The Smiths official Twitter account is now live

"Don't worry Andy let them have their fun, but just remember ' those who laugh last, laugh the loudest ' ! "

Laugh out loud like that clown on Blackpool pleasure beach all day long .

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Few people know that this photo was taken right after Moz and Marr were told that Mike and Andy think they are each entitled to 25% of The Smiths royalties. :guffaw:

Well, according to that video, the Smiths were Moz, Johnny and Angie, so 33% each sounds like a fair split. The lawnmower parts will have to make do with the remaining 1% between them, as they clearly didn't want to be in the band anyway, having been forced to join by Johnny, who presumably kept them locked in his garage between gigs to prevent them running away. Well, either that or Morrissey is barking mad. ;)

I don't toast zombies, so wrong again benny the bore, I'm actually not long back from Dublin toasting the heroes of the glorious Easter rising and joining the celebrations of the event that led to the British being kicked out most of Ireland, and yes unlike brummie I was actually there, gotta go, taking my daughter to see The Vamps at the Hydro tonight, need to have a couple of beers to get me through that one
Im guessing your parents were kicked out then? that is why you're a british citizen LOL

34sjgo3.png

What the hell is going on with this picture? Johnny looks like some kind of screeching weasel. Mike is his usual diabolical plotting monster self.
Andy is in some kind of heroin induced doofus stupor. And Morrissey looks normal. This isn't a band photo, it's a bad acid trip. And people wonder
why Morrissey doesn't want to do a reunion.

What the hell is going on with this picture? Johnny looks like some kind of screeching weasel. Mike is his usual diabolical plotting monster self.
Andy is in some kind of heroin induced doofus stupor. And Morrissey looks normal. This isn't a band photo, it's a bad acid trip. And people wonder
why Morrissey doesn't want to do a reunion.

they look happy in these as well tho

arts_02_38771c.jpg

3237-thesmiths.jpg

tumblr_lwqmn43nvM1qdnrrzo1_500.jpg

enhanced-buzz-27495-1378948494-0.jpg

so i still think moz was lying when they say they didn't like each other. Bye! ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom