Morrissey's Dick Gregory death statement - SER Photography / Facebook

On SER's Facebook

"Dick Gregory, America's last hope, dies, aged 84.
He knew how all aspects of the human condition connect to politics.
He was a man of thought and a man of action, when most of us cannot manage to be just one of either. He worked breathlessly - work, words, deeds. He demanded for all what was snatched by the few. He disturbed the White House, and he was too quick for the American print media. They will be pleased that he now ceases to be amongst us ... as we are left with earth-threatening Trump, who will race into war in search of peace."

Morrissey
20 August 2017
Switzerland.

40559_dick_gregory_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why his favourite black men James Baldwin and Dick Gregory had very white names. It seems in the black community only the women stick to their roots when it comes to names.

Moz to pose with Kunta Kinte next and toss his foot around instead of flowers.

Rather you than me as audience for that one.

Some communication is better than none and at least it's on the photography site and not his personal page (limited audience). That said, why any of his audience is expected to go to Sam's business page to see his pronouncements is a little beyond me. I guess it's the death knell for TTY.
The transformation is almost complete ;)

View attachment 42058

Regards,
FWD.

Nice picture Sam took of himself. He looks nice, nothing like moz though, ,Shame he looks so much like Gary Barlow.
Not even professional photography, photoshop and a hair cut a bit like his uncles can save him from that

It is now all to clear even for the doubters what was going on
It was always, always morrissey trying to launch Sam's career, again and again and again.
It shows moz is a nice fella, sam is just shit. We all know that.

Moz obviously loved the man for not eating meat and there his admiration for him stopped. Moz must be the most inconsistent person ever when it comes to his statements that praises someone from the black community one day and then praises some white supremacist killer the next.

I guess Moz gets bored easily and changes his opinion a lot cause of it. I also wonder if he plays the overdramatic queen at airports just cause he has his boyfriend with him and that makes him a bit embarrassed and not so confident.

Is he embarrassed about his boyfriend?

Nice picture Sam took of himself. He looks nice, nothing like moz though, ,Shame he looks so much like Gary Barlow.
Not even professional photography, photoshop and a hair cut a bit like his uncles can save him from that

It is now all to clear even for the doubters what was going on
It was always, always morrissey trying to launch Sam's career, again and again and again.
It shows moz is a nice fella, sam is just shit. We all know that.

I just can't take his name seriously. Esty Rayner sounds like some wannabe Rainier of Monano dude the royal family did not approve of.

He looks like a rent boy and chances are he is one.

Someone should tell Morrissey about Paul Mooney.

Just wait until he dies and Moz will come out as a sudden admirer after his staff photoshoots another fake photo with them posing next to each other.

I heard NASA called Moz.

Big nose and ears, yep Moz is old now. With age mens ears and nose gets bigger and bigger.

And he sang about a big nose who knows.

Moz obviously loved the man for not eating meat and there his admiration for him stopped. Moz must be the most inconsistent person ever when it comes to his statements that praises someone from the black community one day and then praises some white supremacist killer the next.

I guess Moz gets bored easily and changes his opinion a lot cause of it. I also wonder if he plays the overdramatic queen at airports just cause he has his boyfriend with him and that makes him a bit embarrassed and not so confident.

Is he embarrassed about his boyfriend?

"and then praises some white supremacist killer the next."

I might have missed something here at Moz Solo but where and when exactly did he praise some white supremacist killer? Could you provide some evidence? A link, statement, something with some substance, even shoddy, unspecified as many others, that have been dealt with here before? I don't think you can.
This site would be down for some days with so many people trying to comment.

Is Moz leaning away cause the dude on the right smells?

Face expression on Moz looks a bit awkward.

I can at least identify the man on the right as Chappy "Chapstick" Brown from Missouri. Local crooner and blues performer.

"and then praises some white supremacist killer the next."

I might have missed something here at Moz Solo but where and when exactly did he praise some white supremacist killer? Could you provide some evidence? A link, statement, something with some substance, even shoddy, unspecified as many others, that have been dealt with here before? I don't think you can.
This site would be down for some days with so many people trying to comment.

Breivik

I was wondering why his favourite black men James Baldwin and Dick Gregory had very white names. It seems in the black community only the women stick to their roots when it comes to names.
The renouncing 'slave names' concept wasn't really prevalent in the era surrounding James and Dick's parents.
Regards,
FWD.

The renouncing 'slave names' concept wasn't really prevalent in the era surrounding James and Dick's parents.
Regards,
FWD.

But the question remains why black men go white when it comes to names like some onkel toms. Betrayal of the highest order according to Shaniqua.

are you embarrassed about your post ?

Not in the slightest but even if I was it wouldn't hurt as much as when someone is embarrassed to be with you in public like Moz seems to be when around his boyfriend/piccolo.

Big nose and ears, yep Moz is old now. With age mens ears and nose gets bigger and bigger.

And he sang about a big nose who knows.

At least he knew it already when he was young when he sang that line.
Who knows what a bignose knows? :rolleyes:
Only another bignose. :D
But some never know cause they are stupid and not capable of learning anything at all. Never. Ever. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom