Second U.S. Leg?

What do you guys think are the odds of Moz swinging through the United States again this winter? The Tour of Refusal was a success, and if he's going to be promoting Swords at all, it would only make sense to do a few more shows...

there have been "rumors" of a west coast tour in late 09/2010.

he's playing liverpool in November (I think?), so probably nothing until 2010 - probably a handful of west coast shows, maybe a NY stint, if anything

unfortunately, Swords is supposed to be released Q4 2009, so it may be ineffective to promote it

I for one am dying another round of Irish Blood and All You Need is Me. Bring it on.

I just reviewed the tour dates as they currently stand - My speculation is that more dates are likely in Nov and Dec b/c it seems sort of silly to gather up the band and crew for only 2 weeks of shows, after a 3 month break.

Where would these shows be? No clue. Though California & West Coast USA, Japan, Australia would be the frontrunners.

Hey... there's room to squeeze him in in the US during October!:guitar:

He'll probably have Swine flu which will make the croaky throat look like a walk in the park.:rolleyes:

bump.. anyone got any juicy tidbits regarding late '09 or early '10? It would be highly unusual to not do a set of California dates......

He's ALWAYS well received in Vegas, so, if there is a second leg of the WC tour? I'd look for(almost expect) a Vegas stop.:)

Boston or surrounding area between August 22nd and September 4th would be ideal for me:guitar::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see him LA or anywhere near here but it seems almost too much to ask for. The man has been touring non-stop for so long. I flew to the east coast to see him back in March. I have been so many places and done so much between then and now...I have had a regular life. I don't pretend to know what sort of life Morrissey has or what it is like to tour but I imagine a lot of his time has been spent in hotel rooms and dodging fans. It must be really hard.

But if he can't get enough of the stage (or room service at Chateau Marmont) I am always ready to buy another ticket.

I really hope he comes back. I'm still pissed about him canceling my show, and not rescheduling.

I just reviewed the tour dates as they currently stand - My speculation is that more dates are likely in Nov and Dec b/c it seems sort of silly to gather up the band and crew for only 2 weeks of shows, after a 3 month break.

Where would these shows be? No clue. Though California & West Coast USA, Japan, Australia would be the frontrunners.

He hates flying. He'll prolly do a few mega Manc dates. I live in hope.:)

its about time to beat this dead horse again - its been over three weeks.

I'm still holding out hope for another brief US swing late this year or very early next. It just seems odd to reassemble the band and crew for only 11 shows in Oct/Nov. Surely there must be some more shows planned somewhere, and surely that somewhere must include at least Los Angeles??!!

Last edited:
its about time to beat this dead horse again - its been over three weeks.

I'm still holding out hope for another brief US swing late this year or very early next. It just seems odd to reassemble the band and crew for only 11 shows in Oct/Nov. Surely there must be some more shows planned somewhere, and surely that somewhere must include at least Los Angeles??!!

Very sorry for the people in the States, but due to swine flu pandemic it's rather hard to make decision right now?

Very sorry for the people in the States, but due to swine flu pandemic it's rather hard to make decision right now?

its not as though we are all running around in fear in plastic bubbles....

Back
Top Bottom