Please indulge me........

Kilt Uncle

...My football team Glasgow Rangers, reached the UEFA cup final last night, for the first time in 36 years. As everybody knows this is the most amazing competition and important event in the history of humankind.

So......

1.Feel my joy.
2.Share in my joy.
3.Be happy for me.
4.Realise that there IS a god and he loves MY team.

That is all, and YES, i do plan on getting a life, eventually...:)

Happy Happy Joy Joy :D CONGRATS!

...My football team Glasgow Rangers, reached the UEFA cup final last night, for the first time in 36 years. As everybody knows this is the most amazing competition and important event in the history of humankind.

So......

1.Feel my joy.
2.Share in my joy.
3.Be happy for me.

There is much to be said for a person who experiences happiness, so I wish you lots and lots of joy! "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!" :cool:

Happy Happy Joy Joy :D CONGRATS!

If i could manifest all the love from every angel which exists or ever existed, i would order them to sing you to the next dimension. Er, only when your time is ready of course, and not too soon!

Man, why can't you just say thanks!

You are a beautiful person.

There is much to be said for a person who experiences happiness, so I wish you lots and lots of joy! "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!" :cool:

I would like to refer you to the answer i gave above...:)

This 'joy' thing is strange. I need a shower, i feel kinda dirty..:)

If i could manifest all the love from every angel which exists or ever existed, i would order them to sing you to the next dimension. Er, only when your time is ready of course, and not too soon!

Man, why can't you just say thanks!

You are a beautiful person.

Wow, that was beautiful. You have no idea how much I needed that. You made my day. Thank you. GO RANGERS! :D

Wow, that was beautiful. You have no idea how much I needed that. You made my day. Thank you. GO RANGERS! :D

Spread the love and the joy. That's what i never usually say...:) Maybe this could be the start of project 'Happy Dude'..:)

Not really down to the football. People can just surprise you with their compassion and understanding and i felt that today. It feels strange talking like this but here we are.

BTW, you are a real plus for this place. This may not last long and i'm sure i'll be back to wishing i was Tiffany's tampon pretty soon.

(Comments like the last one, prove i still have some growing to do, lol!)

Don't let Hugh anywhere near this thread:D

Peter

I hope he comes back. Our friendship was yet to fully blossom..:)

Mind you implying he was a paranoid tosser didn't help. You can say regretful things in the heat of the moment..:)

So......

1.Feel my joy.
2.Share in my joy.
3.Be happy for me.

Since I like you, I will. . .

1. Do a happy dance. Actually, it's more of a pee-pee dance because I need to go but we'll call it a happy dance to humor you.
2. Share in the bliss of victory.
3. Give you a virtual hug, jump on your back and demand a piggy-back ride while whooping and hollering.
4. Accept Jesus Christ as my savior.

This 'joy' thing is strange. I need a shower, i feel kinda dirty..:)

I've told you time and time again to leave those badgers alone.

Since I like you, I will. . .

1. Do a happy dance. Actually, it's more of a pee-pee dance because I need to go but we'll call it a happy dance to humor you.
2. Share in the bliss of victory.
3. Give you a virtual hug, jump on your back and demand a piggy-back ride while whooping and hollering.
4. Accept Jesus Christ as my savior.

I've told you time and time again to leave those badgers alone.

2 hours and 10 minutes of sheer agony - i reckon my heart aged about 5 years. So it's probably not that good a thing to watch long-term..:)

You'd better go pee before you jump on my back though.

bysshe, you are a wonderful human being!

2 hours and 10 minutes of sheer agony - i reckon my heart aged about 5 years. So it's probably not that good a thing to watch long-term..:)

You'd better go pee before you jump on my back though.

bysshe, you are a wonderful human being!

Way to take all the fun out of it for me. :p

By the way, are you nude or are the badgers nude?

If you could clarify that for me, that would be wonderful. It helps with the visual. ;)

Way to be boring. :p
Well, no peeing in the beggining, just to establish boundaries. If there are any.:)

By the way, are you nude or are the badgers nude?

If you could clarify that for me, that would be wonderful. It helps with the visual. ;)

I knew that badgers line would come back to haunt me. They will be nude, not me. it's hard to establish boundaries with a badger after all..:)

Look at me indulging my own indulging thread!

Well, no peeing in the beggining, just to establish boundaries. If there are any.:)

We have boundaries? Since when?

I knew that badgers line would come back to haunt me. They will be nude, not me. it's hard to establish boundaries with a badger after all..:)

Look at me indulging my own indulging thread!

Well, after the ice cream truck incident, I just wasn't sure.

We have boundaries? Since when? No, me and the badgers have boundaries. We should have NO limits..:)

Well, after the ice cream truck incident, I just wasn't sure.

I'd forgot about the ice cream truck thing as well. That's the trouble with comedy instincts, you don't really think about the consequences long-term..:)

I'd forgot about the ice cream truck thing as well. That's the trouble with comedy instincts, you don't really think about the consequences long-term..:)

Oh, but I do. And I'll remind you from time to time. :p

Oh, but I do. And I'll remind you from time to time. :p

People should have a rule in life and that is to always post whatever comes into your head first! People are very calculated these days..:)

I actually met a Rangers supporter on here last night, so it shows that we get virtually everywhere. He's got a ticket for the match though and i am just poor.

Will you be around later on yahoo?

Back
Top Bottom