Vegetarian Thread 2012

Yeah, I should practice deleting more often, huh? :D

Yeah you're really obsessed with the fact that I delete some posts from time to time. Really obsessed. It's your go-to ammo with me.

In fact today alone you've mentioned it twice, this time being the second. The first time was so innocuous and dumb I was going to ignore it.

But since you seem starving for bait...

Yes, I deleted the minor, very minor banter I made the other night. I had been in a very good mood that day and was feeling non-combative and temporarily made a vague, polite comment in your direction about California weather vs. Midwest weather.

Then next day looking at it, the first thought I had was, "Christ, she's gonna see this as me being nice to her, as opposed to just the off the cuff banter it was."

So I deleted it. And that's sad...because I should not have to write everything in big block letters for you. But you're so mindbendingly desperate for attention that I can't even comment about the weather without you scribbling in your notebook that someone on Solo spoke to you And Wasn't Even Mean.

Yeah you're really obsessed with the fact that I delete some posts from time to time. Really obsessed. It's your go-to ammo with me.

In fact today alone you've mentioned it twice, this time being the second. The first time was so innocuous and dumb I was going to ignore it.

But since you seem starving for bait...

Yes, I deleted the minor, very minor banter I made the other night. I had been in a very good mood that day and was feeling non-combative and temporarily made a vague, polite comment in your direction about California weather vs. Midwest weather.

Then next day looking at it, the first thought I had was, "Christ, she's gonna see this as me being nice to her, as opposed to just the off the cuff banter it was."

So I deleted it. And that's sad...because I should not have to write everything in big block letters for you. But you're so mindbendingly desperate for attention that I can't even comment about the weather without you scribbling in your notebook that someone on Solo spoke to you And Wasn't Even Mean.

Thank you for doing me the favor of spelling it out in big block letters then, I was confused as to your intentions. Also regarding your original slight, people who write poems about being jealous of Trent Reznor shouldn't in general tell other people they write stupid shit. :straightface: Now back to the topic, this video is an excellent case for veganism:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing me the favor of spelling it out in big block letters then, I was confused as to your intentions. Also regarding your original slight, people who write poems about being jealous of Trent Reznor shouldn't in general tell other people they write stupid shit. :straightface: Now back to the topic, this video is an excellent case for veganism:

Nothing in that poem had anything to do with jealousy, and deleting it had nothing to do with any kind of disdain for it, or embarrassment, any more than posting it in the first place had to do with accolades. Besides...you telling me I write "stupid shit" means about as much to me as the pleb in line behind me at the grocery store telling me I eat stupid food.

Like the cows in the video you posted, you're a slow and stupid animal who doesn't know shit from clay. And, like those cows, you'll eventually die a sad gross death that the vast majority of people don't give a shit about.

Boop!

You eat gummy bears, you f***ing hypocrite. You told me so yourself.

You eat gummy bears, you f***ing hypocrite. You told me so yourself.

:yawn: I eat cheese and eggs and milk, and glue holds all my artwork together too. I never said I was a saint, I said this is an excellent video making a case for veganism.

Nothing in that poem had anything to do with jealousy, and deleting it had nothing to do with any kind of disdain for it, or embarrassment, any more than posting it in the first place had to do with accolades. Besides...you telling me I write "stupid shit" means about as much to me as the pleb in line behind me at the grocery store telling me I eat stupid food.

Like the cows in the video you posted, you're a slow and stupid animal who doesn't know shit from clay. And, like those cows, you'll eventually die a sad gross death that the vast majority of people don't give a shit about.

Boop!

Be careful when you play with mirrors, son. You might just be seeing yourself. :cool:

:yawn: I eat cheese and eggs and milk, and glue holds all my artwork together too. I never said I was a saint, I said this is an excellent video making a case for veganism.

Eggs and dairy are not the issue here. You never claimed to be a vegan as far as I'm aware, but you do claim to be a vegetarian. If you eat food that contains gelatin, you are NOT a vegetarian. Morrissey would disapprove.

Eggs and dairy are not the issue here. You never claimed to be a vegan as far as I'm aware, but you do claim to be a vegetarian. If you eat food that contains gelatin, you are NOT a vegetarian. Morrissey would disapprove.

I don't give a shit what Morrissey thinks. :D And yes, I used to eat gummy bears and marshmallows. Now I avoid them. A lot can change in a year, can't it Little Miss Bacon Eater?

I don't give a shit what Morrissey thinks. :D And yes, I used to eat gummy bears and marshmallows. Now I avoid them. A lot can change in a year, can't it Little Miss Bacon Eater?

You don't have to lie, now. I would consider myself to be more of a bacon disciple. I f***ing love bacon, and I would never lie if anyone called me out on it.... you know, unlike you and your guilty gummy pleasures.

Bacon! Bacon! Bacon! C'mon Babe, hurry up and bleed out. I got a movie to stream on Netflix!

1852283.jpg

Yep, that's how the bacon gets to the table. Don't like it? Don't eat it, and shut the f*** up.

I bet you'd be the first Molly Yard clone at a pro choice rally too. You want to see how the baby goes away?

Life is ugly. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom