@morrissey59 / Instagram - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

...also known as 'Sam Esty Raynor'? Waiting for the TTY denial in 5,4,3,2...

Re: Instagram account - "The Official account, updated and managed by Morrissey"

If Morrissey's PR team are scratching their heads wondering why he hasn't clocked 1600 Instagram followers in five hours it's because you can't declare war on the current generation's music. You just can't. The Sam Smiths and Ed Sheerans are what they listen to also. For more information on the birth of a crabby old man read: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...h-things-cant-possibly-get-any-worse-20150710

Uh no, it hasn't got the followers because it clearly hasn't been publicized and is almost certainly not real.

If you think that Morrissey is even in the sphere of having to compete with Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith than that goes to show how little you know.
Yeah both SS and ES are much bigger than Morrissey right now, but Moz hardly exists in the same realm does he?
You wouldn't compare a band such as The National and Beyonce would you?? They're too different.

likely that the gay dude from the blue rose thingy is behind this too. hes a twitchy odd gay fella cant control himself.

likely that the gay dude from the blue rose thingy is behind this too. hes a twitchy odd gay fella cant control himself.

Morrissey is behind the Blue Rose Society - anyone with half a brain knows that! Have you not read Brazil?

It's to late Ryanair lad !
Your Uncle Steven is a CrankFraud, he was outed a long time ago his career is doomed and his legacy is in tatters .
He now finds himself coming back down the ladder passing all who he shat on, on the way up it !

He he !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

I'm going to say it again. You are in a dire need of brain transplant or lobotomy.

Morrissey has gotten instagram...... The end is near. Oh how depressing. Loved him being a little social media refuser

Totally uncharacteristic. Wonder if it's true. God hope not.

I think it was that new girl from USC at the Sherman Oaks office that f***ed lil' Sammy to get the marketing intern job that created the fake Instagram account. My understanding is the entire Morrissey Marketing team is working on the NYE poster pic trying to find a sombrero that will fit Morrissey's head. Anonymous-

Morrissey has gotten instagram...... The end is near. Oh how depressing. Loved him being a little social media refuser

Where in this this thread does it prove Morrissey uses instagram?

its legit its run by mporium which is moz mgt. you heard correctly mporium is now mozzers mgt.

i wonder the comments if johnny managed himself thru his tshirt concession, but that the situation moz finds himself in.

Is there a source for mporium being M's management?

its legit its run by mporium which is moz mgt. you heard correctly mporium is now mozzers mgt.

i wonder the comments if johnny managed himself thru his tshirt concession, but that the situation moz finds himself in.

I think what proves this to be a fake is that there is a picture of Jesse with a caption that reads "the world is full of crashing BORES"

I think what proves this to be a fake is that there is a picture of Jesse with a caption that reads "the world is full of crashing BORES"

That's probably the song he was playing when the photo was taken, but I agree it was in poor taste.

That's probably the song he was playing when the photo was taken, but I agree it was in poor taste.

Photo is of the Notts gig I believe, it wasn't played though.

- - - Updated - - -

Photo is of the Notts gig I believe, it wasn't played though.

We'll see if this is authentic, even though Amazon had moved the release to June 2016, latest photo on the Instagram feed has the caption:

morrissey59List of the Lost, audiobook to be released 12th November. Note of advice, keep your eyes peeled, who's the reader I wonder? #Morrissey #ListoftheLost #Audiobook #truetoyounet

[IGM]/p/9lILizQuFu[/IGM]

Last edited:

We'll see if this is authentic, even though Amazon had moved the release to June 2016, latest photo on the Instagram feed has the caption:

morrissey59List of the Lost, audiobook to be released 12th November. Note of advice, keep your eyes peeled, who's the reader I wonder? #Morrissey #ListoftheLost #Audiobook #truetoyounet

[IGM]/p/9lILizQuFu[/IGM]

yeah asking who the reader unless being purposely toung in cheek to build speculation doesnt fill me with confidence of its authenticity

Back
Top Bottom