What was his condition caused by?

Nurse,doctors,cleaners,porters all love a gossip,wouldn't you?

Nurse: We have a 50 yr old man with Respiratory Problems.

Nurse: A Mr Morrissey.

Doctor: Okay let get him to XRay & keep him on supplemental oxygen.

.......anyway, i doubt the majority of staff at that hospital know who he is.

And to really answer your question, yes they do;)

Last edited:
There's one person in Chat at moment.
Poor Morrisey,sat in his hospital suite,chatting to no one while he twitters and
plays his xbox

(oh no,that's me)

I'm totally confused as to why everyone's getting pissy about my post about a possible breakdown and maybe too many painkillers/amoxycillin etc???

And my source is in Swindon by the way.

So nice to see that I go away for a while, post something that is pretty unoffensive and get talked about again. ahhh

I'm totally confused as to why everyone's getting pissy about my post about a possible breakdown and maybe too many painkillers/amoxycillin etc???

Respiratory problems are the most common reason for general practice consultation and emergency medical admission to hospital.

amoxycillin: Side effects:

The most serious side effect is an allergic reaction to amoxycillin.

Mild rashes, nausea, and vomiting are possible side-effects.

he is run down and this has played up an infection.

are they a member of the hospitals medical staff treating Morrissey?
So nice to see that I go away for a while, post something that is pretty unoffensive and get talked about again. ahhh
i think the problem was when you posted "Without a doubt he's had some kind of nervous, mental breakdown or attack. He could of even maybe accidently overdosed on some medication he was taking for flu or whatever is wrong with him."
also, it doesn't help when you reply to people and called them c**t and Twat.

Scarlett if you know something (im not doubting you do in any way) do you not feel it would be right to share it with people whether your info is true or not(as you may have been fed some false info) It would just stop people doubting you and may put alot of people at ease

I went to bed and all I was doing was rolling around upset about poor Mozza. So I have not slept at all. I'm very concerned. :(

I went to bed and all I was doing was rolling around upset about poor Mozza. So I have not slept at all. I'm very concerned. :(

crikey, Theo:confused:

Hold me, Kewpie

No, she can't do that for you Mr Theo, as that would be unprofessional conduct for a moderator.

He's been released from hospital feeling much better according to sky news

Back
Top Bottom