if you could touch one part of morrissey's body what would it be

Thats cool that you got a hand hold from him pagnani32! I understand how you would want more! :) But just thinking of a hug from Moz is making me melt. I would be in so much shock if I could get a hug, that I probably would faint, and I have never fainted in my life!

I made it on stage, with help from Moz, and just stood there holding his hand, thats what my friends tell me, I vaguely remember cause the smell of him and the touch of his hand made me quite light headed and not realize what was going on. Next time I will have prepared myself and make an attempt at not passing out...or maybe he would catch me:rolleyes:

I made it on stage, with help from Moz, and just stood there holding his hand, thats what my friends tell me, I vaguely remember cause the smell of him and the touch of his hand made me quite light headed and not realize what was going on. Next time I will have prepared myself and make an attempt at not passing out...or maybe he would catch me:rolleyes:

Oh my, I bet he smells nice. you lucky thing you!:)

Id love to touch his belly, I think a mans belly button and the area around it is so cute, especially when its fluffy (saddo!) lol

Back
Top Bottom