What do people say about your Moz obsession?

ive heard all of the above and more, i tend not to mention it to people i meet, (well i TRY) most of my work colleagues think its funny,and usually just roll their eyes at me, but they know it makes me happy and are haooy for me if that makes sense.

I too totally agree with Scarlets post. :)

...just what the title says basically...

I've been told many a time that I'm too obsessed :crazy:

I think everyone is just jealous...

i dont really know what other people think about my adoring of Morrissey :confused:
i am too busy quoting him, listening to him, and wearing one of my many tour or album shirts of his :straightface:
even sometimes even karaoking his songs! :eek:
if i really listened to what other people said about "all that", then i do not think i would really be what i consider "a true fan", sorry :o
still :nicethread:

"How can you like him? He's so depressing and sounds like Kermit the frog!"

"How can you like him? He's so depressing and sounds like Kermit the frog!"

He only sounds Kermitous when he's getting ill, is ill, or is just getting over being ill. Otherwise he sounds FANTASTIC. Best voice in music today.

i dont really know what other people think about my adoring of Morrissey :confused:
i am too busy quoting him, listening to him, and wearing one of my many tour or album shirts of his :straightface:
even sometimes even karaoking his songs! :eek:
if i really listened to what other people said about "all that", then i do not think i would really be what i consider "a true fan", sorry :o
still :nicethread:

I see your point but I dont STOP being a morrissey obsessive or fan just because of other people's opinions, I was just wondering what everyone had thrown at them because of it...

I'm 37. A lot of people tell me it's time to grow up now.

f*** 'em. :)

I see your point but I dont STOP being a morrissey obsessive or fan just because of other people's opinions, I was just wondering what everyone had thrown at them because of it...

oh that, well then, the typical things i guess:

People think that male Moz fans are gay(unless you are a Mexican one :cool:)
People think Moz fans are deep or at least smart. :thumb:
People think that all Moz fans are droopy, shoe gazing introverted dorks :eek:
that one annoys me the most :mad:(or did in the past :o)
but maybe i should just be more comfortable with being more introverted then i let myself be :crazy: will see
i dont know really :confused:
im wanna be a better Moz fan when i get back! :thumb:

My friends and even my parents (sadly) tend to direct gay jokes at me for listening to Morrissey.

So ignorant...

I understand keeping family around, but why do you put up with homophobic friends? I can't imagine it. Whatever Morrissey is, he's not a straight arrow, so you should be horribly offended for him and all the other wonderful GLBT/queer people in the world.

*peevish*

It's difficult for me to answer this question because my friends know that in addition to my obsession with Morrissey I'm dealing with a whole different layer of crazy and the two combine together. :rolleyes: They basically just roll their eyes.

I was just talking to a neighbor I haven't seen in a long time. He asked what I've been up to, and I answered that it was Morrissey Week. He googled Morrissey and said "you mean you've been following around some lantern-jawed, washed-up old punk?" :squiffy:

I was just talking to a neighbor I haven't seen in a long time. He asked what I've been up to, and I answered that it was Morrissey Week. He googled Morrissey and said "you mean you've been following around some lantern-jawed, washed-up old punk?" :squiffy:

He had to google Morrissey? Say no more. :rolleyes:

I emailed my girlfriend today about my Morrissey weekend next weekend... (the same friend who calls him Moze :confused: thinking that's how to pronounce it) and she said "Have fun, I know how you like your mos!" :confused:

no mas mos por favor. :squiffy:

Most of my friends think I'm crazy and that I need to grow up. One asked how I could afford to see 2 shows. This person paid almost $300 to see Billy Joel and Elton John/ Whatever. That's why I'm on here, you people all understand. I got odd responses for going to Manchester just because of my music obession.

Moz is 50 and still doing quite well so why can't we still be fans.

no one thinks it that crazy. my mom is only concerned with me sleeping on sidewalks when i'm queuing for 17 hours in 30 degree weather...

Tags
meaningoflife mozzamania obsessedfans obsession
Back
Top Bottom