"Shoplifters Of The World" movie released (March 26, 2021)

"Shoplifters Of The World" is released today in theaters and on-demand

1987. Denver, Co. One crazy night in the life of four friends reeling from the sudden demise of iconic British band The Smiths, while the local airwaves are hijacked at gunpoint by an impassioned Smiths fan.

full

New reviews/media:
'shoplifters movie' tag - Previous reviews/media

Related items:

Smiths have always made such charged and passionate music while simultaneously being sensitive and gentle. I really admire this. Movie exudes a lot of passion and patience and is a very honest and real.

I watched it. It’s like a Smiths-themed Peter Finan crossword.

Another continuity issue was the record playing Meat Is Murder in the middle of the album. It's the last track on the album. It could not have been playing that song.

This is the worst thing I've read about the film so far. Intolerable.

Is this available to watch in the UK in some way, shape or form? Can’t find it on the streaming services to rent.

Is this available to watch in the UK in some way, shape or form? Can’t find it on the streaming services to rent.
Check the download section here. Oh, and make sure to thank @Famous when dead . I forgot it myself. I was too eager to hit the download button. But thanks FWD. Ever the heart and soul of these boards.

...Overall, Sammycentral, would you say this film is less suspenseful, more suspenseful, or equally suspenseful, when compared with "Parasite"?

Check the download section here. Oh, and make sure to thank @Famous when dead . I forgot it myself. I was too eager to hit the download button. But thanks FWD. Ever the heart and soul of these boards.
totally appreciate Famous' work with this, but i would like to watch the film legit preferably. Yeah i know, what a try hard nerd. But still. Is it available on any streaming services for us on rainy fascist island?

totally appreciate Famous' work with this, but i would like to watch the film legit preferably. Yeah i know, what a try hard nerd. But still. Is it available on any streaming services for us on rainy fascist island?
Can't help you there, Ben! Sorry!

It should be available on services like Google, iTunes, Amazon Prime etc but it doesn't look like it has been released yet, despite its release date apparently having been March 26th.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom