Buddhist ?

Shoplifter

Thieves

Entomologist (pins & mounts butterflies) :p

Recycler

Devil

Hard-labour ;)

Corrissey, your list is rather dubious I'm afraid. :o

BBC MTV etc are names of organisations, not an occupation.

Morrissey never used the word entomologist in Reel Around The Fountain.

Bosses, heroes, recycler, devil, Buddhist, theives and shoplifter aren't either.

...theives and shoplifter aren't either.

Thieves and shoplifters are! You let gang member and whore through the net because they earned money from it, and thieves and shoplifters might do (definitely thieves). :p

pantry boy

so pantry boy means rent boy boy then?..i can remember some journalist state that a jumped up pantry boy is the victorian term for a rent boy
.is that correct?
by hearing the word" jumped up pantry boy" the association with the word for me was more like a troublemaker..

Hmmmm, I clearly stated the thread title Occupation, not job.

I reluctantly admit whores and gang members as occupations because they earn money being one.

SEMANTICS

Bosses, heroes, recycler, devil, Buddhist, theives and shoplifter aren't either.

SEMANTICS

Hmmmm...spinless swine did Name all the Christian Names mentioned in Smiths/Moz songs

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=69316

NOT RELATED

The Press, BPI, MTV, BBC

Captain (of games)

Design/er

Buddhist ?

Shoplifter

Thieves

Entomologist (pins & mounts butterflies) :p

Recycler

Devil

Hard-labour ;)

your list is impressive!

you forgot Journalists

so pantry boy means rent boy boy then?..i can remember some journalist state that a jumped up pantry boy is the victorian term for a rent boy
.is that correct?
by hearing the word" jumped up pantry boy" the association with the word for me was more like a troublemaker..

Well, a pantry is a room or closet in which food, groceries, and other provisions, or silverware, dishes, etc., are kept.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pantry

I assume a pantry boy is a man servant or someone works at a restaurant etc.

Bloody hell Kewpie, I bet you were a barrel of laughs in the school playground.
''Not possible to ride cock horse to Banbury Cross. No such thing as cock horse.''

Thieves and shoplifters most definitely are! There are plenty of professional thieves out there. If you don't believe me, spend a day in Washington DC. :p

Just joined this thread - has anyone mentioned Policeman (Michael's Bones), quite apart from 'Crashing Bores'.

Peter

Pilot (jet trails in the sky...)

Tour guide (everybody's lost...)

rules schmules! lol

Last edited:
Now, that is a job that would be fun to apply for. I wonder what previous experience they'd be looking for?

General leadership and management skills. Ability to remain calm under pressure. Good team builder. I think it would be pretty much your average, run-of-the-mill job description to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom