1 (Thursday) CORDOBA, Argentina : Orfeo Arena
3 (Saturday) ROSARIO, Argentina : Metropolitano
4 (Sunday) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina : Geba
7 (Wednesday) PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil : Pepsi On Stage
9 (Friday) RIO, Brazil : Fundicao Progresso
11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas
14 (Wednesday) LIMA, Peru : Jockey Club
17 (Saturday) BOGOTA, Colombia : Metropol

Kristeen Young will open at all dates except the Vina del Mar Festival.
Tickets should be available for all dates immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are they gonna start effin' sellin' those tickets? For real I'm dying of anticipation, you guys.

Hola, podrian decirme atravez de que pagina web se venderan las entradas para el show en Rio de Janeiro?
Muchas gracias!!

I will see you in far off places... These and future concerts will go down in musical history, capturing his live performances.

keep working, promoting, protesting, touring, singing, regardless whether you have a recording contract or not, Genius. Amen............

Four shows in Argentina and just three in Brazil. That´s sound ridiculous and the show in Sao Paulo will be on a Sunday...Morrissey really ignores Brazil and know nothing about it. The show in Sao Paulo should be on a friday or saturday. But that´s ok I shall try to go...

6 years waiting for this, I can not believe it! and comes to cordoba ... is a genius! I'm so excited! yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<

I called both Espaço das Americas and Fundiçao Progresso today and they know nothing about the concerts!!
Should we be scarred?

I want Morrissey every sexond. And then some. He's so beautiful and special. Precious angel. Love him. The new song called Boredom is a plague has symbolism. These letters spell Blue Rose.

Does anyone else suspect Morrissey and Kristeen Young must be having an affair? Why else would he continue dragging her around the world, when nobody's really interested in hearing her music..

She's got her own little mini Morrissey stage screen, and she goes everywhere in the world with him. So, yes I would say there's definitely something more going on. She did advertise on her twitter account before the US tour something along the lines of "It's almost time for the Morrissey and Kristeen Young World tour" Blah. It seems he really doesn't care that she makes our ears bleed.

Does anyone else suspect Morrissey and Kristeen Young must be having an affair? Why else would he continue dragging her around the world, when nobody's really interested in hearing her music..

In Mexico, she was on his tour bus. They go out to dinner and bars together. I'm sure this will be the same in S. America. They're both 'single' - so it's not really an affair, is it? But yes, I agree - there's love, flirting, emails, songs written for each other, meetings = relationship. And there it is.

In Mexico, she was on his tour bus. They go out to dinner and bars together. I'm sure this will be the same in S. America. They're both 'single' - so it's not really an affair, is it? But yes, I agree - there's love, flirting, emails, songs written for each other, meetings = relationship. And there it is.

It seems weird that you would know these details and feel compelled to share them in a gossipy way, but he did seem very happy on stage in Mexico, fulfilled even. It's plausible.

It seems weird that you would know these details and feel compelled to share them in a gossipy way, but he did seem very happy on stage in Mexico, fulfilled even. It's plausible.

He does seem happy and fulfilled - and that's what counts.

4 dates on Argentina and only 3 on Brasil??? REALLY? C'mon!

Lucio Ribeiro said a show in São Paulo on Mar. 12 is possible. As always, organizers will wait for the first one to sell out, then they put out another one. Like with U2. But probably the date is there, waiting for demand.

Thanks for gracing us with your presence again, Morrissey! It's been 10 years but it seems like yesterday. I love you.
Looking forward to the Rio gig.

M//take care rio is awkward nights can be aggressive//WILL meet

Four shows in Argentina and just three in Brazil. That´s sound ridiculous and the show in Sao Paulo will be on a Sunday...Morrissey really ignores Brazil and know nothing about it. The show in Sao Paulo should be on a friday or saturday. But that´s ok I shall try to go...

How would that be ridiculous? Argentina have a stronger rock tradition. Having a bigger population not necessarily creates more "demand"...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom