Jesse has improved as a guitarist. Agreed?

Jesse has improved as a guitarist. Agreed?

• What are you on about? He was always good!

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • He lacked before, but yes, he's improved!

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • He's a bit better, but still no Alain.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Not sure whether he has, but I don't care for him as a band member.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • No, he's as cack-handed as ever.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • He's gotten worse!

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone who takes the time to copy and paste the special character for a check-mark deserves a reply of some kind. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was actually pretty cool. :p

He needs replacing, that's all I'll say
He needs a good British band regardless if they're veggie or not.

Can't speak for all of them, but most of the band are not vegetarian

Should I waste my time counter pointing "nothappynotsad's" diatribe of well-tainted logic? Or should I pass off the entire thing off as fraudulant since the ideas expressed do not belong to the original poster and the issues at hand moot since they are falsely represented? :straightface:

"Well-tainted" why? Because it is in contrary of everything you said? Because it paints you as hypocritical and on the attack of Skylarker when you are complaining of the same thing happening to you? Should I take this to Facebook, [name removed], if you need confirmation of my identity? How about Skype? Or could it be this is the only excuse you have for not explaining your inconsistencies?

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well-tainted" why? Because it is in contrary of everything you said? Because it paints you as hypocritical and on the attack of Skylarker when you are complaining of the same thing happening to you? Should I take this to Facebook, Aimee, if you need confirmation of my identity? How about Skype? Or could it be this is the only excuse you have for not explaining your inconsistencies?

Look. Skylarker attacked me first. I defended myself and elected not to play his game of having to prove there are things about Morrissey I dislike, which there are, but I was not about to be bullied into listing those things under the taunt that I "man up" and answer his questions. So I rebutted using the logical fallacy schematic and that makes me a hypocrit? No. We kissed and made up so all of this is you wanting to hear yourself sound fighty. It's done. And my name is spelled AMIE.

Look. Skylarker attacked me first. I defended myself and elected not to play his game of having to prove there are things about Morrissey I dislike, which there are, but I was not about to be bullied into listing those things under the taunt that I "man up" and answer his questions. So I rebutted using the logical fallacy schematic and that makes me a hypocrit? No. We kissed and made up so all of this is you wanting to hear yourself sound fighty. It's done. And my name is spelled AMIE.

It doesn't matter how it's spelled. You still haven't answered his question and your sole reason for not doing so is that you're afraid Morrissey is going to read it.

Tobias and Walker, whose basslines are about as interesting and harmonious as a car backfiring.

In my opinion this is a silly thing to say and simply not true.

Watching any YouTube video where he appears as a guitarist immediately kills the integrity of the song and whatever band it is he's involved with.

In my opinion this is a silly thing to say and simply not true.

Also (titter) I see Jesse is winning in the poll 33 to 27 by my reckoning.

Carry on whingeing.

It doesn't matter how it's spelled. You still haven't answered his question and your sole reason for not doing so is that you're afraid Morrissey is going to read it.

I'm not who you think I am. I'm not afraid that Morrissey would read my criticism of him. I'm not that girl who queues overnight to touch his hand or listens to Morrissey records 24/7 and collects every scrap of output. I have non-traditional ideas about his place in the world but I know he doesn't levitate into his pants in the morning and he farts and poops and is flawed like anyone else. But I also refuse to fold to bullying. That is why I did not answer his question.

Also (titter) I see Jesse is winning in the poll 33 to 27 by my reckoning.

Carry on whingeing.

I see one positive answer in the poll. The other five are negative. He's at 1/3 positive, 2/3 negative.

You could argue that "He lacked before, but yes, he's improved!" is positive, but I think it's more of a case of damning with faint praise.

Also, anything less than 2/3 support for Morrissey's lead guitarist is a defeat. Let's be honest.

Should I take this to Facebook, [name removed], if you need confirmation of my identity? How about Skype? Or could it be this is the only excuse you have for not explaining your inconsistencies?

Please do not disclose personal information. I agree on the suggestion, take these personal issues to Facebook or Skype.

I see one positive answer in the poll. The other five are negative. He's at 1/3 positive, 2/3 negative.

You could argue that "He lacked before, but yes, he's improved!" is positive, but I think it's more of a case of damning with faint praise.

Also, anything less than 2/3 support for Morrissey's lead guitarist is a defeat. Let's be honest.

Well, yes, you're right (again - dammitt) but I would have expected him to do worse, so I'm pleased with how he's doing.

There is such an insidious culture of bullying on this site that I'll take any crumb of positivity and try to make the best of it!

Well, yes, you're right (again - dammitt) but I would have expected him to do worse, so I'm pleased with how he's doing.

There is such an insidious culture of bullying on this site that I'll take any crumb of positivity and try to make the best of it!

To be fair to Morrissey and Jesse, there is a HUGE crumb of positivity on the site...okay, maybe that's an oxymoron, let's say there's a big huge pile of crumbs...in the form of recent tour reports from around the world. While we sit here, gloomily sifting over the minutiae of his band lineup, others are coming back from gigs talking as if they'd just seen Jesus riding a unicorn through a field of tits. Jesse this, Jesse that-- who cares? Evidently, Morrissey's still got it.

To be fair to Morrissey and Jesse, there is a HUGE crumb of positivity on the site...okay, maybe that's an oxymoron, let's say there's a big huge pile of crumbs...in the form of recent tour reports from around the world. While we sit here, gloomily sifting over the minutiae of his band lineup, others are coming back from gigs talking as if they'd just seen Jesus riding a unicorn through a field of tits. Jesse this, Jesse that-- who cares? Evidently, Morrissey's still got it.

Now that would be an amazing backdrop. :D

Can't speak for all of them, but most of the band are not vegetarian

Interesting, if thats true my friend.

Ah, leave Crystal alone now Linder and Viva. We're all getting bored now. Especially when your being flamin' annoying and obsessively multiquoting every single sentance! agh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant a field of titmice.

Do you realize a titmouse is a bird?

Because it is.

PLEASE MORRISSEY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE ANOTHER RECORD!

One of my sidejobs is cataloguing an avid birder's sightings, I was aware of that. You do realize a rock pigeon is the most viewed bird in the world? Rock n' Roll bitches!!!!! :rock: :p

One of my sidejobs is cataloguing an avid birder's sightings, I was aware of that. You do realize a rock pigeon is the most viewed bird in the world? Rock n' Roll bitches!!!!! :rock: :p

Are you saying a rock pigeon can play "There Is A Light" better than Jesse? My, my, this thread has taken a strange turn.

Are you saying a rock pigeon can play "There Is A Light" better than Jesse? My, my, this thread has taken a strange turn.

I'm saying Jesse is a rock pigeon. :D

Back
Top Bottom