Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

bun bun

baklava
I'm sorry for going on about fat people. There's no hatred there. You surely know me by now. I have many many faults. My excess is drink. Other people's excess is food. I don't hate anyone. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I do see the irony. I do see the hypocrisy in the things I say. I'm sorry.

I like your fat people rants. One of the best things about these forums. :lbf:

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I like your fat people rants. One of the best things about these forums. :lbf:
I just told my psych ward psychiatrist what Morrissey said in the heat of the moment about Chinese people. His name is Tam, so maybe he's of Chinese origins. He's very interested in learning more about Morrissey now. Lol. Bigmouths unite. It's conversation starting.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I sit at home facing the wall while I'm working from home. I'm seeing no one. Day in day out. I'm working reduced hours. I could cope with 4 hours a day. It's about right for me. I'm 51 now. I'm having a phased return back to work. I'm on reduced hours. It's becoming unbearable. But then, I need the money. My patience is running out, the older I get, the more I want to enjoy my time. I never liked work in the first place. I'm looking into going part time. Perhaps I'm getting old but working for more than 4 hours a day is doing my head in at the moment.
Maybe your psychiatrist can help you get financial assistance to just work part time.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
I remember going into work when I was 18 and thinking 'I've got this for the rest of my life' I went home and cried. It drained me then and it still drains me now. I've had a 2 month period of sick leave and in the past I would have got back in there and got on with things. This time around it seems every bone in my body is telling me I don't want to be there. It's all too much. Its all changed.
Sounds like major depression Dale. I urge you to apply for disability financial assistance from your government with the help of your psychiatric nurse and psychiatrist. Sounds like you've had enough of a job that doesn't inspire your exuberance.

Light Housework

drawing/coloring
When I was younger I could cope with the sickness I felt about having to go to work. I could cope with stress. I'd be brushing my teeth in the morning before going to work and spewing up with anxiety. It was nothing then. I'm in my 50s now. I don't want that amount of stress. I've had 34vyears of it. I don't like the way I'm treated as an employee. I'm sick of it. But then I have to carry on because I need to earn my pension. That will hardly see me through. So where was the point.? I was born to poverty and I'll die the same way. Where was the point?
It might help if you can find a mental health oriented advocate like we have here at The Kettle Society, to discuss your options if you go on disability.

E

Elsa

I'm sorry for going on about fat people. There's no hatred there. You surely know me by now. I have many many faults. My excess is drink. Other people's excess is food. I don't hate anyone. I know exactly what I am. And yes, I do see the irony. I do see the hypocrisy in the things I say. I'm sorry.
Don’t worry Dale. Fat Shaming is a positive thing. Sadness led me to laying in bed and eating quavers, I heard my mother telling me I’m getting fat, it worked. I’m running around now like crazy, wouldn’t be surprised in a couple of month if I don’t pass for an anorexic, well, not quite.

E

Elsa

When I was younger I could cope with the sickness I felt about having to go to work. I could cope with stress. I'd be brushing my teeth in the morning before going to work and spewing up with anxiety. It was nothing then. I'm in my 50s now. I don't want that amount of stress. I've had 34vyears of it. I don't like the way I'm treated as an employee. I'm sick of it. But then I have to carry on because I need to earn my pension. That will hardly see me through. So where was the point.? I was born to poverty and I'll die the same way. Where was the point?
I recall when young, someone berated me at a job for not joining the private pension scheme. I told them I was living now and couldn’t spare money on something I may never live to see. Benefits will help you Dale, a pension only takes out what benefits they will give you. Look into it. I’ve seen rich people die in poverty. We all go out losers. Take care Dale.

rifke

bodhisattva
I got a job offer in Greece today. Yoga teacher in Mykonos from June to October. :lbf:
when did you apply?!

im guessing you're NOT going to accept then? :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom