Vegetarian Thread 2012

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
8164709274_e548e15950_z.jpg

Considering this there's got to be a way to think outside of the box in regards to factory farming. It is apparent the cow is a major contributor to our modern culture, the unsung hero behind the scenes whose product we pilfer without the grace and dignity of honoring her life. What compromise could be made to still make use of her product without treating her as a commodity? Happier farms? A more humane death? I'm seriously asking. We can't just say NO IT'S WRONG! Look at all the industries involved in her product? There has to be a compromise, but something has to happen. Cows are sacred. I'm not kidding.

I give up, why to my images always show up so small?

It is the same for all of us when we upload from our computer or a URL into that box. It hosts the image as an attachment. If you want it large, host it through flickr and add your own image tags. Or use another hosting site. Or, hot link it and add your own tags. Don't use the insert image box. Paste link directly into comment window.

Last edited:
Excellent case for Veganism. :o (I can't go vegan now, I self medicate with food and I have nothing now to comfort me other than food, but this is eye-opening.)

Elie Laks and her organization The Gentle Barn is a phenomenal thing. I was introduced by my friend's sister Michelle, who's been there and wants to take me but they have limited open hours since they conduct school tours and she lives at the beach and I live in the opposite direction. But I follow them on facebook and sing their praises for what they do for the animals and the kids.

This video is very well done. Graphic at times but not too much. Maybe a little, but not enough to stop watching. Okay I paused for a second at 7:00 but after that it was okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a vegetarian for over ten years and I was constantly sick. I love animals but now that I eat meat I feel much healthier. I'm not trying to start any kind of debate, or say that vegetarians are wrong, I just find that I feel better these days. I love animals and I'm thankful for their sacrifice every time I eat meat, dairy or eggs.

I was a vegetarian for over ten years and I was constantly sick. I love animals but now that I eat meat I feel much healthier. I'm not trying to start any kind of debate, or say that vegetarians are wrong, I just find that I feel better these days. I love animals and I'm thankful for their sacrifice every time I eat meat, dairy or eggs.

Have you tried rabbit yet? The French are real into it, I've heard it tastes kinda game-y.

Excellent case for Veganism. :o (I can't go vegan now, I self medicate with food and I have nothing now to comfort me other than food, but this is eye-opening.)

Every time I think you've said the dumbest thing possible, you top it.

Here's a question for the veggies:
Do you refrain from eating meat because you want to put pressure on the meat industry to address the cruelty that appears to rampant therein?
Would you eat meat if you knew it was humanely sourced?
Or do you believe that eating the flesh of innocent animals is morally wrong?

Back
Top Bottom