Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh, not so subtle. Ah, it was truly unintentional. I was confused, and thought you were replying to me...it's hard to explain, but you were replying to rifke, it turned out, so it looks like an intentional dig. No, just the videos are meant to be digs.
When I read your comment I had to go back and check that I hadn't replied to you because I got the idea you thought I had. But then I gave you more credit than that (<--- subtle dig?) and thought it was some high level low key way to tell rifke to keep her beak out. So never mind, I guess.

When I read your comment I had to go back and check that I hadn't replied to you because I got the idea you thought I had. But then I gave you more credit than that (<--- subtle dig?) and thought it was some high level low key way to tell rifke to keep her beak out. So never mind, I guess.
It was a happy accident.

im amusedly confused and I have no idea what is the significance of any of those videos ...

Well, I was sitting minding my own business and a lad approaches playing loud music on his mobile. The bass was shaking the ground. I thought 'what kind of phone is that?' It turned out that it wasn't emanating from him after all. It was a bloke on a bike behind him with two whopping speakers, the size of PA speakers strapped to the back. He was of slight build, it's a wonder he wasn't wheelying all the way down the path. He must have had a car battery hidden somewhere to produce that amount of noise. Why did I even entertain the thought that it was a mobile phone? Edit: Anyway, after this, a woman walks by with a dog that looked like Toto from The Wizard Of Oz. I pipes up 'are you off to see the wizard?' I don't think she got it. Anyway, I'm back at work now, but doing a phased return. I wasn't going to do a phased return but my manager's deputy suggested it in his absence so I jumped at the opportunity. I'm doing 4hr days this week (7am til 11am).

When I started reading this it reminded me of Vicar In A Tutu.

Well, I'm not going into the large Tesco after I've been drinking anymore because the security man is a bit chatty and I'm not in the mood for chat. I'm going down the small Tesco Express, which is much more expensive. The downside, is that they don't sell Brussels Sprouts, and I love a few Brussels in a rich cheese sauce, when I'm hungover. I like the security man at the other Tesco, but he only ever sees me as a fun loving, Morrissey singing, drunk, and I can't live up to that at the moment. I'm going to buy a litre of vodka too, in preparation for Fridays outing.

You might as well be Russian.

Now I think about it, I'm not doing so badly. I've resided in accommodation that only a single person can afford. I'm lucky because it's council owned. It doesn't cost so much. But I will never have the house I dreamed of, or even rented accommodation I'd like to abide in, because I lack that one crucial element. Another wage. So no, I'm not agreeing with what I said earlier. People are lucky to have a joint income. If they want kids into the bargain, that's their fault. How people don't manage when they have twice the income as me, i don't know. And I'm not going to be one of those puffs who gets all lovey, dovey, settles down with a partner and goes through the motions of a 'caring' relationship. I used to see the puffs having a go at domestication themselves and it was a tired attempt at normality. Just another way to pay the mortgage. My dad's friend was a puff and he said to my dad, once he'd got married and had us kids, he said' do you want me to stay away? '. My dad said,' you can come up to this house as much as you like' My mother thought it was terribly exotic and exciting that my dad had a gay friend. She'd proclaim 'boys, he's a homosexual' and she'd pronounce it like this 'hommersexual' no emphasis on the 'o'.. Well, my dad had known him since college. He was terribly educated and seemed to have come from another world. My mother loved the fact that my dad had a 'hommersexual' friend. Because in those days it was something a bit risqué. Now I look back on things, it all rewinds. It was just two young chaps at college who grew close, and one of them (my dad), just happened to fall in love and have kids. They were young dudes experiencing life and not knowing exactly where it was taking them. But you always feel your dad was always married to your mum and always had kids. But he was young. He probably was as fickle as me. That's what I have to tell myself. He was so terribly young.

um, did u tell gavin u got wood for a lady?

