1 (Thursday) CORDOBA, Argentina : Orfeo Arena
3 (Saturday) ROSARIO, Argentina : Metropolitano
4 (Sunday) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina : Geba
7 (Wednesday) PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil : Pepsi On Stage
9 (Friday) RIO, Brazil : Fundicao Progresso
11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas
14 (Wednesday) LIMA, Peru : Jockey Club
17 (Saturday) BOGOTA, Colombia : Metropol

Kristeen Young will open at all dates except the Vina del Mar Festival.
Tickets should be available for all dates immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
troll

Revelation 21:8. Morrissey is disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, Kristeen Young is playing! Hold your ears South America!

Kristeen is a very lucky lady. :thumb:

Sweet, I'll probably be in South America around those dates! If only there was something closer to central Bolivia. Argentina, here I come.

The users on here on sooooooo NEGATIVE. The first two comments I read are "only 3 concerts?" and "I hate you Morrissey!" WTF! People, you are here for a reason. You are Morrissey fans. Stop complaining about not getting your way. You are ALL like 5 year old children. I'm sorry to be associated with negative people like you. This news about the tour should come as good news, even if the shows aren't near you. Lots of setlists, videos and pics to look forward too. Ugh you Morrissey fans. Is it only on this site? Maybe this is why Moz hates this site. Because the site admin lets people post anonymously, like this post.

Turn the attitude around. Get a life. Appreciate Morrissey and his art. Type with happy thoughts. OR GET THE f*** OFF!

-FR

Only ONE concert in Buenos Aires?????? Isn't enough!!! There are a lot of people here who loves you =) We are waiting you with open hearts.

No lo puedo creerrr!!! Mos de nuevo por aqui y 4 fechas!!! esto es vida, reveldia a todo el continente! thanks for inspire my life Mr. Morrisey! we need more people like you in our world! thanks again!

4 concerts in Argentina, I'm thrilled!! I hope I can make it to all of them.

If he sang ‘Trouble Loves Me’ it would make my year. I know that's highly unlikely though.

MUY FELIZ!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i cant believe it argentinaaa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡...

The users on here on sooooooo NEGATIVE. The first two comments I read are "only 3 concerts?" and "I hate you Morrissey!" WTF! People, you are here for a reason. You are Morrissey fans. Stop complaining about not getting your way. You are ALL like 5 year old children. I'm sorry to be associated with negative people like you. This news about the tour should come as good news, even if the shows aren't near you. Lots of setlists, videos and pics to look forward too. Ugh you Morrissey fans. Is it only on this site? Maybe this is why Moz hates this site. Because the site admin lets people post anonymously, like this post.

Turn the attitude around. Get a life. Appreciate Morrissey and his art. Type with happy thoughts. OR GET THE f*** OFF!

-FR

Stop being so optimistic you cheerful f***tard.

Então vem pra Porto Alegre! Aqui é tri legal! Podemos até ir juntos!

I can't believe he is only playing one date in São Paulo! I promise you, it will sell out in a matter of minutes. We need another date here.

well if morrissey ends up cancelling any of those concerts, we know why: he probably got kidnapped and is being held for ransom

PORTO ALEGRE!!!! YEY!!! After 12 long years!!! Thank you thank you thank you

Morrissey has a new song called Boredom is a plague and he shall play it at the gigs. It's my new favourite.

Regards,
Kate2828

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom