So what is next for Morrissey? Any hints?

Mando, Matt and Jesse all posted photos of themselves playing in a studio the same week they were out with Moz at the wrestling. Coincidence?

' wear out ' ? is that possible?

+ why Dio ?

Dio is one of my faves and it's a cool photo. I guess if it were vinyl or cassette it could "wear out" but not CDs and digital but as much as I'm listening to Moz I'm trying my best. :thumb:

Dio is one of my faves and it's a cool photo. I guess if it were vinyl or cassette it could "wear out" but not CDs and digital but as much as I'm listening to Moz I'm trying my best. :thumb:

Not a fan of his music but he's a neat guy and the picture is pretty sweet

A bit like all the bitching and stirring and back stabbing behinds peoples backs like that which goes on, on this site you mean? Or doesnt that count ?

Shes never betrayed morrisssey once - EVER !

Thats why on all her earlier album sleeves, she pays tribute and gratefull thanks 2 morrissey for his help and support ect.
She never had 2 do this on her albums, but she did, in my book thats a really trustworthy, gratefull and honorable thing 2 do.

Yes shes said a few "silly" things about moz live on stage, but its kristeen after all, shes excused and can get away with it!

You can all bitch about her as much as you want, I dont care, I still like her and would trust her!

Grow up you stupid cow. You don't know anything about her. You sad little women. Shes forgotten anyway. She was never never even that close to him.
She was just a support act. a support act that took advantage of him during a bad few years . Nobody cares about Kristeen. Look at her now, shes is nowhere. The best thing that happened to her was him. She f***ed it.
I've actually seen an email where she talks smack about him, this was when she was still touring.

Morrissey will have an lp out, this year or next

Not a fan of his music but he's a neat guy and the picture is pretty sweet

Yes he was tremendously appreciative of his fans and most people who worked with found him warm and considerate. To me he's the greatest Metal vocalist.

Yes he was tremendously appreciative of his fans and most people who worked with found him warm and considerate. To me he's the greatest Metal vocalist.

I come for the nicer people and I'm interested in what other fans are like and how they think.

Yeah he's always seemed pretty warm and just down to earth. I can appriciate people who don't have to keep up some image or agenda and just be honest though of course it's easier when there honest self is a nice person. That takes will to me which I respect

Grow up you stupid cow. You don't know anything about her. You sad little women. Shes forgotten anyway. She was never never even that close to him.
She was just a support act. a support act that took advantage of him during a bad few years . Nobody cares about Kristeen. Look at her now, shes is nowhere. The best thing that happened to her was him. She f***ed it.
I've actually seen an email where she talks smack about him, this was when she was still touring.

Carry on,...... me and kristeen are better than this and will rise above all the nonsence and BS !

Not taking the bait anymore - Sorry! :)

Have you really nothing else better 2 do with your time than 2 troll a forum ?

Anyways I did mention that the previeous post 2 this, the one before the last one which was posted before this after the last one before that, was gunna be my last post about kristeen

But ive now had 2 change my mind!

Im going 2 have to come back AGAIN!!!!!!

(edited the post, think its the right thing 2 do ! otherwize I wouldnt be doing it ! )

Last edited:
I did decide to give Kristeen Young another try. She was playing for free at the county fair. I was early so I decided to get a sno-cone and it turned out she was working in the sno-cone booth. She only put half a pump of cherry syrup and when I asked for more she slammed the window down because it was time for her show. When she started singing they thought that the noise she was making was one of the fairground rides getting ready to collapse, so they stopped everything and went around and lubed chains and tightened bolts until they realized it was her. I wish her all the best but she really does sound like a broken scrambler.
maxresdefault.jpg

I did decide to give Kristeen Young another try. She was playing for free at the county fair. I was early so I decided to get a sno-cone and it turned out she was working in the sno-cone booth. She only put half a pump of cherry syrup and when I asked for more she slammed the window down because it was time for her show. When she started singing they thought that the noise she was making was one of the fairground rides getting ready to collapse, so they stopped everything and went around and lubed chains and tightened bolts until they realized it was her. I wish her all the best but she really does sound like a broken scrambler.
maxresdefault.jpg
no audio alongside the picture? how am i supposed to know what a broken scrambler sounds like? (the picture itself was unnecessary since we all know what a fairground ride looks like)

I tried, but failed miserably ! Im not sure were its got me or anyone else, so I dont feel its of anyones benefit nor importance for me 2 contribute anymore on this topic...... (good ridance u all cry!!!! )
I feel ive maybe out stayed my welcome!

