why does moz treat his fans like shite ? - discuss (or blindly defend)

Maybe he just doesn't really want to be touring right now, for one reason or another, so he keeps f***ing it up?

Like when you have this really terrible job and you hate it and you don't want to go, so you call in alot until you get fired?
-Not that Morrissey necessarily hates "his job" maybe he needs a break and better management.
:squiffy:

U2 play big stadiums, seats cost £70 and over. why don't they do small theatre.....they are too elitist and grand. Morrissey cares about the fans and can remembers where he came from.

You're not paying attention. I've never paid more than $50 for a U2 ticket. Been a fan for 22 years. I am not making this up. GA tickets (standing floor) right up front have always been $40 - $50. Some of the good seats are the ones that are $250.

You're not paying attention. I've never paid more than $50 for a U2 ticket. Been a fan for 22 years. I am not making this up. GA tickets (standing floor) right up front have always been $40 - $50. Some of the good seats are the ones that are $250.

i paying attention I was them in 2005 in man city stadium, it cost £75.
I've seen them at the Greenpeace concert at the GMEX manchester in 93(at the front, Lou Reed,Public Enemy played) at Leeds park and in Cologne Germany in 94.
They have play big stadiums now for 2 decades, they have sold out. it's true! He preaches too much for my liking. I feel it was money well spent in the 90's but £75 in 05 was a rip off.

That's weird. Maybe at the time the prices were different in the country you live, but in the US GA has always been around $50.

Lainey and Sicy, it could be the exchange rates. :blushing:

Tags
mozflu reelcool street dundruff
Back
Top Bottom