Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

I love blue, blue jackets and beautiful people who wear blue jackets. ;)

doesnt he look amazing?! in itself, blue is my least favourite colour, but i think it's nice for clothing.

lol I knew somebody was going to say that. why are people so predictable?

LOL, I knew you were going to say that. Why are you so predictable?

i assure you, I couldn't be any less indifferent to your cliché admonishments, since i am making application only of the word and not the act itself. obviously there's nothing sexual here. but in my opinion it is like a violation, and in a way, to take a picture is like staking a claim on someone or something, a taking of something of your own from that thing. and it's not like this is a one-off incident, im sure it happens all the time to moz, now that every dope has a phone on his person at all times. we've got to this abysmal state where it's not enough to experience something with our own eyes anymore, we want to be able to make a claim to it, to say "hey look what i got" (you only have to go to the louvre to see everyone snapping up photos of masterpieces without hardly even looking at them to understand this. forget about any moment or experience having meaning if you cant take something from it that can be recorded or measured). it's all fine and fair if you're at some function or gathering where you know people will be taking pictures. it's another thing if you're just trying to function in the capacity of a normal person trying to get from one point to another, and someone's got a camera aimed at you, staking a claim on you. maybe moz doesn't mind, im sure he's used to it, but in this video below (which i feel bad just watching, as though i am complicit), he looks to be experiencing some discomfort about it. or maybe its just my own transference of the discomfort I feel watching it that makes me think that--discomfort for both parties: for moz, being subjected to this clod shouting "the king" as though he's got Morrissey confused with elvis; and for the clod for being the clod. i don't know what Morrissey thinks of encounters with gushing fans--i personally think that thing is kind of sweet & touching, an authentic response on the part of the fan. in this however there is nothing which seems sweet & touching, at least not to me: just an appalling lack of humanity, and a sense of a human being grossly objectified. (i do however want to remark that i think he looks wonderfully stylish and spry in this video, i had to check the date of this and could hardly believe it wasn't from 15 years ago).

Yes, being a pop star must be so traumatic. Having fans take snaps of you in the course of your everyday life is morally and psychologically equivalent to being raped. It's the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I knew you were going to say that. Why are you so predictable?

Yes, being a pop star must be so traumatic. Having fans take snaps of you in the course of your everyday life is morally and psychologically equivalent to being raped. It's the same thing.
ah, so i take it you also were not charmed by my cavalier use of the word. did you not find it jaunty? i know, bad taste, think of kesha. okay, so what about, for example, when you make a joke and someone says (if anyone ever actually does say this) "stop, you're killing me", do you retort back with "i should think not! murder is a serious offence punishable by law, and in no way is a joke, no matter how uproarious, the moral or psychological equivalent of the unlawful taking of life!". what about when the merriam-webster online dictionary uses such example sentences as "the rape of the countryside" or "the rape of justice"? do you write them to let them know of your vigorous stance against using rape in anything but the most grave sexual sense and that you will in no way stand for it being trivialized in this way?! i sincerely hope so. what about alexander pope's "the rape of the lock"? what kind of an irresponsible deadbeat likens the cutting of hair to rape?
for my own part ill keep using the term according to it's definition: that of to violate, to defile, to abuse, to abduct. and since what i actually said was "camera rape", with the modifier "camera", and since no one was arguing that a camera was shoved up his ass, one might have thought you would have the sense to understand what i had meant. would it have been better if i had said "camera violate"? it's tantamount to the same thing. and i take it you have imposed no heavy requirements upon the amount of gravity one uses when daring to utter the term "violate"?
and yeah, i sincerely doubt if these are fans who do this kind of thing, since i myself would never dream of being so disrespectful to someone i admire. no, i think the people who take these pictures are just loafing oafs wanting to share in a bit of his glory. they probably dont even care which celebrity they get a picture of, just so long as it's a celebrity.

You should stick to Instagram little child, this is a forum for grown ups where grown up language is used, I think rifke was being generous saying you were 12, you sound more like a 9 year old

you obviosuly have some mental issues, so i'm not gonna say anything mean to you. I only hope you get the help you need so much and god bless your heart ;)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL
+1
there goes his cover as a world traveling savant. going around the pub stool maybe.

omg :lbf:

you obviosuly have some mental issues, so i'm not gonna say anything mean to you. I only hope you get the help you need so much and god bless your heart ;)

- - - Updated - - -

omg :lbf:

Well done, you managed to compile a whole post without using any abreviations, did your mom help you? Glad you found the annonyMOUSE poster funny, I did too, they're so dumb they can't even reply to the correct posts, LOL, OMG, IMAO, blah blah blah

Well done, you managed to compile a whole post without using any abreviations, did your mom help you? Glad you found the annonyMOUSE poster funny, I did too, they're so dumb they can't even reply to the correct posts, LOL, OMG, IMAO, blah blah blah

I'm just trying to be nice to you and not making fun of your mental issues. I just hope you are ok and that a psychologist really helps you and if being in solo leaving comments is part of your healing process, i'm glad i was able to contribute.

Bye and i hope you get better asap! Just remember, is a long process and you have to be patient :thumb:

I'm just trying to be nice to you and not making fun of your mental issues. I just hope you are ok and that a psychologist really helps you and if being in solo leaving comments is part of your healing process, i'm glad i was able to contribute.

Bye and i hope you get better asap! Just remember, is a long process and you have to be patient :thumb:

You sound very grown up now, is this mom posting, if so then well done mom, you need to keep your 9 year old daughter off of solow, it's not good for her development

You sound very grown up now, is this mom posting, if so then well done mom, you need to keep your 9 year old daughter off of solow, it's not good for her development
The theme of your writing here is disturbing. Why are you fantasizing about people's families, moms, daughters, "development" and so on? Regardless of how clever you think you are you come across as bitter, unstable, and now, creepy af. Just an observation. Something to talk about with your therapist. Best of luck.

The theme of your writing here is disturbing. Why are you fantasizing about people's families, moms, daughters, "development" and so on? Regardless of how clever you think you are you come across as bitter, unstable, and now, creepy af. Just an observation. Something to talk about with your therapist. Best of luck.

Is that the best photo of yourself you could find? It's not very flattering, I can assure you I'm not fantasising about anything, if you find my posts disturbing then feel free to put me on ignore, either that or f*** off and keep your observations to yourself you obnoxious c***

yeah, i really hope Irish blood Irish heart talks about it with their therapist. Is not healty to being so angry about things. I just wish the best for them and if being on solo is one of the steps to recovery, i'm glad that we could help ;)

ah, so i take it you also were not charmed by my cavalier use of the word. did you not find it jaunty? i know, bad taste, think of kesha.

I don't really care that much. I'm just making fun of you.

okay, so what about, for example, when you make a joke and someone says (if anyone ever actually does say this) "stop, you're killing me", do you retort back with "i should think not! murder is a serious offence punishable by law, and in no way is a joke, no matter how uproarious, the moral or psychological equivalent of the unlawful taking of life!". what about when the merriam-webster online dictionary uses such example sentences as "the rape of the countryside" or "the rape of justice"? do you write them to let them know of your vigorous stance against using rape in anything but the most grave sexual sense and that you will in no way stand for it being trivialized in this way?! i sincerely hope so. what about alexander pope's "the rape of the lock"? what kind of an irresponsible deadbeat likens the cutting of hair to rape?
for my own part ill keep using the term according to it's definition: that of to violate, to defile, to abuse, to abduct. and since what i actually said was "camera rape", with the modifier "camera", and since no one was arguing that a camera was shoved up his ass, one might have thought you would have the sense to understand what i had meant. would it have been better if i had said "camera violate"? it's tantamount to the same thing. and i take it you have imposed no heavy requirements upon the amount of gravity one uses when daring to utter the term "violate"?
and yeah, i sincerely doubt if these are fans who do this kind of thing, since i myself would never dream of being so disrespectful to someone i admire. no, i think the people who take these pictures are just loafing oafs wanting to share in a bit of his glory. they probably dont even care which celebrity they get a picture of, just so long as it's a celebrity.

Morrissey loves attention. If he ends up getting "camera-raped", I'm fine with it: he's asking for it.

Is that the best photo of yourself you could find? It's not very flattering, I can assure you I'm not fantasising about anything, if you find my posts disturbing then feel free to put me on ignore, either that or f*** off and keep your observations to yourself you obnoxious c***

You sound like Skinny now. You might want to look into that.

yeah, i really hope Irish blood Irish heart talks about it with their therapist. Is not healty to being so angry about things. I just wish the best for them and if being on solo is one of the steps to recovery, i'm glad that we could help ;)

Ah, now I understand why you use abbreviations, your English is atrocious, "their" "is not healty" "them", are you a messycan or just f***in stupid? You just stick to your LOL and IMAO stuff, at least you can spell them

Ah, now I understand why you use abbreviations, your English is atrocious, "their" "is not healty" "them", are you a messycan or just f***in stupid? You just stick to your LOL and IMAO stuff, at least you can spell them

wtf? 'messycan or just fing stupid". what happened to all the far left politics?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom