What was his condition caused by?

OMG....That is SERIOUSLY f***ed up.

Reading this, I'd have to say that my suspicions regarding the type of person you are, seem to be spot on.

Don't you feel proud, you've successfully wasted your time analyzing someone on the internet :lbf: :thumb:
Seems like you've got more time to waste than I do, love :D

Your certainty about everything is really rather irritating, but I suppose one can put that down to youth and immaturity, "love". However, it's something you should try and snap out of soon.

I'll throw in a :rolleyes: for good measure.

:lbf: I feel like I need to go take a shower because he referred to me as "love."

I know how he meant it, but it still repulses me.

If you think Morrissey is just another pop star then why do you have 1,500 posts on his largest fan forum? :lbf:

So you're saying you'd never kill anyone? No one annoys you enough to that extent? Well that's a very boring life :D

I didn't say he was "just another pop star". :confused:

I like Morrissey's music A LOT, just find some of the posts on here,occasionally, quite odd and in your case,quite disturbing.

Nope,I don't think I would kill someone else and did find it absurd that you would kill someone to see Morrissey ?

Don't you feel proud, you've successfully wasted your time analyzing someone on the internet :lbf: :thumb:
Seems like you've got more time to waste than I do, love :D

It doesn't take much analyzing to determine that you seem to be one messed up kid. I truly hope you find your way through your obsession. We have mutual friends who really like you, I just don't know why they do.

I didn't say he was "just another pop star". :confused:

I like Morrissey's music A LOT, just find some of the posts on here,occasionally, quite odd and in your case,quite disturbing.

Nope,I don't think I would kill someone else and did find it absurd that you would kill someone to see Morrissey ?

Hmm. Ah well. Not really my problem :sleeping:

It doesn't take much analyzing to determine that you seem to be one messed up kid. I truly hope you find your way through your obsession. We have mutual friends who really like you, I just don't know why they do.

It's not really obsession. Obsession is only listening to Morrissey, having pictures of him plastered on your wall, getting your kids into Morrissey, visiting the frink thread every day, and scouring threads purely for the sake of nitpicking for arguments with users who have lives outside the internet. You only really think it's "messed up" because you have more value for human life than I do. I can respect differences. But that's just because I'm not hungry to single someone out on the internet just because I'm bored with my own life, children, career, dogs, facebook accounts, unfulfilled past etc. :rolleyes:

But that's just because I'm not hungry to single someone out on the internet just because I'm bored with my own life, children, career, dogs, facebook accounts, unfulfilled past etc. :rolleyes:

This is coming from someone that likes you: stop. You are making yourself look really, really bad, and I don't think you're that kind of guy.

This is coming from someone that likes you: stop. You are making yourself look really, really bad, and I don't think you're that kind of guy.

I appreciate your concern, but I don't really care what I 'look' like. The public image never really was my thing. :rolleyes:

I'd rather say what I feel and watch the droves flock in pathetic boredom to leave their irrelevant opinions about it.

So you're saying you'd never kill anyone? No one annoys you enough to that extent? Well that's a very boring life :D

:crazy:

As long as I'm "irritating," that's all I could ever pray for.

And you're telling other people THEY have a very boring life. :lbf:

I don't really love too much, to be honest. It's kind of boring.

But you say love a lot, which is even more boring!

Oh boy, here comes the patronizing old-person talk :rolleyes: Tell me about how things were back when you were a kid, and how I'm not a 'true fan' because I wasn't around to attend dates on the Meat is Murder tour -- everyone here finds your aged wisdom OH-so interesting :p

You're speaking for everyone? Some spokesperson! Everyone should object!

Or perhaps it's your deluded certainties again..

Agree,I like Mcrickson (most of the time).

It has been an eventful night.

:)

:

And you're telling other people THEY have a very boring life. :lbf:

They do.

But you say love a lot, which is even more boring!

:sleeping:
Nitpicking again, I see. Are you really that bored? :D

You're speaking for everyone? Some spokesperson! Everyone should object!

Well, unless people on here WANT to hear about your past..though I can't imagine why they would..

Also if you've think I am a Ghost is an old person you haven't seen his pics. Rawr.

Nope, I haven't. And I can't be arsed. :rolleyes:

Well, unless people on here WANT to hear about your past..though I can't imagine why they would..

Nope, I haven't. And I can't be arsed. :rolleyes:

That's a shame because, again, rawr. :guitar: I think I am a Ghost is very interesting and one of the best posters on here.

And let's be honest: if we're on a message board, ALL our lives must be at least slightly boring. :lbf:

:lbf: I feel like I need to go take a shower because he referred to me as "love."

I know how he meant it, but it still repulses me.

I know how you feel, Trubz.

I feel like I need to be FUMIGATED after using the word "love" in a post responding to Mc, even if it was in inverted commas!

I was thinking with the difficulting in breathing and the quick recovery it might have been some kind of panic attack?

I was thinking with the difficulting in breathing and the quick recovery it might have been some kind of panic attack?

That is a possibility, especially if it was aggravated by some sort of stress/exhaustion/illness. Panic attacks are really horrid and severe ones sometimes do result in hospitalization.

Oh well, whatever it was, he seems to be starting on the road to recovery now. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, asking Boz about it might be too straightforward. I wouldn't expect him to want to get into revealing too much of Mozzer's private matters, else everyone would be asking him questions.

flowers:

speculation will be rife, but can we respect moz and not go through all the different rumours, it could be anything, lets just let him deal with it and recover from whatever it is

I know that, but I just asked to him

But guys don't be worried - Morrissey will be ok
Every cloud has a silver lining.

Back
Top Bottom