What do people say about your Moz obsession?

My partner has grown to admire Morrissey — at least for his intelligence. As of the last tour he'd only go to seated shows, and after announcing our 11 year anniversary via the microphone in AL, I think he's boycotting all shows.

Well, we can't get married, so announcing it at a show like that is the closest I'll get to professing love in front of a religious figure. (What else do you say?)

He had to google Morrissey? Say no more. :rolleyes:

I emailed my girlfriend today about my Morrissey weekend next weekend... (the same friend who calls him Moze :confused: thinking that's how to pronounce it) and she said "Have fun, I know how you like your mos!" :confused:

no mas mos por favor. :squiffy:

Is your friend willing to stand in line for us next weekend, until we get there?

Grow up and listen to what.. John Tesh, Yanni???

f***'em! :guitar:

Hale yeah tell 'em that!

He had to google Morrissey? Say no more. :rolleyes:

I emailed my girlfriend today about my Morrissey weekend next weekend... (the same friend who calls him Moze :confused: thinking that's how to pronounce it) and she said "Have fun, I know how you like your mos!" :confused:

no mas mos por favor. :squiffy:

hahahahahaha

I understand keeping family around, but why do you put up with homophobic friends? I can't imagine it. Whatever Morrissey is, he's not a straight arrow, so you should be horribly offended for him and all the other wonderful GLBT/queer people in the world.

*peevish*

They claim not to be.
If they were around a homosexual (particularly male) they'll try to be 'tolerant'.
You know how a lot of straight teen males get turned on by the notion of lesbian romance but drop their jaw in awe if they see two men holding hands minding their business about town.

He's definitely not a straight arrow.
I relate to the questionable sexual topics in Morrissey's song due to the outcast feeling it has to it.

And I must say, he is a very beautiful man.

my mum asked me the other day if morrissey still wears a plaster on his nipple? and she always rolls eyes when another gig is anounced. she understands me tho, she was a big beatles fan. Mr Mozfish however is less tolerant of my obsession......calling me SAD! He's currently singing 'skull' cause he heard it on radio, says its about me and my prozac addiction!!!!! What a compliment!!! Friends just say ' seeing him again?' they know moz is a part of my life, has been that way for so long. One mates daughter is getting into the smiths, think thats great.

my moz 'mate' is my little sister, we go to gigs, and both are totally obsessed! without her life would be very lonely re moz!! xxx

They claim not to be.
If they were around a homosexual (particularly male) they'll try to be 'tolerant'.
You know how a lot of straight teen males get turned on by the notion of lesbian romance but drop their jaw in awe if they see two men holding hands minding their business about town.

He's definitely not a straight arrow.
I relate to the questionable sexual topics in Morrissey's song due to the outcast feeling it has to it.

And I must say, he is a very beautiful man.

:)

Yes, I relate to the lyrics that way as well. I'm unusually straight, but nearly ALL my friends are... less straight. Heh. Homophobia makes me see red.

Yes. He is often a beautiful man. Try to convince him of it though.

Yes, I relate to the lyrics that way as well. I'm unusually straight, but nearly ALL my friends are... less straight. Heh. Homophobia makes me see red.

Yes. He is often a beautiful man. Try to convince him of it though.

I've never had a homosexual friend, in fact I'm only aware of three people in my town that are.
In small southern Indiana towns, they tend to 'distinguish' more often.

Well, in life if he is never convinced, It shall be stated on his epitaph.

I've never had a homosexual friend, in fact I'm only aware of three people in my town that are.
In small southern Indiana towns, they tend to 'distinguish' more often.

Well, in life if he is never convinced, It shall be stated on his epitaph.

You've had a homosexual friend, you just didn't know it. :)

The thing about Morrissey's beauty and how he perceives it, I think, is that he sees himself as the most beautiful and the most hideous creature alive, all at once. What he never seems to understand is that his beauty isn't as wonderful as he thinks and his hideousness isn't as terrible as he thinks.

But then, I tend to be full of shit, so who knows? :)

You've had a homosexual friend, you just didn't know it. :)

The thing about Morrissey's beauty and how he perceives it, I think, is that he sees himself as the most beautiful and the most hideous creature alive, all at once. What he never seems to understand is that his beauty isn't as wonderful as he thinks and his hideousness isn't as terrible as he thinks.

But then, I tend to be full of shit, so who knows? :)

Well, I did forget to mention one of my friend's on-and-off curiosity.
He had a tendency to claim he was bi awhile back.
But now he's got his girlfriend and isn't wondering about his yard making miserable observations that Jaques from As You Like It would make.
:lbf:
He just wants to be loved.

I think that makes perfect sense; that mindset could justify his grand lyrics.

Oh, the merciless ball busting I endured when my friend found this among my collection:

3439.jpg

And I'm sure several of my friends have suspected that I swing both ways. Not that I really care though. :cool:

ArGH!...no one will ever understand my morrissey obsession!...My friends my family all can't handle the fact that there is actually someone i value more than them,someone i value more than jesus;and even the creator of this black hole himself! Morrissey him,his verbal words seep inside me..i become one with him when i listen to the song "How soon Is Now"-'you go home and you cry and you want to die"...just the severe talent required to compose such a song is unbelievable!...I just want him,i want every apsect of him,i want to taste his sweat;running down my lips,i want a jumper with stitching's of his luscious white skin...I bleed for him..Long story cut short:Morrissey is the man i would consider running away from my husband for, and marrying him..so that we could multiply those beautiful genes...Gahhh:lo:tears:ve:

Last edited:
ArGH!...no one will ever understand my morrissey obsession!...My friends my family all can't handle the fact that there is actually someone i value more than them,someone i value more than jesus;and even the creator of this black hole himself! Morrissey him,his verbal words seep inside me..i become one with him when i listen to the song "How soon Is Now"-'you go home and you cry and you want to die"...just the severe talent required to compose such a song is unbelievable!...I just want him,i want every apsect of him,i want to taste his sweat;running down my lips,i want a jumper with stitching's of his luscious white skin...I bleed for him..Long story cut short:Morrissey is the man i would consider running away from my husband for, and marrying him..so that we could multiply those beautiful genes...Gahhh:lo:tears:ve:

I've tasted his sweat. It was salty.

I've also tasted his spit. It tasted of nothingness.

I love him, but I wouldn't leave my husband for him.

Sweat is salty. It just shows that he's just like anybody else - no better, no worse.

You really think Morrissey is no better than anybody else?

Goodness.

It shows that he's human and has human sweat, but let's not start talking crazy!

I'm afraid I do. :blushing:

Then why are you here?

He's the most brilliant artist of our time! It concerns me that you're unaware of this.

Tags
meaningoflife mozzamania obsessedfans obsession
Back
Top Bottom