But try this song, its really really catchy, its called night blindness, try it and see ! I like the lyrics 2 !

Theres been numerous comparisons between kristeenYoung and kate bush.

Im a really big fan of kate bush shes really good, she had some sort of record with her latest world tour recently, the ticket sales smashed all box office records and evey single ticket sold out within MINUTES of going on sale.
Even so kristeens vocals are 100 times more fantastic than kate bushses, the range is just amazing !

Try this song .....

This track really gets the feel good endorphins pumping ! :) trust me and see !

BUT I HAVE TO STRESS ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO LISTEN VIA A PAIR OF HEAD PHONES OR HALF DECENT SPEAKERS ON YA PC OR TABLET!!!

Try these 2 songs It will only take a few minutes of your time, I think U will be pleasantly surprised!!!

Goodbye everyone - I will see ya all in the near future ! :)

Morrissey will 100% release some new material, and a few more albums, don't you worry about that. It's just a matter of when..

Next years 20year anniversary re-release of Malajusted doesn't count by the way.

I've seen more than one email she talks smack about him. She was USING HIM BIG TIME. She talked smack about him on Facebook then deleted it ALL THE TIME.

I tried, but failed miserably ! Im not sure were its got me or anyone else, so I dont feel its of anyones benefit nor importance for me 2 contribute anymore on this topic...... (good ridance u all cry!!!! )

But try this song, its really really catchy, its called night blindness, try it and see ! I like the lyrics 2 !

Im a really big fan of kate bush shes really good, she had some sort of record with her latest world tour recently, the ticket sales smashed all box office records and evey single ticket sold out within MINUTES of going on sale.
Even so kristeens vocals are 100 times more fantastic than kate bushses, the range is just amazing !

Try this song .....

BUT I HAVE TO STRESS ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO LISTEN VIA A PAIR OF HEAD PHONES OR HALF DECENT SPEAKERS ON YA PC OR TABLET!!!

Try these 2 songs It will only take a few minutes of your time, I think U will be pleasantly surprised!!!

On a side note I wish placebo would put out another album. There last was super good and they're en excellent live band. Almost better live than on record

Like Kate Bush I reckon Kristeen is an acquired taste. There's nothing wrong with that. I like a couple songs I've heard. I only like a few Kate Bush songs as well ("Wuthering Heights", "Running Up That Hill" & "This Woman's Work").

Try this song .....

Midnite - please, stop feeding us creamed spinach when we clearly want a cupcake.

(good ridance u all cry!!!! )

Oh MIDNITE, you're one of my favorite posters and if we met I'd buy you a slice of vegan pizza. I even sort of admire your loyalty to the lost cause you pursue, advocating for that person. But I personally dislike her because she behaved very poorly opening for Morrissey. I've only seen him seven times and four of those I had to endure being berated for not being there to see her. The first time I saw her I was looking forward to it because of good things he had said and the audience had been very fair to her. In this life I don't get to see a Morrissey show as often as I'd like and for anyone to try to make that event about their own displeasure at the lack of recognition they have received as an artist is not only rude but verges on malicious.
And the actions of her and her husband/only reason she is relevant, following the split with Morrissey show that she's not really worth the time you spend promoting her. I think you're barking up the wrong tree. You might be able to win fans for her at a more neutral site but after her time with Morrissey most people here that have an opinion of her at all do not care for her as a musician or as a person.

But I like you. :D

Like Kate Bush I reckon Kristeen is an acquired taste. There's nothing wrong with that. I like a couple songs I've heard. I only like a few Kate Bush songs as well ("Wuthering Heights", "Running Up That Hill" & "This Woman's Work").

Ive a feeling you will like this Vegan ! :thumb:

BUT YOU REALLY DO HAVE TO put ya head phones on so you can experince the loverly bass punch and the vocals ect - Its absoloultey wonderfull !
In fact Id go as far as 2 say its possibly one of the greatest music videos ever made, when someone tells you that YOU HAVE 2 WATCH IT!!!!

Well you dont have 2 of course, but trust me its wonderfull !
Its more like some sort of wonderfull Gothic theartrical dance performance, no wonder the world tour sold out in minutes, they reckon the shows were absoulty incredible with the music , lighting and special affects ect .

Hope you enjoy ! :)

But there are of course, definate simalarities between kristeenYoung kate Bush they even look quite similar, both are fantastic singers, both these stars are fantastic live in concert ect but I personally think the one who plays the keyboard like a machine gun Is the greater star!!!

Oh MIDNITE, you're one of my favorite posters and if we met I'd buy you a slice of vegan pizza. I even sort of admire your loyalty to the lost cause you pursue, advocating for that person. But I personally dislike her because she behaved very poorly opening for Morrissey. I've only seen him seven times and four of those I had to endure being berated for not being there to see her. The first time I saw her I was looking forward to it because of good things he had said and the audience had been very fair to her. In this life I don't get to see a Morrissey show as often as I'd like and for anyone to try to make that event about their own displeasure at the lack of recognition they have received as an artist is not only rude but verges on malicious.
And the actions of her and her husband/only reason she is relevant, following the split with Morrissey show that she's not really worth the time you spend promoting her. I think you're barking up the wrong tree. You might be able to win fans for her at a more neutral site but after her time with Morrissey most people here that have an opinion of her at all do not care for her as a musician or as a person.

But I like you. :D

Not at all, Im not barking up the wrong tree, I will allways promote kristeenYoung ALLWAYS, Im ultra loyal 2 someone I like, and I dont care what opposition I encounter .

She is worth my time, Ive spent MONTHS and months of my time on a project/tribute im working on as a tribute, but it will be up 2 kristeen if it ever gets unleased on the public! Be aware and ready !....
ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! , but its not quite ready yet anyways!
There is often method in ones madness!!!

I disagrea calamine lotion, im sorry, but I dont feel shes done anything wrong whatsoever in announcing any displeasure in not reciveing the recignition she deserves whilst opening up for morrissey.
Shes stated and said time and time again over and over and over, how gratefull she is to morrissey for his help ect and for him giving her the chance to do a world tour with him.

What more do u want ? blood ?

Its the audience , well some of it, but thankfully not all , most morrissey fans actually like her, but some of morrisseys "fans" who are the rude and malicious ones by shouting out disgusting abuse at her whilst shes singing live in concert , have you any idea how that makes her feel ?

SHAME ON SOME OF MORRISSEYS "FANS"!! and id never ever fought Id ever say that about any fan of morrissey!

All shes doing is somthing she loves doing by singing and performing, and giving much pleasure 2 the audeince, what on earth are people shouting vile abuse at her for????? :(

The horrible and cruel verbal abuse shes recieved whilst on stage has had kristeen almost in tears at times and she would be perfectly entitled 2 walk off stage , and yet she STILL honered morrissey and continued with her performances .

kristeenYoung has NEVER disrespected morrissey - but his fans certainly have!
People have there own ideas about that, I have mine!

Anyways Kristeen has she an incredible loyal fan base of thousands of fans who love her music ect, just as I do (and I actually happen 2 like her as a person 2 , which is allways a good sign! )

And thats good enough !

Theres nothing more 4 me 2 add, we all seem 2 be going round in circles here!

So anyways thanks for reading, someone, somere has 2 put up with this stuff I post! :)

Back
Top Bottom