Wellmont Theatre

the center right had lots of action..i picked the perfect place to take my girl to her first show:lbf::lbf:she was mad at first but she got used to it for the most part;)

just sayin he does not have to be a nasty asshole who acts like he is the head of morrissey's security and number one fan... He is letting his lack of a life outside of this get to his thick head.

No need to be nasty, bossy, and wish physical injury on others... also no need to brag about all the shows you have been to and what an uber fan you are when nobody saw you prior to 04. Just be happy you have a good spot and feel grateful that you can afford so many tickets and apparently do not need to go to work like some other people do - trustfund kid or whatever you are- and shut the f*** up... or get called out on what a brat you are.

okay... i feel better.... i vented that...

off to the gym.

me neither.

i was in shock that he was saying all that on the barrier

i still love that most of the linecrashers were in the 2nd and third rows

:guitar::guitar::guitar:

some douchebag and his family were standing in front of me and he was wearing sunglasses. I was simply moving up a few feet since there was room, and he goes "i have been to jail 3 times defending my wife and family at morrissey shows, she has a messed up knee, and i have no problem fighting your(or something along those lines)." I just go "DUDE RELAX ITS A f***ING MORRISSEY SHOW, I'M NOT HEAR TO HURT YOUR WIFE." and in retrospect I should have said, dude, if you dont want anyone to get hurt, shut the f*** up and go to the back. It would have been pretty funny to watch this sunglass clad man hit someone probably over half his age who is fairly well trained in muay thai...
He very well might be on here, if so, sorry dude, you are a jerk, consider being less stuck up and putting your wife with a f***ed up knee in danger.

stageinvasion2009cult get into it.

hahaha its turned into a venting session!

some douchebag and his family were standing in front of me and he was wearing sunglasses. I was simply moving up a few feet since there was room, and he goes "i have been to jail 3 times defending my wife and family at morrissey shows, she has a messed up knee, and i have no problem fighting your(or something along those lines)." I just go "DUDE RELAX ITS A f***ING MORRISSEY SHOW, I'M NOT HEAR TO HURT YOUR WIFE." and in retrospect I should have said, dude, if you dont want anyone to get hurt, shut the f*** up and go to the back. It would have been pretty funny to watch this sunglass clad man hit someone probably over half his age who is fairly well trained in muay thai...
He very well might be on here, if so, sorry dude, you are a jerk, consider being less stuck up and putting your wife with a f***ed up knee in danger.

hahaha its turned into a venting session!

an since it has i will repost what i said earlier in this thread...

And to the guy in the crowd towards the middle center that tried stopping me from going up an grabbed my arm. Don't ever tell me "dont do it, dont go up there" dont ever try and tell me what I can and can't do. You acted like you were trying to protect the preident. maniac. Go F yourself! Your lucky that my only focus was to get to moz and that I didn't smack you up in front of your girl! I hope you enjoyed my kick to your nuts while you were grabbing me. Next time listen to your girl an don't try an act like the fat slob security.

i was talking bout the girl getting called the names & the people starting trouble at the show just to start trouble....

Why was someone calling someone names at the show? What was said? Did they deserve it?
I never met a mean person at a Moz show. (That usually happens on the board the next day..hahahaha)

everyone i met was super nice and i look forward to seeing them all this weekend, etc... the only people who sucked were most of the employees and security. hah buncha jerks in montclair.

I could go off on a tangent right now about certain people i know... but I shall refrain... which is very difficult right now considering how utterly classless and nasty some jerk offs are blurting out . . . "I've been to more morrissey shows than you have ever been to..." and "I will have you removed if you don't do what I say" (funny what side of the barrier was he on?) - Homeboy shut the f*** up when I pointed out how funny it is that I did not see him at a single show in 92...
some Morrissey fans are just straight up spoiled little brats with no life... and even less class... in fact. :):p:guitar:

Brat does not intimidate me at all and he can kiss my ass.

me neither.

i was in shock that he was saying all that on the barrier

i still love that most of the linecrashers were in the 2nd and third rows

:guitar::guitar::guitar:

just sayin he does not have to be a nasty asshole who acts like he is the head of morrissey's security and number one fan... He is letting his lack of a life outside of this get to his thick head.

No need to be nasty, bossy, and wish physical injury on others... also no need to brag about all the shows you have been to and what an uber fan you are when nobody saw you prior to 04. Just be happy you have a good spot and feel grateful that you can afford so many tickets and apparently do not need to go to work like some other people do - trustfund kid or whatever you are- and shut the f*** up... or get called out on what a brat you are.

okay... i feel better.... i vented that...

off to the gym.

:popcorn:

go on....

everyone i met was super nice and i look forward to seeing them all this weekend, etc... the only people who sucked were most of the employees and security. hah buncha jerks in montclair.

I swear the one of the security guys was drunk. Not the bigger guy..the lanky one that was stumbling around outside by the front of the line

Also, one of the wellmont guys was a total douche. Older guy with grey hair hanging out near Morrissey's bus. Morrissey's people are real nice or they ignored us, but god forbid you walked by Morrisseys bus more than once he gives the evil eye or says some crap. Whatever, I could piss at Subway as many times as I want and if my eyes look towards Morrisseys bus, so be it.

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

ROCK ON!

an since it has i will repost what i said earlier in this thread...

And to the guy in the crowd towards the middle center that tried stopping me from going up an grabbed my arm. Don't ever tell me "dont do it, dont go up there" dont ever try and tell me what I can and can't do. You acted like you were trying to protect the preident. maniac. Go F yourself! Your lucky that my only focus was to get to moz and that I didn't smack you up in front of your girl! I hope you enjoyed my kick to your nuts while you were grabbing me. Next time listen to your girl an don't try an act like the fat slob security.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah 2:28 is me too. Ridiculous. can't believe someone caught it on film and photo, so stoked...
you can show that to your grandchildren once "look what grandpa was doing once";)

Back
Top Bottom