failed to buy YOR at Walmart

bored

not bitter but bored
just went to Walmart to buy the album and they aren't carrying it. I have to drive to new hampshire to get it. I'll be there on Thursday. Anyone else have trouble buying the record due to the store not ordering it?
I did buy earls court at this location.

Re: failed to boy YOR at Walmart

Why not go to Newbury Comics?

I am. The closest one is in Nashua, NH

I thought there was a scandal between Walmart and Morrissey. Perhaps over his anti-Bush remarks when Reagan died? Was there? or did i make it up in my head. It may be a boycott.

I called an HMV store that is close to where I work to ask if they have the deluxe 2 disk package and I was told that they didnt order any.They only have the single disc.

The places I went didn't have the deluxe edition, so I went and ordered it online. (I'm not even sure if it's sold in the US. But I'm a sucker for extra features.)

Then I watched a preview clip of the interview with parts of the new songs interwoven in it and I really really want to listen to it now. Far more excited than I thought I would be after finding "Paris" to be a bit lackluster. But 5 more days. :(

The places I went didn't have the deluxe edition, so I went and ordered it online. (I'm not even sure if it's sold in the US. But I'm a sucker for extra features.)

Then I watched a preview clip of the interview with parts of the new songs interwoven in it and I really really want to listen to it now. Far more excited than I thought I would be after finding "Paris" to be a bit lackluster. But 5 more days. :(

The Delux edition is carried in the US :) I bought it today in LA

No where in town has the LP, which i was pretty miffed about

If you looked in HMV you shouldve done what I did. Just ask them to order you the vinyl LP and reserve copies of both the single and double disc editions of the album. They wouldve just asked for a deposit and that's it. You'd pay the difference once you went to pick it up.

If you looked in HMV you shouldve done what I did. Just ask them to order you the vinyl LP and reserve copies of both the single and double disc editions of the album. They wouldve just asked for a deposit and that's it. You'd pay the difference once you went to pick it up.

That's a fair point, did they have them all in on release day for you?

That's a fair point, did they have them all in on release day for you?

Yes indeed. Same with 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'. I just made sure that I ordered them a few week before to make sure that they would be in.

Yesterday afternoon, there were over 10 vinyl copies in HMV on Market Street (Manchester).

Bollocks :( ah well shall hope and pray my online order arrives intact now

Yes indeed. Same with 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'. I just made sure that I ordered them a few week before to make sure that they would be in

Right, ta. I shall do this every time in the future :p

At Heathrow Airport

Both standard and deluxe edition were on sale at Heathrow Airport branch of HMV.

When I got in they're playing 'Paris' which made me smile. :)

Tags
iphone=typo
Back
Top Bottom