if you could touch one part of morrissey's body what would it be

:D

i only thought of it because of anatomy & physiology. I thought, "how is the left different from the right?" and then I came up with that mess of an answer. So I'm not that romantic after all.

I thought I'd come here and shake things up since Off Topic is at a standstill and people keep moving threads for no reason. Now I see why I dont hang here much though... the syrupy sweet Moz love is more than I can handle in large doses! :D

It was a very good answer though. Is anatomy something you are interested in?

The moving of topics is getting a bit annoying, it seems a bit unnecessary most of the time.

It was a very good answer though. Is anatomy something you are interested in?
:D who doesnt love anatomy?? :p my anatomy learning right now is not that fun though... old people washing is not a pretty sight. but they gotta get clean, and i gotta get past that part of school, so i can be a nurse. not my first choice in careers, but not a bad one.

The moving of topics is getting a bit annoying, it seems a bit unnecessary most of the time.
I agree, and I had enough of it today, and by my third moved post the person moving all my posts just basically validated my accusations much more than I could have ever validated them with a fourth posted thread. I'm stoked she moved it. Just goes to show.

:D who doesnt love anatomy?? :p my anatomy learning right now is not that fun though... old people washing is not a pretty sight. but they gotta get clean, and i gotta get past that part of school, so i can be a nurse. not my first choice in careers, but not a bad one.

I agree, and I had enough of it today, and by my third moved post the person moving all my posts just basically validated my accusations much more than I could have ever validated them with a fourth posted thread. I'm stoked she moved it. Just goes to show.

Wow, a nurse. That's a very honourable thing to do these days. How long have you got to go in terms of your training?

I worked in a old-folks home and i only lasted two days. I realised i couldn't really do the job. Plus the fact i was about to give a bath to an old man and accidently sat him down on his rather saggy testicles..:)

Not my finest hour...or the old man's i would imagine..:)

Wow, a nurse. That's a very honourable thing to do these days. How long have you got to go in terms of your training?

I worked in a old-folks home and i only lasted two days. I realised i couldn't really do the job. Plus the fact i was about to give a bath to an old man and accidently sat him down on his rather saggy testicles..:)

Not my finest hour...or the old man's i would imagine..:)

the nursing home is extremely scary for me. I did a three week rotation there and almost quit. the people were nice and it was a good nursing home but the depression was more than I can bear, I've had depression before and being surrounded by people with no hope was scarring for me.

I should HOPEFULLY be an RN by Winter of 2009. you're invited to the graduation :D I am doing very well though. barely studying and still making B+'s. I wish i was more driven so I could get As... but then I'd never be on solo!

the nursing home is extremely scary for me. I did a three week rotation there and almost quit. the people were nice and it was a good nursing home but the depression was more than I can bear, I've had depression before and being surrounded by people with no hope was scarring for me.

I should HOPEFULLY be an RN by Winter of 2009. you're invited to the graduation :D I am doing very well though. barely studying and still making B+'s. I wish i was more driven so I could get As... but then I'd never be on solo!

I know what you mean. One day i suddenly started singing the theme tune from Neighbours (Crap, but strangely addictive Australian) to get everyone going and was told not to excite them. I felt sad about it because the boredom is suffocating.

The main thing is that you're getting through it. Are you getting sent on work experience and stuff? It's the best education, which you probably already know, so it doesn't need mentioning..:)

I know what you mean. One day i suddenly started singing the theme tune from Neighbours (Crap, but strangely addictive Australian) to get everyone going and was told not to excite them. I felt sad about it because the boredom is suffocating.

The main thing is that you're getting through it. Are you getting sent on work experience and stuff? It's the best education, which you probably already know, so it doesn't need mentioning..:)

There's a lot of good about nursing. once i get through the muck of school, i have the ability to get MORE schooling and become a nurse practitioner, and I'll be able to treat patients, kind of like a doctor, which I think is pretty neat. Also whenever I dont like a certain job, there's literally a hundred other jobs for nurses I can try. If I don't like pediatric I can do OB, if I don't like that I can do Oncology, or school nurse, etc etc. So i'm glad its such a broad degree.

There's a lot of good about nursing. once i get through the muck of school, i have the ability to get MORE schooling and become a nurse practitioner, and I'll be able to treat patients, kind of like a doctor, which I think is pretty neat. Also whenever I dont like a certain job, there's literally a hundred other jobs for nurses I can try. If I don't like pediatric I can do OB, if I don't like that I can do Oncology, or school nurse, etc etc. So i'm glad its such a broad degree.

It's really good to have that kind of variation. Nurse is a very general term and i wasn't quite aware of the different type of nursing you can actually do.

What prompted you to want to do it in the first place?

It's really good to have that kind of variation. Nurse is a very general term and i wasn't quite aware of the different type of nursing you can actually do.

What prompted you to want to do it in the first place?

I'll be nice to you know who, and start a thread about it in off topic, so that I do not damage this thread too much, seeing as we are not talking about morrisseys body parts (though we are talking about bodies!), but I'm sure it will be melded with some thread from 2005 about someone's arm hurting or something.

Stick with it, bogdana!

I was (and, technically, still am) a Registered Nurse before I qualified as a solicitor.

Whilst I earn more money now, I am nowhere near as happy as I was when I was nursing!

You are training to do the best and most satisfying job in the world. The fact that you aren't getting 'A' grades means nothing! The best nurses I ever worked with were the ones who just scraped through their exams whilst they were training.

Good luck!

Stick with it, bogdana!

I was (and, technically, still am) a Registered Nurse before I qualified as a solicitor.

Whilst I earn more money now, I am nowhere near as happy as I was when I was nursing!

You are training to do the best and most satisfying job in the world. The fact that you aren't getting 'A' grades means nothing! The best nurses I ever worked with were the ones who just scraped through their exams whilst they were training.

Good luck!

thanks! i thought you were a lawyer? whats a solicitor in lawyer speak?... solicitors are annoying people who cold call you or show up at your door trying to sell you something in the states. are you one of THOOOOSE people? egads!
go to off topic and answer me :) and tell me what kind of nurse you are/were!

thanks! i thought you were a lawyer? whats a solicitor in lawyer speak?... solicitors are annoying people who cold call you or show up at your door trying to sell you something in the states. are you one of THOOOOSE people? egads!
go to off topic and answer me :) and tell me what kind of nurse you are/were!

egads, no!

A solicitor (in England) is a lawyer! (i.e., an attorney-at-law).

Before being admitted as a solicitor, I was a Registered General Nurse.

During the course of my nursing career, I worked in the following areas:

- General Medicine

- Accident & Emergency (i.e., 'E.R.')

- Intensive Care (i.e., I.C.U.)

- Occupational Health

Even now, some six years since I last practised as a RN, I have 'nurse' dreams (i.e., I dream that I am still working as a RN). I really miss it!

I can't imagine ever 'missing' being a lawyer!

egads, no!

A solicitor (in England) is a lawyer! (i.e., an attorney-at-law).

Before being admitted as a solicitor, I was a Registered General Nurse.

During the course of my nursing career, I worked in the following areas:

- General Medicine

- Accident & Emergency (i.e., 'E.R.')

- Intensive Care (i.e., I.C.U.)

- Occupational Health

Even now, some six years since I last practised as a RN, I have 'nurse' dreams (i.e., I dream that I am still working as a RN). I really miss it!

I can't imagine ever 'missing' being a lawyer!

well you should go back! we need you as a nurse more than as a lawyer!!!
t

if you like it, you really should go back. and if you find joy in nursing but none in lawyering, well... seems like an easy choice to me!:p:D

If only it were that simple! Once you've got used to the money and have a big mortgage hanging around your neck, well.....say no more!

If only it were that simple! Once you've got used to the money and have a big mortgage hanging around your neck, well.....say no more!

that does suck. however you could sell your house and move to the states and be a nurse, and youll make good money. we'll pay lots for you.:D plus it takes like $20 to equal a pound so youll come over a billionaire.

that does suck. however you could sell your house and move to the states and be a nurse, and youll make good money. we'll pay lots for you.:D plus it takes like $20 to equal a pound so youll come over a billionaire.

I'm on my way! Meet me at the airport...

Back
Top Bottom