What was his condition caused by?

It's funny how you always call people names when you're challenged.

It's even funnier that you point that out when you do the exact same thing :rolleyes:

Nurse: We have a 50 yr old man with Respiratory Problems.

Nurse: A Mr Morrissey.

Doctor: Okay let get him to XRay & keep him on supplemental oxygen.

.......anyway, i doubt the majority of staff at that hospital know who he is.

And to really answer your question, yes they do;)

Just for all the frinkers' imaginations -- it's not inconceivable to think that these nurses/doctors got to see Morrissey in various stages of distress ;) :D

No, she can't do that for you Mr Theo, as that would be unprofessional conduct for a moderator.

Since when has that stopped her :rolleyes:

It's even funnier that you point that out when you do the exact same thing :rolleyes:

I know I've called you many things that rhyme with mcrick.

I've also called you mcdrama and on more than one occasion I've called Robby something.

I don't recall much more name calling than that though.

I know I've called you many things that rhyme with mcrick.

I've also called you mcdrama and on more than one occasion I've called Robby something.

I don't recall much more name calling than that though.

motivational_poster_irony.jpg

:rolleyes:

I
Just for all the frinkers' imaginations -- it's not inconceivable to think that these nurses/doctors got to see Morrissey in various stages of distress ;) :D

And then people wonder why he calls this place SOLOW?
:confused:

Imagine,you've just spent a night in hospital and,wow,just think , a whole load of strangers are thinking what the medical staff might have seen of your body?
:crazy:

Someone should disable your use of smileys. You overuse them and now they don't mean anything anymore. :(:tears:

Smileys NEVER mean anything. It's the internet. If you think they mean something, then you're thinking too hard.

And then people wonder why he calls this place SOLOW?
:confused:

Imagine,you've just spent a night in hospital and,wow,just think , a whole load of strangers are thinking what the medical staff might have seen of your body?

It's light humor, which is acceptable now that we have received word that he is out of the hospital, and apparently considering to go on with the dates he has planned, which may or may not be the best idea. I think I'd rather he wait, just to be safe, but it's his choice.

It's light humor, which is acceptable now that we have received word that he is out of the hospital,

..but rather tasteless.
Weird how people go from "OMG what's wrong,i'm so upset...blah blah blah"
to "ha ha,did the doctors see his bits?" within hours.

..but rather tasteless.
Weird how people go from "OMG what's wrong,i'm so upset...blah blah blah"
to "ha ha,did the doctors see his bits?" within hours.

I think it's particularly tasteless for you to say he should take a few years off because you don't like his current setlist, when those of us who haven't had the opportunity to see him as much would KILL to hear those songs live.

And does it seem logical to CONTINUE to be upset when he's OUT of the hospital and planning on continuing his dates? I'm concerned for him, but now that I know he is safe and sound, you really shouldn't take it too seriously.

Then why do you take the time to use them?
Kewpie's right. You're wasting your time on here. :laughing:

Doesn't take too much effort to position the mouse over a smiley and click on it, love :rolleyes:

I never DENIED that I was wasting my time on here :crazy:
Your point?
"Kewpie's right"? Well you know you can't be sane and have those two words in a sentence, exclusively :lbf:

I think it's particularly tasteless for you to say he should take a few years off because you don't like his current setlist, when those of us who haven't had the opportunity to see him as much would KILL to hear those songs live.

And does it seem logical to CONTINUE to be upset when he's OUT of the hospital and planning on continuing his dates? I'm concerned for him, but now that I know he is safe and sound, you really shouldn't take it too seriously.

Well,you wouldn't really KILL for it.
His current setlist is tired,he is tired,that's all I said.
Blimey,Morrissey "fans"

Well,you wouldn't really KILL for it.
His current setlist is tired,he is tired,that's all I said.
Blimey,Morrissey "fans"

Yeah, actually I wouldn't mind offing someone to see Morrissey. That's a fact. It was a very intellectual experience for me, being in the same room as him. Depending on who it was in question, of course, you could probably find someone that I'd lay waste to for the chance to see him again. I don't think the setlist is tired at all. He may be, but your message in the other thread was specifically geared toward his setlist.

*shrugs* Because we must :p

Yeah, actually I wouldn't mind offing someone to see Morrissey. That's a fact. It was a very intellectual experience for me, being in the same room as him. Depending on who it was in question, of course, you could probably find someone that I'd lay waste to for the chance to see him again.

Jesus H Christ,that is seriously f***ed up.

Take a nice warm bath,have a sleep and hopefully you'll be better in the morning.

Smileys NEVER mean anything. It's the internet. If you think they mean something, then you're thinking too hard.

It's light humor, which is acceptable now that we have received word that he is out of the hospital, and apparently considering to go on with the dates he has planned, which may or may not be the best idea. I think I'd rather he wait, just to be safe, but it's his choice.

Your certainty about everything is really rather irritating, but I suppose one can put that down to youth and immaturity, "love". However, it's something you should try and snap out of soon.

I'll throw in a :rolleyes: for good measure.

...apart from wanting to kill someone so you can see a pop star in concert?

Or ,until,the next collapse?

If you think Morrissey is just another pop star then why do you have 1,500 posts on his largest fan forum? :lbf:

So you're saying you'd never kill anyone? No one annoys you enough to that extent? Well that's a very boring life :D

Your certainty about everything is really rather irritating, but I suppose one can put that down to youth and immaturity, "love". However, it's something you should try and snap out of soon.

I'll throw in a :rolleyes: for good measure.

As long as I'm "irritating," that's all I could ever pray for.
I don't really love too much, to be honest. It's kind of boring.
Oh boy, here comes the patronizing old-person talk :rolleyes: Tell me about how things were back when you were a kid, and how I'm not a 'true fan' because I wasn't around to attend dates on the Meat is Murder tour -- everyone here finds your aged wisdom OH-so interesting :p

Yeah, actually I wouldn't mind offing someone to see Morrissey. That's a fact. It was a very intellectual experience for me, being in the same room as him. Depending on who it was in question, of course, you could probably find someone that I'd lay waste to for the chance to see him again. I don't think the setlist is tired at all. He may be, but your message in the other thread was specifically geared toward his setlist.

*shrugs* Because we must :p

Jesus H Christ,that is seriously f***ed up.

OMG....That is SERIOUSLY f***ed up.

Reading this, I'd have to say that my suspicions regarding the type of person you are, seem to be spot on.

Back
Top Bottom