what are you eating right now

Because of things I have read on Morrissey-solo I'm seriously cutting down on dairy products. I still crave milk foam in my cappuccino, but I haven't had a yoghurt or cheese in ages and cook with olive oil instead of butter. I find jogging / exercise has become easier with shorter recovery and less joint paint, and my skin is nicer. I haven't started eating stinging nettles yet, but who knows ...
but baklava is still okay right?! we'll always have baklava?!

but baklava is still okay right?! we'll always have baklava?!

OMG I made some baklava last week. I used margarine, so it's vegan, but I did add some organic Greek honey (perhaps not vegan then?). We ate it all right away. I immediately got a few pimples, but it was worth it.

Last edited:
OMG I made some baklava last week. I used margarine, so it's vegan, but I did add some organic Greek honey (perhaps not vegan then?). We ate it all right away. I immediately got a few pimples, but it was worth it.
OMG i bet homemade baklava is the bomb. had no idea such a heavenly concoction could be achieved in ones very own kitchen! i think honey is okay, bees like to have a job, do they not? haha you actually got pimples from it. well hopefully they will not hang around to mar your manly visage for too long.

OMG i bet homemade baklava is the bomb. had no idea such a heavenly concoction could be achieved in ones very own kitchen! i think honey is okay, bees like to have a job, do they not? haha you actually got pimples from it. well hopefully they will not hang around to mar your manly visage for too long.

Oh, the occasional pimple isn’t something that some Rapid Clear and a good concealer can’t fix and a small price to pay for the great pleasure that is baklava.

I love talking about my face BTW. I’m very pleased with it. Can we talk about my face some more?

Oh, the occasional pimple isn’t something that some Rapid Clear and a good concealer can’t fix and a small price to pay for the great pleasure that is baklava.

I love talking about my face BTW. I’m very pleased with it. Can we talk about my face some more?
yes please! would you believe i dont know anything at all about your face! well that's not quite true, actually. i know that you have a face like a babys bottom because you do yoga. beyond that, nada! let's see.... how are your eyelids? are they taut? or are they seductively hooded? oh i do hope they're not a desperate mess like mine!

yes please! would you believe i dont know anything at all about your face! well that's not quite true, actually. i know that you have a face like a babys bottom because you do yoga. beyond that, nada! let's see.... how are your eyelids? are they taut? or are they seductively hooded? oh i do hope they're not a desperate mess like mine!

Well, I have a scar on my eyelid and a small scar below my eye as well. I've had so much surgery (not cosmetic) on and around my eye so I've had a few surgical scars lasered away, but I kept a small scar below the eye as a reminder of things that have happened. It's not very visible unless from up close. I don't know what's wrong with your eyelids (what IS wrong with your eyelids?), but my boyfriend has a wee bit of a droopy eyelid and of course he hates it but I think it's so cute.

Well, I have a scar on my eyelid and a small scar below my eye as well. I've had so much surgery (not cosmetic) on and around my eye so I've had a few surgical scars lasered away, but I kept a small scar below the eye as a reminder of things that have happened. It's not very visible unless from up close. I don't know what's wrong with your eyelids (what IS wrong with your eyelids?), but my boyfriend has a wee bit of a droopy eyelid and of course he hates it but I think it's so cute.

That's okay 12inch.
A scar on a mans face is attractive, to girls as well as men, I was told and I agree.
I have a small one myself above the eyebrow.
Some asshole in a pub didn't like my face and rammed his glass on the counter and then into my face.
I knocked him in his face two times although I couldn't see through the blood.
I broke his jaw and his nose.
My hand was damaged but it healed without any further damage. The wound above my eyebrow was nothing.
It had to be stitched and that was it.
I had not said anything to him or even looked at him.
Just drunk I guess and because of that he did pick the wrong victim for whatever it was that he got enraged.

I don't know why but it seems like I attract that kind of problems.
So now I don't go to pubs anymore.
Not that I am afraid. Maybe because I'm not afraid enough.
Baklava rules!

That's okay 12inch.
A scar on a mans face is attractive, to girls as well as men, I was told and I agree.
I have a small one myself above the eyebrow.
Some asshole in a pub didn't like my face and rammed his glass on the counter and then into my face.
I knocked him in his face two times although I couldn't see through the blood.
I broke his jaw and his nose.
My hand was damaged but it healed without any further damage. The wound above my eyebrow was nothing.
It had to be stitched and that was it.
I had not said anything to him or even looked at him.
Just drunk I guess and because of that he did pick the wrong victim for whatever it was that he got enraged.

I don't know why but it seems like I attract that kind of problems.
So now I don't go to pubs anymore.
Not that I am afraid. Maybe because I'm not afraid enough.
Baklava rules!
I never had a fist fight. I don't know if that should be on my bucket list.

I never had a fist fight. I don't know if that should be on my bucket list.

