Morrissey Central "There Is A Happy Land." (February 14, 2024)

Moz, you must please remember:
❤️

We f***ing LOVE YOU!
Record_2024-02-11-15-41-52_2_AdobeExpress.gif

Underrated song!

Husband and I have decided that for the sexiest Valentine's Day possible we are going to read the super sexy sex passages from List of the Lost to each other, while calling each other Ezra and Eliza.

Husband and I have decided that for the sexiest Valentine's Day possible we are going to read the super sexy sex passages from List of the Lost to each other, while calling each other Ezra and Eliza.
Beware! If you take it too far, your husband will sensitively murmur to his male best friend "May we never be apart", knowing that love could never be experienced without risk, or with a voice with a certain sound ;)

I guess that is what really old folks do.

A beguiling imagination from afar, ElizaR.

I can't believe he didn't post Ryan's favorite video

I still wonder why they didn't use sailors for Uncle's sake, but skinny models instead? Just out of self-interest?
It would also have suited the text much better, where sailors have fun with the protagonist in his mother's "backyard".

I wish Morrissey would write a sexy novel. He'd be good at it. Some of the naughty scenes in List of the Lost book are very nice. I love the way he writes in general.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom