato cried when I said that and as I hate sentimentality, especially in another language, I thanked him, my excuses and left. :highfive: )

I don't get it -- what's interesting about the post? The fact that he's in Vienna? What am I missing? Thanks....
Not missing anything too much.
Over the years, band members gravitating near each other/Moz has increased speculation that they are recording together in some capacity - especially when they travel to places out of the blue.

20180521_023246.jpg

With Moz & Jesse both in Berlin and Boz possibly being relatively near something could be afoot (if he was - he did so without announcing he was going there either - which is unusual). I was merely pointing out this fact and already you can see that with even just 2 of them confirmed in Berlin that the new album speculation has started. Nothing deeper than that :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
...So Gelato and I got copiously drunk and by crossing data we came to the following conclusions. Dutifully reported below for the 2 people interested in psychobabble.

Morrissey splits human beings in 3 categories and behaves accordingly.

-People he has no intention towards. He will still try and make some believe he has if it's useful to him.
-People he has intentions towards but would rather die than let them know because something is telling him not to and they are perceived as threats.
-People he has intentions towards and follows in airport toilets.

There's possibly a fourth category, towards which, besides intentions, he might have a sort of affection (narcissists' style) which normally develops after a few years in somebody's company. That's the "P.A with benefits" category, or the "female friend with benefits" category, (although people believe in that one as much as they believe in Bigfoot.)

Most people who end up in Morrissey's clutches are captured because they think he's great (here Gelato started welling up) whereas everybody knows that was Johnny Marr, and/or because they're fascinated to some degree by fame and wealth and have a narcissistic streak themselves sometimes possibly camouflaged by layers of empathy. After a while though the thrill of all that goes away and they realize they want something else (that might be because they don't find the relationship rewarding enough)(or simply because Morrissey is actually about as caring as a dead snake, which can become tiring.)

To conclude: some people travel through life without ever ever finding their Damon and some do and live happily ever after.

(Gelato cried when I said that and as I hate sentimentality, especially in another language, I thanked him, my excuses and left. :highfive: )

FIFTH CATEGORY: chicka chicka guitar players that would recognize a melody or a lyric if it landed in his:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

These Drama J followers are like the Heavens Gate cult!

Maybe it's a 2 for 1 early bird dinner special. Moz needed a guest to partake in the deal. I'm shocked no morrisey related commentary on the royal wedding. Its the main reason I visited the site for the first time in months.

Rumour has it, he is talking with Johnny about his guest appearance on coming monday's gig in Berlin.
What to play? How to behave in case of stage invasion etc....

Apparently they didn't finally meet up because some girl invaded the stage on Monday and Johnny seemed really confused. Any advice from Morrissey would come in handy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom