What did make you smile today?

aWKZjiI_d.jpg

Not well.
This Friday I will receive the outcome of all medical examinations and there will be a plan for treatment.
There is always a plan for treatment, whether it is to cure you or if that isn’t possible to make life as bearable as possible in cases like mine.

There are some little positive perspectives as there have not been any other tumors detected when the doctors observed and investigated the various Pet/CT scans.

I hope they can and decide to operate and do chemo and radiation cure.

I am still hopeful as I learned from a girlfriend of mine In Amsterdam she knows about a number of people in her social network that had more or less the same diagnosis and they just live and enjoy life for more than 10 years.

Every case is different though and individual circumstances are crucial.

I am positive and I have received many, many heartwarming and kind reactions.

My loved ones are very supportive and even if I might think this is not relevant it does make me feel good, hopeful and positive.

Thanks for your concern Urbie! :thumb:
so it's been confirmed that you have cancer, gerrit? :(

Not well.
This Friday I will receive the outcome of all medical examinations and there will be a plan for treatment.
There is always a plan for treatment, whether it is to cure you or if that isn’t possible to make life as bearable as possible in cases like mine.

There are some little positive perspectives as there have not been any other tumors detected when the doctors observed and investigated the various Pet/CT scans.

I am still hopeful as I learned from a girlfriend of mine In Amsterdam she knows about a number of people in her social network that had more or less the same diagnosis and they just live and enjoy life for more than 10 years.

My loved ones are very supportive and even if I might think this is not relevant it does make me feel good, hopeful and positive.

Hello Q, very sorry to hear you are so unwell. I want to give you some information from my own doctor which may be useful: http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Cancer_-_the_principles_of_prevention_and_treatment She is very clever and has helped me enormously. Her advice is basically, do all the treatment that you are offered, but there are other things you can do yourself as well which increase its effectiveness. It's things like (whisper it) taking high strength vitamin C, because this is toxic to cancer cells; and eating a ketogenic diet (ie no sugar, very low carb), because cancer cells can only survive on glucose.

I wanted to pass this on because I would feel bad knowing it and not saying. But ultimately you must do what feels right for you. I know what it's like to be ill and have advice coming at you from all sides :confused:

Really good to hear you have supportive people around you. There's a lot of love here on Solo for you as well. Good luck for Friday.

Not well.

Best wishes for tomorrow QQQ

You sure watch an awful lot of (bad) tv.

Bad tv teaches you nothing so no you're wrong. You just hate that people who are not from a certain part of the world know all and maybe more about it than those living there.

The closer you are to something the harder it is to see the facts.

I never watch tv as in watching shows when they are on (it is called linear tv). I watch things when I want and always online without any commercials cause commercials is bad tv.

Suck on that one you fat americans.

Liveleak posted a rap video 6 hours ago made in a swedish ghetto with the people in it posing with real weapons. No news to anyone living here and the people from the Balkans are comparing the situation in Sweden now with the last days before the war in old Yugoslavia.

Rap video:

Shit hole countries became what they are because some people wanted that to happen, mister President. But of course he is right as usual.

Liveleak posted a rap video 6 hours ago made in a swedish ghetto with the people in it posing with real weapons. No news to anyone living here and the people from the Balkans are comparing the situation in Sweden now with the last days before the war in old Yugoslavia.

Rap video:

Shit hole countries became what they are because some people wanted that to happen, mister President. But of course he is right as usual.

From Solo to Liveleak with love:

Joining the Nordic Resistance Movement and putting up a huge poster of Hitler.

2018 is the year we try or die!

f*** all you cucks betraying your own race and you know you will die.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom