The REAL Confessions Thread

I did the deadly on the sofa with my mate's girlfriend while he was sorting her sister out on the sly in the back seat of a car round the corner. he gave me his blessing to go ahead and sleep with her while he hatched a plot to seduce her sister. Me and him met up afterwards and laughed our heads off over a pot of tea.
Things got even more weird a few months later when me, him and his by then estranged girlfriend ended up in a threesome. :thumb:

I'm just confessing. I've kept it in for so long....:confused:

That made me laugh so much:lbf:..you are BAD:thumb:

Same here.
I guess we could start at the beginning.
Maybe we should start our own thread.

We could, but I think I'd never finish it for I'd most likely suffocate on my own induced shame.

That made me laugh so much:lbf:..you are BAD:thumb:

well, this friend of mine had a 'thing' for sharing his women. I went round his house one night and he went to bed early and left me with his girlfriend who had dressed herself in knee length boots and a mini skirt but I didn't want to do it because I liked her as a person. Next time I went round, SHE went to bed early and I was informed that she was 'waiting', if I was interested. again, I declined. They split up some time later and I often wonder if I should have just gone upstairs and done her that night.
A missed opportunity in retrospect. Nowadays I'm just a primal animal. If it throws a shadow and breathes, I'm there. Bollocks. This should really be on the f*** my life thread:thumb:

well, this friend of mine had a 'thing' for sharing his women. I went round his house one night and he went to bed early and left me with his girlfriend who had dressed herself in knee length boots and a mini skirt but I didn't want to do it because I liked her as a person. Next time I went round, SHE went to bed early and I was informed that she was 'waiting', if I was interested. again, I declined. They split up some time later and I often wonder if I should have just gone upstairs and done her that night.
A missed opportunity in retrospect. Nowadays I'm just a primal animal. If it throws a shadow and breathes, I'm there. Bollocks. This should really be on the f*** my life thread:thumb:

The f*** my mates wife thread

" I didn't want to do it as i liked her as a person!"psml...you were one of a kind :lbf:...I like You you tell it like it is :lbf:

" I didn't want to do it as i liked her as a person!"psml...you were one of a kind :lbf:...I like You you tell it like it is :lbf:

haha. I didn't realise how that might be construed. It's basically like saying that you prefer to sleep with people you dislike. What I meant was that I didn't think it was right at the time because she was always kind to me and she thought I was more principled than that - which I'm not, obviously. But they split up anyway because he was caught in a compromising position with a middle-aged African woman in a cleaning cupboard at work. I should have just ran in there and humped her like an animal that night. See, I told you I have no principles!

I have a friend who lies at the drop of a hat. The thing that makes me mad is that it forces the people around him who wouldn't normally lie to become liars themselves so he won't get found out. Nothing specific, but I've been asked by him on more than ten occasions to flub the truth and I kinda hate it, I hate what it might mean in the big picture. So I guess I'm confessing that I hate liars.

but you get caught up in the web of lies so easily. the same guy that I was referring to earlier took me round his house for breakfast one morning after we'd been out all night with some girls and he'd been cheating on his girlfriend that night. She actually made my breakfast and was talking normally to me whilst all I could see in my mind was my friends arse going like a jackhammer on this girl he'd been with (we were all in the same room, long story!).
I felt bad - was I betraying her too because I knew what he'd been doing? Is it my responsibility to get involved in other peoples marital probs? I basically felt it was his fault for cheating on his girlfriend.
f*** knows, life is a load of balls.

All the things that happened last year have caused me
to totally lose all of the things I had last year
and now I am back to the situation I was in three years ago.

Without a job, without a car, without money..........

Oh boo hoo. I won't bore you with the details.
Suffice to say I've turned myself inside out and now
am having to pick up the pieces and I'm not sure how all this
is going to turn out.
If I wasn't a Mother I wouldn't care, but I have responsibilities.
Besides all that I still haven't met a "nice man".......

Before I was married to my husband he and I got into a huge fight and we broke off our engagement for a few weeks. While on this "break" I was really pissed at him so I went on a week vacation with my ex-boyfriend. Plus my ex never knew I was engaged to someone as we hadn't been together in over a year. Then while on vacation we talked about getting back together, when we returned home I told him I wasn't ready. Three months later I married my husband.

Said ex, now hates my guts and I believe he made a VooDoo doll out of the things I left at his house that belonged to me.

I grew up in a home that was not affectionate. Maybe a pat on the shoulder from my mom here or there, but no touching. Which is a curse and a blessing in a way but it might have made me weird until I find the right person to feel safe to be affectionate with. I was the kid on the playground who if someone fell on the swings and was crying, I didn't know what to do because I had to training really. I'd just stand there staring as other kids came to comfort them. I'd run and get the teacher, but I didn't know how to console with touch. So I have this imaginary friend, we'll say. Today. And when I sense he's crying, I console him by touching my belly like it's him. Or I'll hold the back of my head like I'm cradling him. Another favorite is to hold my opposite shoulder with each hand across my chest and lie on my side. I am weird, channeling affection to imaginary weepers...sometimes long after they've wept because I've stammered around wondering what to do like the kid I was on the playground. :o

I grew up in a home that was not affectionate. Maybe a pat on the shoulder from my mom here or there, but no touching. Which is a curse and a blessing in a way but it might have made me weird until I find the right person to feel safe to be affectionate with. I was the kid on the playground who if someone fell on the swings and was crying, I didn't know what to do because I had to training really. I'd just stand there staring as other kids came to comfort them. I'd run and get the teacher, but I didn't know how to console with touch. So I have this imaginary friend, we'll say. Today. And when I sense he's crying, I console him by touching my belly like it's him. Or I'll hold the back of my head like I'm cradling him. Another favorite is to hold my opposite shoulder with each hand across my chest and lie on my side. I am weird, channeling affection to imaginary weepers...sometimes long after they've wept because I've stammered around wondering what to do like the kid I was on the playground. :o

I'm very similar. If I know someone really well I can deal and empathise with the emotional stuff, but apart from that I'm rubbish. I do care about people, but I think due to the fact that I hate being patronised and made to feel dependent myself, I'm worried about making other people feel uncomfortable. That's why I'm already so anxious about the prospect of my parents aging and needing lots of hands-on care, as my only surviving grandparent does now; because I'm scared I'll be utterly useless and everyone will think I'm an awful, uncaring daughter. :o

So yeah, that's my confession: that I'm useless with people. :p

Last edited:
Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom