Washington, DC - The Anthem (Oct. 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Alma Matters / Half A Person / I Wish You Lonely / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / The Loop / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Irish Blood, English Heart / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of "Right in the Head".

Last edited:
casa_jayj-19102023-0001.jpg

(CJ)

1697672395017.jpg
1697672400037.jpg

(r.lyman.c)

Pan of venue:

merch_report-19102023-0002.jpg

merch_report-19102023-0001.jpg

(merch_report IG)

I am mainly curious whether he'll mention the Capitol thing.

Also I suppose how many covers he'll play. I was quite liking the long run without any but oh well

At least mostly standing ! I'd love to be there right now :fire:

8:20 and Sinead O'Connor is on the screen. I was expecting videos to start at 8:30

The ticket raffle discussion and potential politics of attendees / Tour Manager are now here.
Getting the ability to start posting information before the concert starts is something I lobbied quite hard for (and was kindly accommodated), but pages of political discussion on topics easily found elsewhere in a concert report is pushing it.
FWD.

Moving on...
Someone (bless 'em) is recording pre-show tunes via setlist.fm.

Hostage In A Frock
Fade To Grey
Hong Kong Garden
Nothing Compares 2 U

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Suedehead /

Back
Top Bottom