Fern britton...."attacked"

oh well, you might even get a pair of slippers as well then:rolleyes:;)

I spit in the eye of bloody slippers...and bath salts!! :p

Right...the kid's are back from their morning at Grandma's now...meaning I better go get my Mummy head back on...win a few more brownie points from Santa! ;)

Have a great weekend! :)

Love Alma xxx

according to the news fern britton is to talk about being raped when she was 21. is it just me or is she dragging this up now to gain public support after the dieting/gastric band fall out? either way i find her a f@$king hypocrite:mad:

Yeah those rape victims are right bastards arent they?
I've not read the story so can't comment further; but I will do.
As for the happy/fat debate; I also felt let down by Sophie Dahl as she was so beautiful before, but now looks like a head on a stick.
BUT at the same time, it's their bodies, and who are we to say how they should live in them? You have to let people make their own choices.
I personally think Fern looks haggard now.

i never said anything about a rape victim. its a f***ing henious crime and all nonces should be burnt at the stake. read my post. i merely said i cant stand her...end of.

i never said anything about a rape victim. its a f***ing henious crime and all nonces should be burnt at the stake. read my post. i merely said i cant stand her...end of.

END OF! Hahahahaa. Come back saskia and maxwell, all is forgiven.

END OF! Hahahahaa. Come back saskia and maxwell, all is forgiven.

AND he said nonces! I thought Littlejohn had Saturdays off?:D

Oh yeah. I read the Fern thing today - it was dead moving. I don't think she should be criticised for telling that story, I bet it was dead hard for her and whatever she is promoting would sell well enough without that so I don't see the problem.

AND he said nonces! I thought Littlejohn had Saturdays off?:D

Oh yeah. I read the Fern thing today - it was dead moving. I don't think she should be criticised for telling that story, I bet it was dead hard for her and whatever she is promoting would sell well enough without that so I don't see the problem.

aww. I've still not read it, but here's the paper and it's in it, so I will read it as I eat my tea!

:D:guitar::p. i used to like fern. she was a role model to all overweight women battling the bulge, then it all went wrong:mad: nothing to do with dieting/gastric band,its the mere fact she used to advocate and promote till her hearts content, the fact she'd never "diet". she'd harp on how she loves eating junk food, 2nd helpings, picking off other peoples plates, swigging cans of lager then burping. then low and behold she starts losing weight. so if she was so "happy" why start dieting? though she didn't start dieting she had f***ing surgery, therefore misleading everyone. she's welcome to do as she likes, but to be such a hypocrite beggars belief. now she's prancing around like she's a super model, sticking her chest out, "accidently" trying to show her knickers etc. she's a vexation to the spirit:mad: sorry for waffling:o

Why is she a hypocrite?:confused:

She was a fat lump who ate too much and knew she couldn't stop eating.Had the money to pay for top treatment and it has obviously worked.And why she should tell everyone about it puzzles me.

And she's hardly a supermodel she's fifty odd.She's wealthy,got a brilliant career and a nice husband.

I think all the media backlash against her is sour grapes.

according to the news fern britton is to talk about being raped when she was 21. is it just me or is she dragging this up now to gain public support after the dieting/gastric band fall out? either way i find her a f@$king hypocrite:mad:

maybe she has a book out? This what they all do. Richard Madely was battered by his dad so and so was bullied etc.

Maybe she's just jealous that Kerry is getting all the attention! :p

Love Alma xxx

if its true then its a awful thing to happen ... BUT

it does stink of i have a book to punt

Well I just read it and it sounded very plausible. People don't make that shit up to sell books.
The hatred for women that is endemic in society is all over this board like a rash today. It's sad.

Well I just read it and it sounded very plausible. People don't make that shit up to sell books.
The hatred for women that is endemic in society is all over this board like a rash today. It's sad.

Totally agree, the blatant sexism and ageism against women in the media is astounding. :mad:

i dont have a hatred for women , and i do not condone it in anyway
Rape is an evil horrid action of a sick person ... simple

but i am naturally cinical about motive and reason from this individual , why has she not brought this up before or discussed it before now , if its personal why bring it to the media why anounce your going to discuss it .. is it to help people raise awareness ? or is it to sell books

i have done loads of charity for work for years , including working with people who have been abused both physically and mentally , in particuarly woman and children so i have a very strong stance on the subject .

its the media i have an issue with

I like Fern. Maybe she is just after the publicity, but maybe she wants to try and support other women who've had a similar experience. Time will tell!

i dont have a hatred for women , and i do not condone it in anyway
Rape is an evil horrid action of a sick person ... simple

but i am naturally cinical about motive and reason from this individual , why has she not brought this up before or discussed it before now , if its personal why bring it to the media why anounce your going to discuss it .. is it to help people raise awareness ? or is it to sell books

i have done loads of charity for work for years , including working with people who have been abused both physically and mentally , in particuarly woman and children so i have a very strong stance on the subject .

its the media i have an issue with

Here's a theory; she's talking about it now because she has written her life story. It's a part of her life. Wild, I know.

....If she wants to "Help" other women who may be in the same position, she should jolly well go back to the police station where she handed in his personal items ( which she had found...)and where she left her number/address, so the alleged Rapist could track her down, maybe go through their records/files, and trace him, and ( If he's still alive....) have the swine prosecuted.....
The same goes for Ulrika Johnnson......Name the Bastard, don't make "Sly " innuendoes...it's not a guessing game for the public to play....it's a dreadful crime.........don't keep harping on about it in a "Mysterious" way....
John Leslie, wether guilty or not, was "Pointed at" by the Media....because she claimed she was "Raped" by a celebrity....His career is in tatters....why didnt she NAME the Rapist ???
ALL Rape is Vile,( .....Reggae is alright...)

Back
Top Bottom