Now I think about it, I'm not doing so badly. I've resided in accommodation that only a single person can afford. I'm lucky because it's council owned. It doesn't cost so much. But I will never have the house I dreamed of, or even rented accommodation I'd like to abide in, because I lack that one crucial element. Another wage. So no, I'm not agreeing with what I said earlier. People are lucky to have a joint income. If they want kids into the bargain, that's their fault. How people don't manage when they have twice the income as me, i don't know. And I'm not going to be one of those puffs who gets all lovey, dovey, settles down with a partner and goes through the motions of a 'caring' relationship. I used to see the puffs having a go at domestication themselves and it was a tired attempt at normality. Just another way to pay the mortgage. My dad's friend was a puff and he said to my dad, once he'd got married and had us kids, he said' do you want me to stay away? '. My dad said,' you can come up to this house as much as you like' My mother thought it was terribly exotic and exciting that my dad had a gay friend. She'd proclaim 'boys, he's a homosexual' and she'd pronounce it like this 'hommersexual' no emphasis on the 'o'.. Well, my dad had known him since college. He was terribly educated and seemed to have come from another world. My mother loved the fact that my dad had a 'hommersexual' friend. Because in those days it was something a bit risqué. Now I look back on things, it all rewinds. It was just two young chaps at college who grew close, and one of them (my dad), just happened to fall in love and have kids. They were young dudes experiencing life and not knowing exactly where it was taking them. But you always feel your dad was always married to your mum and always had kids. But he was young. He probably was as fickle as me. That's what I have to tell myself. He was so terribly young. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've never given my dad credit for having been a regular bloke who stumbled into the family way. He had the same boyish foibles as anyone else. He was still a young chap who made mistakes and happened to be lumbered with two kids. Who, I must say, he loved dearly, and still does. I would have liked to have met my dad in those college years. I used to love all the way my mum would be applying makeup in a tiny mirror and dad would be suiting himself up for a night out. My mum would pull very strange faces as she was making up. The mascara, flapping her eyelids all over the place as she applied it, the rouge, and the big part was the lipstick. I'd be imagining the wonders of the night ahead of them. The faces she pulled when applying her lipstick though. She was young and vibrant. She had a tiny compact mirror in her makeup box. She could make up in ten minutes flat, if necessary. Precious times. Young people enjoying themselves and even younger offspring bemused, but enthralled by it all. We were all young. Those were younger days. And then we'd have the play fights. Dad would be wrestling on the floor with mum and she'd shout 'come on kids, rescue me' and we'd be sat on the sofa, laughing. He'd be biting her and being generally underhand, and the next day she'd come up to us, all bruises, and say 'that's what your dad did'. But she bruised easily. I'll never forget the laughter. Seeing them squirming on the floor. When I think of the genteel couple theyve turned into now, and those skirmishes me and my brother were in hysterics over.
You can write a book instead of rifke. And you should

Now I think about it, I'm not doing so badly. I've resided in accommodation that only a single person can afford. I'm lucky because it's council owned. It doesn't cost so much. But I will never have the house I dreamed of, or even rented accommodation I'd like to abide in, because I lack that one crucial element. Another wage. So no, I'm not agreeing with what I said earlier. People are lucky to have a joint income. If they want kids into the bargain, that's their fault. How people don't manage when they have twice the income as me, i don't know. And I'm not going to be one of those puffs who gets all lovey, dovey, settles down with a partner and goes through the motions of a 'caring' relationship. I used to see the puffs having a go at domestication themselves and it was a tired attempt at normality. Just another way to pay the mortgage. My dad's friend was a puff and he said to my dad, once he'd got married and had us kids, he said' do you want me to stay away? '. My dad said,' you can come up to this house as much as you like' My mother thought it was terribly exotic and exciting that my dad had a gay friend. She'd proclaim 'boys, he's a homosexual' and she'd pronounce it like this 'hommersexual' no emphasis on the 'o'.. Well, my dad had known him since college. He was terribly educated and seemed to have come from another world. My mother loved the fact that my dad had a 'hommersexual' friend. Because in those days it was something a bit risqué. Now I look back on things, it all rewinds. It was just two young chaps at college who grew close, and one of them (my dad), just happened to fall in love and have kids. They were young dudes experiencing life and not knowing exactly where it was taking them. But you always feel your dad was always married to your mum and always had kids. But he was young. He probably was as fickle as me. That's what I have to tell myself. He was so terribly young. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've never given my dad credit for having been a regular bloke who stumbled into the family way. He had the same boyish foibles as anyone else. He was still a young chap who made mistakes and happened to be lumbered with two kids. Who, I must say, he loved dearly, and still does. I would have liked to have met my dad in those college years. I used to love all the way my mum would be applying makeup in a tiny mirror and dad would be suiting himself up for a night out. My mum would pull very strange faces as she was making up. The mascara, flapping her eyelids all over the place as she applied it, the rouge, and the big part was the lipstick. I'd be imagining the wonders of the night ahead of them. The faces she pulled when applying her lipstick though. She was young and vibrant. She had a tiny compact mirror in her makeup box. She could make up in ten minutes flat, if necessary. Precious times. Young people enjoying themselves and even younger offspring bemused, but enthralled by it all. We were all young. Those were younger days. And then we'd have the play fights. Dad would be wrestling on the floor with mum and she'd shout 'come on kids, rescue me' and we'd be sat on the sofa, laughing. He'd be biting her and being generally underhand, and the next day she'd come up to us, all bruises, and say 'that's what your dad did'. But she bruised easily. I'll never forget the laughter. Seeing them squirming on the floor. When I think of the genteel couple theyve turned into now, and those skirmishes me and my brother were in hysterics over.
Sounds like Tesco Vodka rambling talk to me...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom