Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

You don't seem to understand that we have been warned to stay on topic. But you are never on topic so I guess I understand. You are not under my skin rather under my thumb you sad sailor boy. I have been to three concerts and canceled on thrice. No tattoos though so I guess you are a bigger, better fan than I. :rolleyes:

I do have a good sense of humor because I recognize a great joke when I see it...and you make me almost piss myself laughing. Cue the bee gees I Started a Joke.

Three whole concerts? Wow, in your whole life? I've been to three moz concerts in a week, there is no "we" you were warned to stay on topic, calamine lotion and I were asked to stop fighting which we immediately did, you have just mentioned me yet again on another thread so the message clearly isn't getting through that dense skull of yours, as long as you keep on throwing your childish insults I will keep pointing out your stupidity, stop behaving like a child and move on, this obsession you have for me is not healthy and the reason you piss yourself is because of the medical condition you have, it is not due to laughter

Imagine if somebody really did rape him. With their actual penis. People who read TTY would hear about it.

He loves it, pretentious twat that he is. He's the last person on earth who wants to be "normal" (& you know it, Riffy!).

Imagine if somebody really did rape him. With their actual penis. People who read TTY would hear about it.

Supposedly Morrissey (under one of his pseudonym/avatars) wrote a rape/murder story about it. It's got the predictable gay turns a straight man homo fantasy theme. It's on that blue rose FTM blog. f***ing perverted as all hell. Julia should post that, but her bulgy eyes would probably drop out of their sockets completely if she finished it. Too close for comfort.

I once put on the TV, young, where a Euro 1 final in Heizel was suposed to happen
[it went on, but shouldn't]

'I remember you', wednesday afternoon, early evening 80 something

Morrissey is a singer from the 80s who still performs.

Well, yes. Quite.

He's the consummate performer. Performer being the key word.

Nobody in Moz Angeles but the porter recognizes his sorry ass though. Quite amusing. Though he looks uneasy (and the sunglasses at night...as if they're needed). Why such a rush, Moz?! ;)

I once put on the TV, young, where a Euro 1 final in Heizel was suposed to happen
[it went on, but shouldn't]

'I remember you', wednesday afternoon, early evening 80 something

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster

A crumbling stadium, a chaotic ticketing policy and drunken idiots. A heady mixture that UEFA had been getting away with for years. I remember getting up that morning genuinely excited for the match that night, as for the first time in a while the two best sides in the tournament had actually reached the final.

A few weeks earlier I had been on the terraces at Goodison as Everton beat Bayern Munich to reach the Cup Winners' Cup Final. In the celebrations of every Everton goal that night the entire terrace surged forward sweeping you off your feet and landing you ten or fifteen yards from where you were standing. Only the crush kept you upright. Anyone who fell would have been badly injured if they were lucky.

Supposedly Morrissey (under one of his pseudonym/avatars) wrote a rape/murder story about it. It's got the predictable gay turns a straight man homo fantasy theme. It's on that blue rose FTM blog. f***ing perverted as all hell. Julia should post that, but her bulgy eyes would probably drop out of their sockets completely if she finished it. Too close for comfort.

Supposedly. That's all I need to know.

you're sweet! i'd like to be an essayist. i would entitle my collection of essays "creepy, questionable and unpopular: the writings of rifke"

Very effective title. It attracts some and repels others. I'd say you're off to a fine start.

i cant imagine how excruciating and uncomfortable it must be to be walking through an airport like a regular person, and have to be subjected to some dope with his phone out camera raping you as you're just trying to go about your business. i imagine it was bad enough when it was just media people, but now it's everyone and their dog, all trying to fill the emptiness of their meaningless lives and hold on to some semblance of permanence by recording it's every moment, as though reality is something that only exists fully in images outside of them.

wow please stop! Your analogy of rape with moz being papped by one person at an airpot is wrong and your are totally making light of such a heavy subject as rape. Stop using the word rape for something that has nothing to do with it. Also, lmao please it is one person taking a pic of him. You are making it seem like there was crowd of fans and paparazzi waiting and stalking him

Re: Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund gam

"There is a light that never goes out !"
Yes it's known as the "Anfield eternal flame" dedicated to the 96, it used to be at the ground but has now been moved to the cathedral whilst construction works take place but will be re-sited when works are completed.
Once again nothing to do with Steven CrankFraud but he's still happy to jump on it for publicity.

#Anfieldeternalflameforpublicity (A new low ! Google it if you don't believe)

Because I must !
Yours in debunking

Benny-the-British-Butcher

wow please stop! Your analogy of rape with moz being papped by one person at an airpot is wrong and your are totally making light of such a heavy subject as rape. Stop using the word rape for something that has nothing to do with it. Also, lmao please it is one person taking a pic of him. You are making it seem like there was crowd of fans and paparazzi waiting and stalking him
lol I knew somebody was going to say that. why are people so predictable? i assure you, I couldn't be any less indifferent to your cliché admonishments, since i am making application only of the word and not the act itself. obviously there's nothing sexual here. but in my opinion it is like a violation, and in a way, to take a picture is like staking a claim on someone or something, a taking of something of your own from that thing. and it's not like this is a one-off incident, im sure it happens all the time to moz, now that every dope has a phone on his person at all times. we've got to this abysmal state where it's not enough to experience something with our own eyes anymore, we want to be able to make a claim to it, to say "hey look what i got" (you only have to go to the louvre to see everyone snapping up photos of masterpieces without hardly even looking at them to understand this. forget about any moment or experience having meaning if you cant take something from it that can be recorded or measured). it's all fine and fair if you're at some function or gathering where you know people will be taking pictures. it's another thing if you're just trying to function in the capacity of a normal person trying to get from one point to another, and someone's got a camera aimed at you, staking a claim on you. maybe moz doesn't mind, im sure he's used to it, but in this video below (which i feel bad just watching, as though i am complicit), he looks to be experiencing some discomfort about it. or maybe its just my own transference of the discomfort I feel watching it that makes me think that--discomfort for both parties: for moz, being subjected to this clod shouting "the king" as though he's got Morrissey confused with elvis; and for the clod for being the clod. i don't know what Morrissey thinks of encounters with gushing fans--i personally think that thing is kind of sweet & touching, an authentic response on the part of the fan. in this however there is nothing which seems sweet & touching, at least not to me: just an appalling lack of humanity, and a sense of a human being grossly objectified. (i do however want to remark that i think he looks wonderfully stylish and spry in this video, i had to check the date of this and could hardly believe it wasn't from 15 years ago).

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I knew somebody was going to say that. why are people so predictable? i assure you, I couldn't be any less indifferent to your cliché admonishments, since i am making application only of the word and not the act itself. obviously there's nothing sexual here. but in my opinion it is like a violation, and in a way, to take a picture is like staking a claim on someone or something, a taking of something of your own from that thing. and it's not like this is a one-off incident, im sure it happens all the time to moz, now that every dope has a phone on his person at all times. we've got to this abysmal state where it's not enough to experience something with our own eyes anymore, we want to be able to make a claim to it, to say "hey look what i got" (you only have to go to the louvre to see everyone snapping up photos of masterpieces without hardly even looking at them to understand this. forget about any moment or experience having meaning if you cant take something from it that can be recorded or measured). it's all fine and fair if you're at some function or gathering where you know people will be taking pictures. it's another thing if you're just trying to function in the capacity of a normal person trying to get from one point to another, and someone's got a camera aimed at you, staking a claim on you. maybe moz doesn't mind, im sure he's used to it, but in this video below (which i feel bad just watching, as though i am complicit), he looks to be experiencing some discomfort about it. or maybe its just my own transference of the discomfort I feel watching it that makes me think that--discomfort for both parties: for moz, being subjected to this clod shouting "the king" as though he's got Morrissey confused with elvis; and for the clod for being the clod. i don't know what Morrissey thinks of encounters with gushing fans--i personally think that thing is kind of sweet & touching, an authentic response on the part of the fan. in this however there is nothing which seems sweet & touching, at least not to me: just an appalling lack of humanity, and a sense of a human being grossly objectified. (i do however want to remark that i think he looks wonderfully stylish and spry in this video, i had to check the date of this and could hardly believe it wasn't from 15 years ago).

tl;dr just shut up udb

Warhol-Double-Elvis-247x395.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom