Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

They voted for Biden to get rid of Trump. The whole impending fascism thing meant that lots of people didn't care who it was as long as it wasn't that flaming pile of pig shit.
unfortunately there are probably a lot of people regretting their vote now. do you even know what fascism is? it refers to a style of authoritarianism that existed in italy at one time in history. it's a word that belongs to a particular time and place and cannot be transposed to any other time and place. so i dont really know what you're trying to convey when you use that word.

Shut the f*** up. I wouldn't expect someone that can't use capital letters to understand that the word is broader than that.
im sure there's another more accurate word for your purposes that you could use instead. if i knew what you were tying to convey by using the word 'fascism' i might be able to suggest one to you.

I'll just keep using the words I want to and you can deal with any issues it may cause for you. You're one of the stupidest people that has ever posted here and I'm certain you're the last one to whom I'd look for any sort of advice unless it was "how can I better portray myself as a retarded c***?"
okey dokey, dave-o

Awesome! BC next :handfist:
BC will probably be the last, or second to last after quebec. bc-ers are the worst, bun bun. i feel like most of them have enjoyed these restrictions. saskatchewan and alberta were always gonna be the first because they're like the texas of canada, whereas bc is like the california of canada.

BC will probably be the last, or second to last after quebec. bc-ers are the worst, bun bun. i feel like most of them have enjoyed these restrictions. saskatchewan and alberta were always gonna be the first because they're like the texas of canada, whereas bc is like the california of canada.

Oh. :(

But see it from the positive side: at least BC isn't the Austria of Canada! :tonguewink:

true! that would be quebec !!

I doubt Quebec is that crazy.

Do you know what the Austrian government is doing? They are planning a COVID lottery with 500 EUR cash prizes to get more people to get vaccinated.

But vaccination is already mandatory. :lbf:

A lottery for something that is mandatory! :lbf:

That's like giving people 500 EUR for wearing a seat belt!

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

I doubt Quebec is that crazy.

Do you know what the Austrian government is doing? They are planning a COVID lottery with 500 EUR cash prizes to get more people to get vaccinated.

But vaccination is already mandatory. :lbf:

A lottery for something that is mandatory! :lbf:

That's like giving people 500 EUR for wearing a seat belt!

:lbf::lbf::lbf:
that's perverse. it's like they're not only forcing people to get vaccinated but they're also forcing them to think it's all in good fun. quebec is pretty nuts too though. they were going to introduce a vaccine tax but thankfully recently just scrapped it. the brainwashed schoolchildren would fit in well with the nazi youth however.

look at these sinister little buggers

The adults cheering them on are even worse. You can kind of forgive children for not having better judgment, but the adults brainwashing them and cheering them on are despicable.

And this virus isn't even particularly dangerous for children. The Public Health Authority in Sweden just announced a few days ago that they do not recommend vaccinating children.

The adults cheering them on are even worse. You can kind of forgive children for not having better judgment, but the adults brainwashing them and cheering them on are despicable.

And this virus isn't even particularly dangerous for children. The Public Health Authority in Sweden just announced a few days ago that they do not recommend vaccinating children.
agreed, it's the adults. but still, i cant imagine caring that much as a child. i was way too frivolous. frivolity in children is good.

agreed, it's the adults. but still, i cant imagine caring that much as a child. i was way too frivolous. frivolity in children is good.

Maybe the little guy in the video wants to become Prime Minister. Can you imagine the little guy when he is 35: "Ve must ban ze unvaccinated from our society!!!" "UNVACCINATED RRRRRAUS!!!"

Maybe the little guy in the video wants to become Prime Minister. Can you imagine the little guy when he is 35: "Ve must ban ze unvaccinated from our society!!!" "UNVACCINATED RRRRRAUS!!!"
i read that in konstantin kisin's voice :lbf:

we need that little hitler emoji, it's really good. he's got a gavel and he bangs it furiously.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom