if you could touch one part of morrissey's body what would it be

A fart-like sound? That's really sick! People are entitled to come onto this Forum without being subjected to your sick mind! You should have a serious word with yourself young lady..:)

Jeez. You would have thought that I had said "Jehovah."

See what happens when you leave me unattended? :p

I would totally zerbert his tummy.

That is too funny :D Be sure to leave a pool of slobber in his belly button :p

Ewww! I wouldn't do that! :p

It would begin as a zerbert but it would probably evolve into a total motorboat on his tummy. :D

If you are a single woman in your forties like me then there can only be one part!

I'm torn between a big hug and a hair ruffle (incorporating the quiff of course).

*stares vacantly into space*

Hmmmmmmmmmm

*sigh*

A good firm handshake

mus im sure that would make i presume a young fourty year old happy but would mossa enjoy it.

Has to be the neck. He has a lovely neck.
But of course only if he agrees to it. I think it's horrible
when fans attack him without warning..
Touching is only nice when it's agreed upon.

absolutely.

I would LOVE to run my fingers along the back of his neck and feel that hairline...(whilst gazing into those deep eyes of course) dont ask me why,i just can't explain it. :cool:
youngest-Video-02.jpg

Last edited:
absolutely.

I would LOVE to run my fingers along the back of his neck and feel that hairline...(whilst gazing into those deep eyes of course) dont ask me why,i just can't explain it. :cool:
youngest-Video-02.jpg

*gasps* yes, yes, yes. I can understand and appreciate why. ;)

I could only handle a handshake from the man!

I got a hand hold next time I need more! Maybe his neck like Lottie said, but also just a hug would do it for me so I could lay my head on his shoulder :D Yup thats what I would do!

Thats cool that you got a hand hold from him pagnani32! I understand how you would want more! :) But just thinking of a hug from Moz is making me melt. I would be in so much shock if I could get a hug, that I probably would faint, and I have never fainted in my life!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom