The Rik Mayall Frink Thread!!

we like you too

fgh.jpg

lord flashheart and alan B`stard:)

Lord Flashheart was my, umm... first, in a sense.:eek::o
That shower pic makes me feel less bad about it, btw! (But it was a long time ago and my tastes have changed.;))

Well, yes, but it makes me want to run screaming in the other direction, unfortunately :eek:

I would weigh running away and approaching, you always have to weigh-up a situation, Amy :p
anyway pictures pictures...
untitled-2.jpg

I would weigh running away and approaching, you always have to weigh-up a situation, Amy :p
anyway pictures pictures...
untitled-2.jpg

Yellow apron frinkiness. Yummy Rick. More please :D

Dungarees! Please don't destroy the manliness! :p
youngones_maybe.jpg

Dungarees! Please don't destroy the manliness! :p
youngones_maybe.jpg

Just as I was trying to save Rik a bit of face by avoiding the word "dungarees"....

and - *haha* masculine Rik!??

^^ "Look at me, I can hold a ciggy between each finger, lit as well! Just don't ask me to smoke one or I'll have to smack you with a frying pan"

There is such terrible stigma surrounding dungarees,...
though, he looks better in the yellow trousers than the high-waisted army ones, you know, teamed with the cap, when he's trying to blackmail Thatcher?
rick.jpg

There is such terrible stigma surrounding dungarees,...
though, he looks better in the yellow trousers than the high-waisted army ones, you know, teamed with the cap, when he's trying to blackmail Thatcher?
rick.jpg

*shudders*

I am getting you a picture, Amy, just because I love you :p

Goodnight Solo xx

Well, put some clothes on then! it isn't decent to be in THIS thread without clothes on...
Untitled-3.jpg

d'you think we should make a little thing that we can put in our signatures to show our devotion to this thread?

You guys have put up some great shots. Are all of you only fans of his from the Young Ones? He's my favorite out of them, no offense to the others.

The wisdom of Rik:

Neil! What're you doing Neil? To make a meal Neil! Out of TOTALITARIAN VEGETABLES!

Just because I'm always flying over peoples head, like an aeroplane. You think I'm an aeroplane don't you?!? WELL I'M NOT O.K!!!

Finally, a world free from hatred and discrimination. GET UP NEIL, I HATE YOU!!

Oh, God! Oh, God, I've killed a hippie! I've killed a hippie, and now I'll have to pay. Oh, God. Vyvyan's bound to tell on me, and I'll get sent to prison and raped in the shower by Mr. Big who's in with the wardens.

Pollution
all around
sometimes up
sometimes down
But always around
Pollution
are you coming to my town
or am I coming to yours?
We're on different buses, pollution
but we're both using petrol
BOMBS

What do you think you're doing, Pig?
Do you really give a fig, Pig?
And what's your favourite type of gig, Pig?
Barry Manilow?
Or the Black and White Minstrel Show?

I'm so hungry I could eat my own ear wax. And we all know how horrid that is, right kids?

He's so freakin' awesome though!!! :)

You guys have put up some great shots. Are all of you only fans of his from the Young Ones? He's my favorite out of them, no offense to the others.

I love Rik Mayall in almost any context. I love his very early stint as "Kevin Turvey" in A Kick Up The Eighties, I love him in "The Young Ones" and I love him in "Bottom" :D

Halfway through my post, I re-read your question and interpreted it differently, I think I got it wrong the first time. Are you asking, is he the only one out of the Young Ones that we like? Well, I think Ade Edmondson has his moments as well (Vyvyan, Edward Elizabeth Hitler, etc).. he was particularly funny during the Bottom: Live tours that I have on VHS.

Back
Top Bottom