Memphis, TN - Graceland Soundstage (Oct. 14, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Half A Person / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack the Ripper // We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Setlist courtesy of @Marsadjusted, anon & FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
So..
You'll Be Gone /

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now?
I Wish You Lonely
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Darling, I Hug A Pillow
The Loop
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?
Jack The Ripper

// We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Edit: About 2 missing / not sequenced.

Last edited:
So..
You'll Be Gone /

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / Speedway / How Soon Is Now?

//We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

About 10 missing / not sequenced.
Please please please and the loop were also played

Add Sure Enough, Sunday & Pillow.

Add;
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way?
Via backdrop.

oxford_dropout-15102023-0002.jpg

40 years of Morrissey featuring You’ll Be Gone and Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way!

Got to admit I was expecting something a bit more special than wheeling out 'You'll Be Gone' again for such a unique location. And Moz couldn't even be bothered to change his outfit this time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom