Semi-erotic moment at the doctor's office

Thanks, Crystal. I do indeed get that same sensation from film you speak of. Black Narcissus to me is one such example. Mr. Blaze blessed me with a gif but I think you understood my meaning. Not to take anything away from Mr. Blaze who I find quite brilliant in his postings.

I've not seen that movie but I could imagine nuns being rather erotic.

Off topic ( ???)...But here goes.......

Semi Erotic moment at my local pub on Sunday afternoon.....

I was having a cigarette outside , yesterday afternoon, and a ( M/F) young-ish couple were doing the same....as the girl was sat smoking, her Boyf was stood directly in front of her, gently massaging his genital area under his shorts.(...it's a "Scally" thing in the UK, they all seem to do it whilst chatting...especially the Lads...). he then put both hands inside his shorts, and was obviously Stimulating himself/masturbating. the girl said something along the lines of "Ooh thats SO horny" and he continued at it rather faster. I pretended I hadn't noticed, but the girl pointed me out and said to the Boyf "that lad can see you"...and he just grinned over, and masturbated harder and faster....at this point I put my ciggie out and went back inside....although through the pub window, I watched as he then sat next to her, and her hands replaced his...this was in broad daylight, in public, and , I MUST admit, I got a bit of a "twitch" going myself.....tut tut, shocking etc....

:eek: Yeah deffo off-topic since there's no semi. Unless you considered your twitch semi-hard. :p

Back
Top Bottom