Savile, paedophilia and the establishment cover-up?

You are exactly right, why should we be forced to fund child abuse!! It's crazy. They intentionally gave a pedo a kids' show to present - what more is there to know? That said, there is a guy who stopped paying his council tax, he presented a case stating the council was guilty of funding terrorism within the UK and legally he is not obliged to pay it and etc etc - he got six months lol. You can't beat that system, just tell them you threw your TV out in disgust or something. Or act crazy, that works.

Yes I know im right!

I dont have a currant nor valid TV licence !

Ive never had one in the past !

And Ive no intention of buying one in the future!!!!

And if they bring me 2 court I will be calling my DR 2 the court as a witness !!!!!!

But when we say savile "got away with it" and his evil crimes were undetecetd for all these years, its not quite true!

Some of children this beast was abusing TOLD the authorities what was going on but the police, drs and nurses ALL TURNED A BLIND EYE 2 the abuse!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Salive was raising so much money, millions and millions in a very short period of time, 2 build and open new childrens hospitals ect and the authorities new this money would stop if he was even exposed for what he was and so they said nothing and turned a blind eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little did we know at the time that he was only raising all these millions 2 open childrens hopspitals 2 satisfie his vile lust 2 abuse these children and these little ones are in hospitals because there not very well, so the last thing they need 2 get well again ect is being preyed upon by a monster!!!! !!!!!!!!! :(

There definitly needs a full and proper investigation in this case, the police have clearly failed in the duty 2 protect children and policies must be implemented 2 make sure such failings dont happen again!

If I EVER come accross any child abuse or indeed any other abuse such as the abuse of the elderly we somtimes come accross in care homes ect
I will whistle blow on the lot!!!!!!!!!!!! and I mean that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savile speaks from the 'other side'.

Like Elvis, Savile has now assumed a supernatural aura. Like some kind of black hole, he is sucking British pop culture into a vortex of destruction so that re-runs of TOTP will become almost impossible. It's mad, evil genius legacy. And he even has the cheek to communicate from beyond the grave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQX3PzZ94NU

Sharon! How the fcuk do I add a YouTube thingy? Need a new scantlily-clad intern...

thumbnail.php

God Is Weeping

It's dark and cold down here,
A child curls up and cries;
God sadly shakes His head,
As tears fall from His eyes.

A mother beats her little girl,
Blow after violent blow,
And God protests in helpless rage
As He views the scene below.

The little girl lies sleeping;
Her father stumbles in,