TTY: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace

Something tell me the ghost of this old dog is rather fond of Harry's efforts. He was just getting a drink.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very possible that all this is just a morrace to escape mortality.
Just sayin'

If you'd like I could start rooting for KY? Easy. :cool:

The world would be a better place to live if we were allowed to eat people.

The world would be a better place to live if we were allowed to eat people.

My favorite post in a very long time; I could think of a few people on this site who deserve to go to the soylent green factory, but they would probably taste very bitter.

lynnda

My favorite post in a very long time; I could think of a few people on this site who deserve to go to the soylent green factory, but they would probably taste very bitter.

lynnda

Care to list their names, or just gonna carry on with your passive-aggressive bullshit, bitch? Oh, wait! It's not 'lynnda' it's someone trolling he trade-marked 'anonymous' handle. Register or f*** off.

best
BB

Brummie just do one you sad waste of a skin. No one cares about you or your shit you spout out, hence the responses to your posts ie Zero apart from mine. You need to start thinking about how your daughter is going to go on at uni when all those Irish guys are playing with her pussy!

Not a nice thought is it? But if you can be as spiteful as you in your posts expect the same I return, however if she is ugly as you she will be grateful of the odd finger or five lol

Adios tit end

Obviously you care enough about BB otherwise you wouldn't be replying over and over.. Leave his daughter out of it, Surface. There's no need for this BS. If you don't like Brummie, put him on ignore, simple. But don't say shit about his family. You say your defending CG or whatever, but her comments to people like Tynamuna, Ada, etc are not warranted. Comments like that scare away the newbies and stop others from posting. I don't know what's up with the paranoia. Guess some of you want Solo all to themselves *shrugs*

You, my friend, are toast. Trust me, motherf***er. You will regret your outburst. Don't expect anything for months or years, then you will be serviced by the #BCFCZuluRainbowWarriorCrew You must really, really want to ship-wreck your life, just as that insolent brat Morrissey did when he dissed BB to his face at Brixton with the impertinent nonsense of 'Art Hounds'. Nonsense as a jibe at BB but possibly Morrissey's most insightful lyric about modern culture. Ever.

Be patient, Surface, and don't fantasise about designer violence, for this is no such threat, we intend to ridicule you into hell. For we are Legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget.Expect us! And we have friends in High Places. Consider yourself under surveillance from this moment on.

And, guess what motherf***er? My daughter has read your comment and it's her wrath you need to worry about. She's Shire-Irish like Sharon and when the two of them get mediaeval on your Scouse-Manc arse. Think Uma Thurman in 'Kill Bill' but using prose as swords. We don't need to use 'threats' of physical violence or enact it. You will come to understand that the Pen-Is Mightier Than The Sword and there are no more expert Samurai than Sharon & Malvinha Druidica.

"BrummieBoy" is very, very annoyed by you, but you're like a blocked toilet, nothing more. You previously were forgiven by the 'community' here for linking to a Fascist KKKatholiKKK Irish blog which inanely discussed BB & Reality Bites, being scaredy-cats like you, too timid to actually turn up here and get in the ring. You threatened to 'out'
BB but you were just lured into a trap.

The person that CG thinks is BB doesn't even exist. Fact. And the email and PM campaign to censor and silence BB on this site by 'ignoring' his comments has been a total failure because: Morrissey read absolutely every single word that BB writes on this site and everywhere else. And M knows all of BB's pseudonyms, all his links to the Brum/Manc/Scouse/Dublin/Arsenal/LA Sabbath underworlds. If Morrissey backs off from challenging BB, didn't you think it might be prudent of you to keep running as fast as you f***ing could? You can run and run now, mt8, but you can't hide.

BB is tracked by MI5/6, GCHQ, NSA and The Vatican's Jesuit Army. They track anyone who interacts with him online, here, there, everywhere, to see if there's a code beneath the rants/jests/banter/insults. And some of those tracking BB are double-agents, Rainbow Warriors beneath their serge uniforms. They report back to BB. BB can find absolutely everyone on this site and has hard drives of data from the bad old days just in case a real troll war erupts. But he has better things to do and has only ever outed Paedophiles and Vivisectionists. He has the highest ethical standards. He isn't just a Psycho, he is a WarLord for the animals. And you, Surface, unlike Morrissey, do not get the option of BootCamp to restart. You have sentenced yourself to, metaphorical, oblivion. Remember, nobody will lay a finger on you or anyone close to you. But one day in the future when you think all is well, you will open the door to the Hell you have invited into your life. Your choice, saddo. Now f*** off and die and take that useless reservoir of Cow Slaughter Cheese Dump that is Crystal Geezer with you. You can carry on your 'Handy' wank in the Off-Topic Fight Thread or go postal and 'expose' BB here. And get banned. Fookin' LOLz! Your ass is mine, Surface. As is CG's but...barf! But BB is full on with Morrissey's metaphysical Boot-Camp on the Brecons, he ain't got time to reform pussy f***** prison bitches like you two.

best
BB

More hollow threats, yawn. Sorry Handy you do not worry me one bit you fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness you're in a charitable mood today aren't you? But I thank you for the word count you devoted to your riposte. I'm flattered.

I thought BB said, due to the girls in the KMAL video, Morrissey is straight?

He's really slipping in his old age, BB.

Maybe he really is autistic? :squiffy:

Well if he won't admit he's gay, maybe he'll admit he's that.

It would actually be a good thing. Morrissey for Mental Illness.
A simple pale pink T. shirt with the slogan "My autism began at home", which even Damon couldn't object to fashionwise, and with the right perfume and the right accessories, we'd have a glamorous spokesman who'd change people's perception of neurodevelopmental disorder.

I'm not even kidding, he'd be ace. Anyway he's going nowhere with his other causes, (my personal theory is that he wants to do things to Harry in his nazi costume, but is too shy to ask), might as well give that a shot. And he could be himself.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/gary_numan.html

It's a shame his mother never had him tested.

What is it about the Royal Family and agreeing to meet cold blooded killers?

excellent news. there should be an area in the forum specifically for the crazed gay dudes like surface to vent.

lynnda

That's why they invented katchup, honey.

The royal family are cold bloodied killers, would you prefer they didn't speak to each other?

Who has Prince Charles ever killed? Or Brenda, for that matter?

I was just musing over the fact Gerry Adams's brother is a convicted paedophile, but is apparently still considered the nicer of the two. ;)

"Animals and royals. Hmmm. That last one didn't quite hit the spot. Have another one."

Morrissey may be unhappy and embarrassed that Harry is unfortunately from England, but what about his Dad, old James Hewitt, he can not be too happy either, yet he can never speak out, he only has to look at what happened to Harry's mother if he were to cross the Royal Family.

Who has Gerry Adams ever killed? It doesn't surprise me you prefer his brother, I'm sure you share the same tastes

The depths some will sink to defend a terrorist, eh? I think I might have touched a nerve. Don't forget to take your British passport with you when you next travel. In it Charles's Mother requests and requires that you are given safe passage. Talking of mothers...

"The first person to speak publicly about involvement in the disappearance of Jean McConville was a former I.R.A. terrorist named Dolours Price. In 2010, Price revealed in a series of interviews that she had been a member of a secret I.R.A. unit called the Unknowns, which conducted clandestine paramilitary work, including disappearances. Price did not participate in the raid on the McConville house, but she drove Jean McConville across the border into the Republic of Ireland, where she was executed. McConville, Price claimed, had been acting as an informer for the British Army, providing intelligence about I.R.A. activity in Divis Flats. The order to disappear her came from the Officer Commanding of the Belfast Brigade of the Provisional I.R.A.—the man who held ultimate authority over the Unknowns. According to Price, the Officer Commanding was Gerry Adams."

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/16/where-the-bodies-are-buried

That would be Jean McConville, mother-of-ten.

I was reading an interesting piece a few months back in The Economist in which the view was posited that the Republic was as much in thrall to the Brits as it has ever been, and if there is a Brexit the Irish would probably have to follow suit just to keep the lights on, so inextricably linked are the two nations.

Back
Top Bottom