Adelaide, Australia - Thebarton Theatre (Oct. 26, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Istanbul / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood, English Heart // What She Said

setlist provided by Jott Scones.

• Photo from animallib / Instagram. Link posted by lanterns.

39293_adelaide_animal_liberation.jpg

Thank you to #Morrissey for having his 5 band members wear our @animallib tees at his latest show! "This beautiful creature must die, a death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder" - Morrissey, #TheSmiths #MorrisseyTour2016

Last edited:
Crykey! That's an old crowd. Why are there so many old people at Morrissey shows in Eng Land, Europ, and wherever Austrialililia is?

I know you probably giggle away to yourself at your own posts, but, you really aren't funny. You can't help but make yourself look thick.

Crykey! That's an old crowd. Why are there so many old people at Morrissey shows in Eng Land, Europ, and wherever Austrialililia is?

Because they get older over there, are more healthy, and live in a country that is more humane than yours.
All Moz-fans in America are dead before they reach an age with a certain kind of wisdom.
I hope all the young Moz-fans will use their brains and get out of the hell they are living in. They deserve it. :thumb:

Maybe an older crowd is the only crowd capable of keeping their attention span for an hour and capable of appreciating good music. Calling someone 'old' is not an insult despite your worst efforts.

Was it meat free though ? I've heard a furphy the Red Rooster chain are serving Jack the Rippa box meals.
It seems the people of Brisbane don't suffer CrankFruad fooligans and told him to rack off:laughing: fair dinkum !
No sign of any dinky-di cancer plasters from the clips posted and the setlist looks like the usual bull dust, who'd of thought his career would end up rooted, as dry as a nun's nasty ! Didn't lock too chocka in there hopefully he'll get the message and cark it.
Hope you all didn't spend to many big bikkies on Steve's bodgy merch :eek:.
Strewth ! Is that the time ! I've got a big job on this arvo so I best let you lot go and hit the turps or crack a fat.
Crikey I think me Sheila's opened her lunch :squiffy::barf:

No worries !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::jackolantern:

Cant believe it he covered a Bowie song !

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's just another case of snot nosed junior high ribbing aimed at Pete Burns this time round. He's a horrible man these days, no class whatsoever using death for publicity again.
No words !

Still spinning me right round Pete ! :dancer: Take care :handfist::sunflower:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::jackolantern:

Myself and two other Mozziphiles were amazed to find ourselves on the same plane as the Supreme Commander in Charge. Such a lovely polite, well dressed chap. I may or may not have a video of him returning to his seat after a wee. Says more about me than anything else.

Anyway- the concert was really cool, loads upon loads of very eager people. Irish Blood tore the roof off. His comments were delightfully awkward and the audience grateful and attentive. His strength, apart from his voice and artistry generally, is his genuineness - his comments are clearly unrehearsed/not rehashed and from the moment.

Myself and two other Mozziphiles were amazed to find ourselves on the same plane as the Supreme Commander in Charge. Such a lovely polite, well dressed chap. I may or may not have a video of him returning to his seat after a wee. Says more about me than anything else.

Anyway- the concert was really cool, loads upon loads of very eager people. Irish Blood tore the roof off. His comments were delightfully awkward and the audience grateful and attentive. His strength, apart from his voice and artistry generally, is his genuineness - his comments are clearly unrehearsed/not rehashed and from the moment.

On the same plane?? Breathing the same air?? You just got three inches taller....

seems he wanted to say something but someone else thought it was time to move on

Boz. :guitar:
He was getting thirsty and because he is a professional and doesn't do alcohol during stage performances he decided to help Moz getting in the right rhythm. Just a tiny acceleration. Moz wouldn't mind.
I don't blame him. :D

Isn't she?

Apparently both stills are from the film Yield To The Night (1965)

Thanks again.
Going to try to view that movie.
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I'd say if there ever was a true star she was. More than all the usual suspects and I haven't seen her acting yet but I know already she is great.
Cheers Marred :thumb:

What would it take for you to post said video?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom