The Rik Mayall Frink Thread!!

couldn't sleep last night, so, took stills instead
rik.jpg

Anguish

oh god
why
am I so much more sensitive than everybody else ?

why
do I feel things so much more acutely than them
and understand so much more?

I bet I'm the first person who's ever felt as rotten as this.

could it be that I'm going to grow up to be a great poet and thinker, and all those other wankers in my class are going to have to work in factories or go on the dole?

yes, I think it could

lol

www.myspace.com/riktheprick

I can see how an Ian novice that was partially blind and squinting from a far distance might think Rik slightly resembles Ian in that one particular photo.

That's a perfect description of me :eek: :o

rik2.jpg

I wish he'd bite me:
rik4.jpg

Thanks for the photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had his Alan B'Stard pic as my avatar since I joined Solo, but only noticed this thread now. I can't say he's frinky (no male is to me), but he is a comedic great.

When I used to work in that crappy Supermarket that Jamie Oliver advertises (and slags off) Ade Edmunson and Jennifer Saunders often used to come in, but never Rik, despite him living close by in Devon too.

I've had his Alan B'Stard pic as my avatar since I joined Solo, but only noticed this thread now. I can't say he's frinky (no male is to me), but he is a comedic great.

When I used to work in that crappy Supermarket that Jamie Oliver advertises (and slags off) Ade Edmunson and Jennifer Saunders often used to come in, but never Rik, despite him living close by in Devon too.

Amazing that you got to serve Ade, even if it was in Sainsbury's, :D
anyway, today's Rik's birthday, (according to paulthepig, who may be wrong)

rik_.jpg

I love Rik. But I can't feel the same about him now...I was on this anarchist demo in Notting Hill and he did the Nazi salute at us. But hahah at seeing him on an anarchist demo (he wasn't on the demo, it's just a great time to bump into him) :D

BUMP
seeing as we have a Young Ones thread, now let's sit back and watch it fall into the depths of off-topic again :p
Only Bysshe can save it now...

BUMP
seeing as we have a Young Ones thread, now let's sit back and watch it fall into the depths of off-topic again :p
Only Bysshe can save it now...

Here I come to save the day!

rikloo.jpg

Well. Sort of. :p

Back
Top Bottom