Letter from Morrissey?

SisterI'mAPoet

I've been wondering recently, has anyone ever written to Morrissey and got a letter in reply?
If so where did you send it too?

Thanks
:)

I've actually been wondering this. I doubt Morrissey would want his address well publicized though, I don't think it's too hard to find though personally, he lives right off of Sunset Boulevard. God damn I feel creepy.

I've actually been wondering this. I doubt Morrissey would want his address well publicized though, I don't think it's too hard to find though personally, he lives right off of Sunset Boulevard. God damn I feel creepy.

No, he doesn't. He moved from there long ago.

I've been wondering recently, has anyone ever written to Morrissey and got a letter in reply?
If so where did you send it too?

Thanks
:)

He no longer does that. You have to hand your letters directly to him.

Yeah the best way to give a letter is to bring it to a concert and toss it on stage, or hand it to him, if you are in the front row.
I tried mailing letters a few years ago to some addresses I found online..
no reply.

i wrote to him once and he wrote back
there is a thread about it here somewhere
kewpie......

To those who have flung a letter at him on stage do you know if he opens or responds? Does he get a lot at a concert? I planned on doing it even if all the answers say he doesn't even bother with them.

And sorry Scarlet haha guess I should be more updated since 02.

To those who have flung a letter at him on stage do you know if he opens or responds? Does he get a lot at a concert? I planned on doing it even if all the answers say he doesn't even bother with them.

Ive wondered this myself. I threw a letter on stage at the last show I went to and he looked at it at his feet but did not pick it up. A man did pick it up a few seconds later and ive wondered since if Morrissey ever got it. I never expected a response but I did inlcude my email and home address as well as some James Dean pics I bought for him. I just hope he was able to read my letter. That would make me happy. Oh well, its worth a try! :cool:

You're not creepy; well, at least not because of that. ;)

Last month I went to his old house on Sunset Blvd, had my picture taken, etc...
THAT is what I call sorta weird and creepy.
My brother made me do it. :lbf:

I've given him many letters. He must read them because he has called me by my name and there is no way he could know my name if he hadn't read my signatures.

Haha.

I honestly don't think I have from what I can remember. I have about the Smiths, but that's it. I'm disappointed I want a Moz dream!

Scarlet did you put your address in the letter? I'm just wondering because it'll show whether or not if he replies to them.

Back
Top Bottom