Please don't, I was lucky. Could end very badly for me.
But if you are attacked, and there's no escaping it, I get so mad and it makes me 10 times stronger and you don't feel any pain. Well, later, you do.

that's cute that you think his droopy eyelid is cute! what nationality is your boyfriend out of curiousity?
honestly i dont know what is going on with my eyelids. it happened literally overnight, sometime last year. the skin just went slack. i mean, not totally, not all of it. it doesnt cut across my eye or anything like that. but theres this weird double fold in my eyelid now and you can see inside of that this pocket of slack skin. i hope im not making myself out to sound like some sort of freak. i mean, it is freakish, as in ive never seen that happen to anyone else before and certainly not overnight like that, but i dont know that it's too terribly noticeable (although it is quite obvious once i point it out). it's quite anxiety producing though because i like to think my body is more stable that that, and that the muscles wont give out or skin become slack just all of a sudden. ho humm.
of course that's nothing compared to what you must've gone through. as for your scars, ive never seen anything wrong with the look of scars.

could be that they were just pretending, but i guess thats part of their perfectionism in addition to their willingness to please those who they've acknowledged as an authority. just decided not to travel to the zen monastery in june. wake up call is at 5.30, first breakfast served at 8.00. plus a preliminary talk by phone. i need freedom and not even more structure in my life. the raisin meditation as a mindfulness-based stress reduction exercise was first introduced by jon kabat-zinn, if i remember correctly. i like the idea but wouldnt want to do it in a group again, just sucks. in such communal situations i tend to behave contrary to expectations. it's an automatism. here is a video

oh im like that too in communal settings. kind of like how here i never want to talk about morrissey but in settings where people dont give a f*** about morrissey that's all i ever talk about :lbf:
well i think ill take your place at this monastery then, because i need structure and mindfulness.
well im going to buy a raisin and try that excercise. one raisin. im going to get it from the bulk bin and im going to go up to the counter and ping it down in front of the cashier and announce "ring me up, lady! im practicing mindfulness!" so everyone will know!

that's cute that you think his droopy eyelid is cute! what nationality is your boyfriend out of curiousity?
honestly i dont know what is going on with my eyelids. it happened literally overnight, sometime last year. the skin just went slack. i mean, not totally, not all of it. it doesnt cut across my eye or anything like that. but theres this weird double fold in my eyelid now and you can see inside of that this pocket of slack skin. i hope im not making myself out to sound like some sort of freak. i mean, it is freakish, as in ive never seen that happen to anyone else before and certainly not overnight like that, but i dont know that it's too terribly noticeable (although it is quite obvious once i point it out). it's quite anxiety producing though because i like to think my body is more stable that that, and that the muscles wont give out or skin become slack just all of a sudden. ho humm.
of course that's nothing compared to what you must've gone through. as for your scars, ive never seen anything wrong with the look of scars.

Come to think of it my husband had droopy eyelids as well. Of course he still had the most beautiful glowing blue eyes. That's not just me saying that because I loved him, lots of people said that. Nobody was bothered by his eyelids - and they were really quite sagging - apart from him, of course. I think it's those little imperfections that make people beautiful and interesting. I was watching 'La Piscine' the other night, the French movie with Alain Delon, Romy Schneider and Jane Birkin and thought my god they are all stunningly beautiful, although quite odd looking by today's standards, nothing like Jennifer whatshername and all these plain looking perfect boring Hollywood actors. I find odd beauty, charisma and personality infinitely more exciting and interesting than bleached teeth and a perfect pointed nose.

Boyfriend is half New Zulander, half German, born and raised in London. Yeah I'm not too bothered about the scars, if they were really hideous I'd have them removed. It's all good.

Last edited:
Come to think of it my husband had droopy eyelids as well. Of course he still had the most beautiful glowing blue eyes. That's not just me saying that because I loved him, lots of people said that. Nobody was bothered by his eyelids - and they were really quite sagging - apart from him, of course. I think it's those little imperfections that make people beautiful and interesting. I was watching 'La Piscine' the other night, the French movie with Alain Delon, Romy Schneider and Jane Birkin and thought my god they are all stunningly beautiful, although quite odd looking by today's standards, nothing like Jennifer whatshername and all these plain looking perfect boring Hollywood actors. I find odd beauty, charisma and personality infinitely more exciting and interesting than bleached teeth and a perfect pointed nose.

Boyfriend is half New Zulander, half German, born and raised in London. Yeah I'm not too bothered about the scars, if they were really hideous I'd have them removed. It's all good.
oh my, you and your boyfriend are so cosmopolitan.
well i dont think saggy eyelids in general are a bad thing. they have a certain sensual charm about them, moreso than hollowed out eyelids. klaus kinski had very saggy eyelids, and damn if that isnt a sexy man. i just dont like mine because they look weird.
oh la piscine! ive not actually seen it but i was wanting to because, thought i, what more could anyone ask for in a movie but alain delon, romy schneider and jane birkin? but alas, my video store does not have it. they really need to get their act together.
hollywood actors today are so wretched. like that f***ing girl from the bang big theory. what may i ask is special about her? absolutely nothing. a dime a dozen. not like, say sophia loren, who, with her long nose, wide face, short chin, low jaw, etc, on paper would never have made it at all, and yet taken all together i cant think of any more perfectly harmonious collection of features.

oh my, you and your boyfriend are so cosmopolitan.
well i dont think saggy eyelids in general are a bad thing. they have a certain sensual charm about them, moreso than hollowed out eyelids. klaus kinski had very saggy eyelids, and damn if that isnt a sexy man. i just dont like mine because they look weird.
oh la piscine! ive not actually seen it but i was wanting to because, thought i, what more could anyone ask for in a movie but alain delon, romy schneider and jane birkin? but alas, my video store does not have it. they really need to get their act together.
hollywood actors today are so wretched. like that f***ing girl from the bang big theory. what may i ask is special about her? absolutely nothing. a dime a dozen. not like, say sophia loren, who, with her long nose, wide face, short chin, low jaw, etc, on paper would never have made it at all, and yet taken all together i cant think of any more perfectly harmonious collection of features.
That's a weird menu but since you are carrying the love child of quando quando you have my full backing.

That's a weird menu but since you are carrying the love child of quando quando you have my full backing.

Stranger things have happened!
But honestly Urbanus, I would not want to be responsible for bringing another child to this world as there are already so many people. And despite all love, attention and care that I could and wanted to give, this world sucks. My child will always be in heaven. I don't think Rifke feels any different.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom